Information on romance scams and scammers.
#250003 by mariko Fri May 08, 2015 8:34 am
Facebook Romance Scammer, Box in the war zone scammer.
Nicholas Young, [email protected]

Common:
He offers business proposal, that is to move box of large amount of cash from Syria in order to start investment in victim's country. (419 scam, known as box scam, by non military person.)
He sends love poems to women,
He says he is 35 years old, widowed and have one son. Son is taken cared by nanny.

Facebook (1) http://www.facebook.com/ijezie.cadilac
--> Appeals as "God fearing, religious person" mainly targeting Asian women with faith.
Claims as studied at University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
Journalist

From wall posts (language shows he is not native English speaker. Most likely writings of African youth.)
December 12, 2012 · BlackBerry Smartphones App ·
Oh God my help in ages past...my hope for years to come....be thou my guide while life shall last Amen!

November 30, 2012 · BlackBerry Smartphones App ·
I feel so clean like a brown new car

October 4, 2012 · BlackBerry Smartphones App ·
In the innocents of youths,keep us from temptations free and help us ever more to live a life of holinees to thee...amen

September 5, 2012 · BlackBerry Smartphones App ·
I face my challenges the same way I face my fears....gudmorning y'all

September 3, 2012 · BlackBerry Smartphones App ·
Soonest generations will call me blessed cos he that is mighty has promised onto me a great thing....happy Monday peeps

August 31, 2012 · BlackBerry Smartphones App ·
Oh lord,the sea is rough....don't lemme sail by the wind rather gimme a rope to throw across The shores, for the evil that temp me will live to guide me.....amen

August 10, 2012 ·
Easy come easy go

July 18, 2012 ·
Fuck love...I'm tired of trying..so help me God

June 13, 2012 ·
Oh sleep were @thou!!

June 7, 2012 ·
Am so lonely

June 2, 2012 ·
Que sera~sera

May 26, 2012 ·
My gospel standard{1,i bliv in God the creator of heaven and earth...

May 8, 2012 ·
Welcome to dreamland airways,passengers fasten your bed and pillow as we live for dreamland..sweet dreams.........

January 20, 2012 ·
Your eye is like a star shining brighly for the whole world tø see.i cant do and say hapi teachings day for i know hevenly father loves him.ya cutie!!

Facebook (2) www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001764336879
--> Removed religious portion and mainly targeting free thinker Asian women with sense of humanitarian acts.
Claims as Journalist at Reuters
Studied at Rochester High School
From Rochester, New York

From Wall Posts
journalism is simply a service to humanity ,many has lots their lives for this same course ....

after i was seriously searched by these boys,,,the most embarrassing was thay they asked if i had a facebook.....you wont believe this

[/quote]

Photo from FB (1)

Photo from FB (2)

Advertisement

#250028 by malu53 Fri May 08, 2015 11:16 am
info and pic on google+

Nicholas young
worked at reuters tv
lives in new york

Last edited by malu53 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
#315861 by mariko Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:18 am
Facebook scammer. Email address not known. (He used messenger with the victim.)
Photo stolen from a facebook user.

Name: Anthony L Domenick
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014436396282

Claims as American Photo Journalist work for Reuters, currently in Syria. He tells the victim how the situation in Syria is seriously bad.

Fortunately a victim came to aware that he is using a Palestine journalist's photo, and managed to escape from his trap before the money request.

Aleppo is a hello hole,no safe place us anymore,,yesterday was very horrible i don't think is really something to talk about right now..i'm glad you are watching the news and seeing how we are suffering and risking our lives here working Syria
Its getting crazier here, following the Invading of the ISis, back in Syria. United States army will be deployed soon.. every where being busy.. crazy things happening every where.. even the ones that cant be caught in camera.. Its just been crazy again... I am here looking at the tick tack.. could count it till i am back in the States!!
On the opposition side, a man waits for his child who was extracted from the rubble of a home after an air-strike after two hours of work by the civil defence, only to see him carried out of the operations room in a blood stained burial shroud, dead. A father now has to bury his boy. On the government side, an entire building is levelled by a shell, just one family escapes, all their neighbours are dead, and the pregnant wife miscarried out of the terror she experienced trapped in the
building. Fuck this world and these indecent times.The situation today is critical - Aleppo may soon come under siege. We need the world to be watching.
Aleppo i call it hell hole...everyday is a new day to die.
i just wish i could get a way to leave this place..
Yea dear a people die here every each day.soldiers,doctors,nurses,journalist,everybody..not easy at all
this is a real fucked up choice that i made ..each day i regret coming here to work..
my primary concern now is my son who is under the care of sitter in the states such a little cute boy how would he cope if i die working here and i have nobody to look after him..
i have 3more months to stay here but am really thinking of how to terminate my contract with my company
i have made enough money for myself and my family already....i don't think i wanna keep risking my life here selling stories..
after thinking and planing i could not come up with an idea still because we are not allowed to access our bank from here..right now i have nothing but 25% assurance of living..
i have lost many friends within the space of 8months including my best friend Hasan..
my dear each time i think about the suffering here i start to cry..
please let me talk to you later ok
i'm getting emotional now ..
i have go now talk to you soon my dear...i hate to talk about how i got myself in this trap..
you read how the nurse committed suicide yesterday?
wouldn't like to go into details now cos am feeling down already..
ok dear thanks i will now okay ..i will be strong now..
i will talk to you later ok...take good care of you please...i'm worried about now,my life here in Syria,my son and you as well everything is so crazy right now about me..i don't want my son to think am selfish by leaving him with a care giver.
i'm sorry i made you cry but crying would solve anything right...i can't access anything to enable make preparation to come back home i just wish my son will really understand...everything is limited including phone calls...i can't make videos calls with my son atleast to see his face..what did i got myself into...really crazy