Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248978 by rococo Sat May 02, 2015 7:55 pm
romlove.com/user/33082
amiradremmad31_33082
Name: lawrenta5
City: new york
Looking for a: man Age:18-25
Relations:Relationship

Greeting With Love and Respect, my name s are Miss Lawrenta Maziq. i am a Femal. How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately.Email me i have something important to tell you ([email protected])
pic.. http://romlove.com/sites/default/files/ ... Todn8=.jpg
Advertisement

#248979 by rococo Sat May 02, 2015 7:58 pm
WARNING!!! User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9
Lawrentababy
25 years old - from: Libyan Arab Jamahiriya - looking for a man

... going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately.Email me i have something important to tell you ([email protected]).
pic > http://flirty9.com/static/user_uploads/ ... _thumb.jpg
#248980 by rococo Sat May 02, 2015 8:04 pm
cupidvirtual.com/en/user/Lawrenta
Nick: Lawrenta
25 years old
Navy Town, Alaska, United States
I am...: Woman
Looking for: Man, 18 - 80 years

Relationship: Relationship
Birthday: 1989-05-17
motto: one with God is majority
ethnic origin: Africa
religion: Christian
profession: Student
marital status: Single
horoscope: Gemini

datingfunda.com/profile/178333.html
Lawrentamaziq12
25, Marylandr, Any, United States
Birthday: 07 Jul
Here For: Friendship, Active Partner, Serious Relationship,
My Ideal Match: Male
pic as above :D
Lawrenta Maziq -- lawrenta.maziq1
Dakar, Senegal
#248987 by malu53 Sun May 03, 2015 1:04 am
the scammer can be also found on MDF, sexynaija, topface, date-me.ru, naijapals, aahachat, and many more

locations vary from New "Yourk :lol: " via Libya to Senegal

mass mailing messages
reetings with love, Hope this mail finds you in good health, I come across your profile and I have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name's are, Miss Lawrenta Maziq, has decent hobbies like Surs i also like reading swimming and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you. Do you think age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine.i try to Dawnload my pic here but it wasnt posible for me i promise to reply you with my pic. If you feel like we will be friends fine, then u mail me back at so that I will forward u my photos and Introduce myself to u more, So from there we will get to know each other very well. Just bear in mind that there is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. my contact email to rich me is as follow, (lawrentamaziq 12 at hotmail)
pics in use

Image Image

Image Image Image