Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248703 by mariko Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:02 am
Facebook Romance Scammer
Mark Huddelson, [email protected]
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009575852935

Facebook Profile
Studied at International Students, London Metropolitan University
Past: London High School

Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Argüello, Cordoba, Argentina

FAVORITE QUOTES
There is a land of the living and a land of the dead and the bridge is love, the only survival, the only meaning

Originating IP: 210.186.251.180
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Puchong
Country of Origin: Malaysia

actually i was searching for a friend here when i came across you profile
i decided to add you as a friend
pardon me if i did wrong

am sorry if it was wrong
i want to have you as a friend

i was eager to see those beautiful eyes of yours

Am from Arguello,cordoba Argentina
i live and work in California

working with premier oil company
am a business contractor

am in contract with them with oil pipes and get workers for them
for two years now

and It’s a pleasure meeting you here and it’s always nice making new friends from afar especially places you haven't been to

friendship my dear
ok

Advertisement

#248818 by mariko Fri May 01, 2015 8:36 am

How are you doing?I am so happy that you send me an email to my personal email,Thanks for showing your interest by sending me an email for me to get back to you for a further communications and I really appreciate your effort so much though i have not being chanced to get online while working then.I signed up there in with the hope of meeting my special someone. Having been told about it by a Friend Of Mine.am new to online dating and I find it sodifficult to continue,it's really nice looking at your profile today that I am getting off and your profile puts smile on my face and am really interested in knowing more about you.Once again, thanks for writing me on here.

I have been single for 5years now, Busy with my work,now I think it's time to find that special one to spend the rest of my life with,life is too short for little worries, there is much that is needed to be shared with someone special and it's really missing in my life.Here I'm to give it a trial and I decided to join online dating,I believe its a perfect way to meet someone since I don't do the bar thing.I have to stop for now and looking forward to your next email. Here are some question for you:

Do you live alone? How long have you been single? How long have you been on Engneering work and what are your
experiences?Have you met any one online?What exactly do you do for a living?Do you have kids and how old are they?
Are you a christian?,Take care of yourself and have a blessed week.

Regards Mark Huddleson,