Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4288 by Ralph Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:54 am
This scammer uses the email address [email protected] Click Here for a google search of the email address this scammer uses

Like all love scammers free dating sites are an essential part of his tool kit, he has the profile amada4luv at http://www.datingblackchristians.com

A google search of the username including the word dating to refine the result gives you These search results

Here are some emails you may recieve, not in any particular order

hello,

how are u and how is everything well i will see when will continued to talk and i have add u to messanger i hope will can chat one of this days, and i dont know the time when u will be online and time leave an offline down and when ever i do too i will do the same and mail u ok till then pls when next u mail send me some of ur picture ok,and tell me more abour ur self .................

till then

care

Amada

Hi,

how are u and how is everything im also happy to have see ur message again, so hope God lord is doing wonderful things in ur life and i believed God will alway do, because u sound so wonderfully and kinds,

yes so tell me i will like to read from u so fill free to ask me anything i will tell u, ask me what ever u like to know about me, but one of it is that im still single never marry but i had some dissapoinment before jost 2 years ago , since then i havent have any serious relationship, im even afraid because now i praying not to get dissapointed again that is why im courious, im 25 years of age now, and have no brother or sisters im the only one from my parent , and my two parent have two different blood france and senegal, father was a france man and mother is an african woman from senegal here , my father was a missionary he dead 3 years ago here in motor accident, but mother his a teacher , but retired now, doing noting than working with a achurch to serve God, , im an accountant but still praying to get imployement , i believed with God Lord everythings is posible, so i wish ur daughter happy marriage amen...........

till i reade again pls when u mail me next send me a picture of u,

till then be bless,

Amada.........

u sound so nice and wonderful i pray may God lord almighty continued to show u mercy and u will always see the best side of lord God amen,

well about me , summary, i was born in the family of chritianity, my father was late and i have my mother who was a teacher but now retired , when my father was alive he was a missionarry from france, and mother is an africa woman from dakar senegal, so before i was born my parent had alot of miss futurened, have some accident and they said they can have any children , but by the grancy of lord God Almighty after two years they have me, and they name me faith in the lord, that is why my name is Amada faith, it was my sonname who is davis,

so i went to school in uk when my father was there and he left and i move to everyplace he gos, he never wanted to leave me because he no he can have children again so he didnt want anything bad to happen to me, he love me and give me all what he know is good for me , so ,he move back to paris and finally transfer him to african country here in dakar senegal, but devil take his life in motor accident , since then thing has being worse for me and mother i was have a relationship with some one before but dissapoint me when he travel to USA, the only news i heard from him was that sorry amada , i pray that God will give u a good man to be ur husband, he marry some one because of money ,

so , i trying to get a job but here too many devilly people they ask me to be on there bed before i can get employment up till now i never get a job , im living with litle help my mother get from church some time, life is hard for me , but i believed i will get out of it, because when my father was alive i life fined maybe God want me to know how life is, but God is not weakend i know that,

but the painful part was the family of my late father, they abandon me since the dead of my father , that they ask me to marry one of there friend i refused, and this is because of money, and i can marry someone who is bad never care for woman he beat his wive when i was there in france, i know him very well, so i refused so since then when i mail them for help they never reply me, even they chenge the phone number,

so, till i read back from u, i have send u two of my picture , i live here in dakar senegal , i cant go to xxxxxxxx because no one to help me the uncles i have there hate me and i believed when i get a job life will be ok for me too

with care and love

Amada.........
Advertisement