Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248746 by malu53 Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:05 pm
LUIZ
Male / Single
62 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location Manchester/ United Kingdom
Last Login 30/04/2015 17:34

About Me
I am a drilling contractor and a Geologist..I have two kids then are staying with me here in kent.
Looking Fori am looking for a woman that will be my wife here in this site
Eye Color Black
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession cooking
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Interests womane :lol:
Languages English
Religion Christianity

my entire thinking faculty, in fact your beauty is Enigmatic and i must confess you are the best and the most pretty woman i have ever seen. I am ready to stop searching, and who knows, the rose in my heart could be yours (lol). can i get to know you more, and also come in contact with you? am luiz zulian by name... i just come across your profile page and i am really interested in knowing you, i will be waiting to hear from you with a good responds. Thanks once more.
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
[email protected]
Advertisement

#248749 by malu53 Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:14 pm
Skype ID lluiz.zulian60
Name Luiz Zulian
London, United Kingdom

last IP used 194.187.250.202

Organization: M247 Ltd <<< webhoster
State/Region: Manchester
City: Manchester
#248753 by malu53 Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:38 pm
How are you doing today? I hope that everything is moving fine with you and that this letter finds you in good health and spirit. I will like to start by introducing myself to you. I am luiz zulian, From kent,;london.Am 5'8 feet,78kg weight and I am a drilling contractor and a Geologist.I own my private firm.I have daughter then are staying with me here.
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015