Information on romance scams and scammers.
#249830 by malu53 Thu May 07, 2015 10:09 am
uppp
26, Tokyo, Japan
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 20‑99, in Greece.

Hello, How is everything with you,
I picked interest on you after
going through your profile
I really want to have a good
friendship with you.Beside
i have something very vital to you
please write me back at
(sherrijogallagher@ hotmail.com)
Yours Friend
Last edited by malu53 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#249832 by malu53 Thu May 07, 2015 11:19 am
Dear Friend,

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like i said my name is Sgt sherri jo gallagher a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, i am 32 Yrs years old single, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent respond from you soon.
Yours Faithfully
Sherri.
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015
#249876 by malu53 Thu May 07, 2015 5:06 pm
thanks for your kind words dear
here my pix, send me yours ...

Image Image Image

Date: Thu, 7 May 2015

pics stolen from
the real SGT Sherri Jo Gallagher
https://www.facebook.com/goarmy/posts/137042203023413

scammer abusing this woman's pics are also documented on RS and SSurvivors
Last edited by malu53 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
#265543 by rococo Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 pm
maglove
female, 37 years
Texas, United States
Your name Margaret
I am looking for man
I expect Friendship
Seeking age range 30-104
Religion Atheist

[email protected]
dear, i am an officer of the united state army currently living in Libya for peace keeping assignment ,i am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, i enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, i enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer i would like to establish friendship with you i saw your contact at (evona.pl) and i get interest in you Please write to me in my email address ([email protected]) so that i will send you my photos and i have something important to tell you
Image << stolen from Sgt. Sherri Gallagher

pic also meet here:
http://419.bittenus.com/13/2/SherriGallagher.html
#285198 by malu53 Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:39 pm
Sherris
39, Dublin, Ireland
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 39‑99, in China.

Nice to meet you. please write me on my email address(sherrijogallagher @hotmail.com)
2 hrs ago
#354257 by malu53 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:45 pm
edword on cd
Female , 28 , seeking Male
NEW York, AL

3rd pic in this thread is scammer's profile pic

is my pleasure To contact with you online for something that May Interest you,but we can only communicate through email, for security Reasons, Here is my email contact, [email protected]