Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248043 by rococo Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:56 pm
Hello Dear
How are you doing,thank you so much for given me your email to tell you about myself. My name is Kenny Johnson, but mostly people do call me Kenny, I was born in 31st July 1969. I live in Park Avenue South New York united state. I work in Petrochemical Engineering Contractor Oil Company, Inc. I prefer write an email than chatting because am busy life time person. Am a single Dad, my wife divorced me because of the problem she have with her family concerning our marriage, I have a daughter his name is Chris, 4 years old, I live alone with my daughter and i take care of my mom too, i lost my dad years back. I as well have accent.,As I said I'm looking for a serious relationship, a woman that I will live and grow with the rest of my life.I do not really know how to start, but I'll start from somewhere. Sometimes in life you begin to feel if you can cope with a relationship according to what its meant to, because a lot of people who have abused it. Sometimes friendship is like a game where some win and some may be lost, but here the case is whether the destination you are driving to the person who is meant to be with.if you don't mind because am interested in getting into a friendship with you. tell me more about yourself like Your type of job you do for a living, where you live, are you still single, and do you have kids and what are your dreams.,Please don't forget to tell me more about you and your family i would like to know you more and please send your picture to me.I also attach my pictures and I'll be waiting to hear from you soonest.OK

Regards
Kenny
Image Image

Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:46:43 +0000

SPOKEO shows Mugu
Advertisement

#248047 by malu53 Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:17 pm
not sure who the real scammer is
spokeo does only show three possible matches of different men
all of them Africans
two are from Nigeria