Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248990 by AlanJones Sun May 03, 2015 1:13 am
Profile on FishandSee - kevinsmith129 - http://www.fishandsee.com//profile.aspx?u=kevinsmith129

kevinsmith129 - Man, 45 years old, United states, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WASHINGTON

Region/State/Province : DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
City : WASHINGTON
Ethnicity : Caucasian / White
Eyes color : Blue
Hair color : White
Height : 5'9" (175 cm)
Weight : Proportional to my height
Sexual orientation : Heterosexual
Marital status : Divorced
Education : University
Professional status : Self employee
Financial situation : Good
Goal on this site : Dating
Interested in : Women
Number of children : 1
Want children : Maybe
Religion : Other
Drink : Socially
Smoker : No
Webcam : No
Owns a car : Yes
Free time : Evening Night
Zodiac sign : Taurus

I'm someone who has a lot to offer to the right partner. I'm happy with my life, alone but not lonely. I miss sharing it all with someone special, i enjoy long conversations, experiences, and romance. I want a best friend and companion first and let nature take its course, if it is mutual and we want to have something doing, that's a decision to be made later.I am at a point in my life where I want to spend some quality time with a mate that will share all life has to offer. I'm independent and self reliant but would love the opportunity to have a partner again. Life is so wonderful and I know I am not meant to spend it alone. I'm easy going,never moody, open minded, witty, and intelligent. I laugh a lot and enjoy life. I think mutual respect and mutual admiration for each other is important.Am a caring, loving, compassionate male who is looking for a long term

Image Image

PMs

Hi, how are you doing ? am new here, while going through the profiles of women here, i had a final stop at your profile. I'm a very nice man, who is looking for a real lady, who will be honest, loyal, and romantic and would have a serious relationship.I am a single dad, searching for a responsible woman who is willing to start serious relationship maybe more, a commitment, if it goes right, i want her to enjoy life, to be generous in her feelings , gentle , kind , and serious too about the relationship, and who believe too in love ,true love. I believe in complete honesty, being faithful, trustworthy and deep communication. I love to explore the inner thoughts of a person,sharing these thoughts makes the relationship grow stronger and that bond can't be broken! Searching for my SOUL MATE is very important to me. i want to know if you are ready and willing to have yourself in a position like this ? get back to me as possible.
Kelvin

Thanks for your message, i'm really glad to hear from you. This site really sucks as well, here is my email [email protected]. Get back to me as soon as you can.
Regards
Kevin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement