Information on romance scams and scammers.
#251177 by hockeygirl Thu May 14, 2015 11:29 pm
I met this man on a Dating Site call Cherryblossoms.com he's name is Scott Schuesler Aka Denis (51) and he lives in London UK.
Email Address: [email protected]..
Skype ID: scottman.schues2

I'm Denis and I'm looking for a nice woman any age
Member ID: C02884928
I'm Single, 0 Children
Click to ask me if I want Children.
51 years old | 03/05/1964 | Pisces
My Home Town / City:
London, London
United Kingdom [View Map]
My Current Location:
London, London
United Kingdom [View Map]
IP Address Anonymous Proxy
What is an IP Address?
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Bald
Height: 6'0" / 183-184cm
Weight: 220-224 lbs 100-101kg
Nationality: English
Race: White
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Employment: Government
Drink: Not At All
Smoke: Not At All

i am really a good and modern guy with an open mind i have hum our i am romantic i like discover the world and speak with everyone i am sociable,All ways happy and joking around but can be serious when needs be. I'm looking for someone to settle down with.I want to meet a lady for the rest of my life. I do not play games.I want to share the beautiful things with my partner.I am open minded, sensitive and kind man. I am generally cheerful. I am also a little introvert.I want to find two sided love. Important things are love, respect and understanding each other.Other things are not important.I like traveling, I enjoy nature, I love animals, but I always thought that the best place you can be is at home with his family.

Email he sent to me on Cherryblossoms website

Dear
I am Simplicity..... I'm Caring, Faithful, Loyal, Truthful, Loving, Achiever, Honest, and loving.And I am seeking to meet someone, who is caring, faithful, communicative, loyal, understanding, honest, truthful to be with in a long term relationship,Courtsh ip or marriage ,Someone with Good life principles,Some one who knows what to offer in life to a man,Ready to share poverty, richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always been dreaming to meet in my life,i don't need a woman that will ask me for money cos i am tired of people asking money to people you don't even know because i hate when some one asking for money its very bad ideal,so if you are responsible woman contact me back .I would also like to find a like minded female where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well,do you have any contact information like. This is for you scott.schuesler and scott.schuesler52. one is called Y and the other one is called S

Name: Scott Schuesler
Email Address: [email protected]..........
Marital Status: Widowed, 1 daughter 18 years old
Occupation: US Army Soldier but he is working in Iraq for nearly two years now

Skype ID: scottman.schues2
Birthday: 15th December 1965 - 49 years old
New Jersey-USA
Phone Number: +1 843 723 6697

I am now show you some emails he sent to me & some Skype Conversation:

Dear
Thanks for your lovely message , please kindly add me on yahoo messenger or
Skype messenger or Even Facebook so that we can see each other and even see each other live on web cam in order to build up trust worthy and honesty. here is my details below (yahoo messenger id scott.schuesleryahoo .com) and (Skype id scottman.schues2)...

Skype Conversation between Scottman.Schues2 & I

Scottman.Schues2: hello how are you doing ? can we talk now its me denis from CB

Me: What is your Facebook address ?

Scottman.Schues2: dont have face book

Me: Tell me about yourself hobbies/interests? Where do you live? What type of woman you are looking for? Do you have any brothers or sisters in your family Have you ever been married before?

Scottman.Schues2: I am a widowed

Scottman.Schues2: I am a single father , i have no parent because i was adopted by retired military man called Graham from New york since the death of the man i have been the only one taking care of myself till i grew up and joined military , i have no brother no sistera and no relatives just only me and my daughter .God has been protecting me here in Iraq....i am us army working in Iraq for the past 2 years now here

Me: ok so still working in iraq How old is your daughter whats her name

Scottman.Schues2: 18 years old

Scottman.Schues2: yes

Me: Ok You used to live in new jersey right USA

Scottman schues2: Yes have you dated before online , most especially military guys?
only once

Me: dident work out that well

Scottman schues2: Oh i see , why its didnt work out ?/

Me: It was a mutual agreement between us so we separate :)

Scottman schues2: Oh i see

Me: yeah

Scottman schues2: how long you being in Australia

Me: i was born and bred here in australia

Scottman schues2: Oh i see

Scottman schues2: nice to meet you

Me: your welcome

Me: so what type of woman you looking for?

Scottman schues2: I am looking for truelove and happiness

Scottman schues2: please wait five minus wanna go toilet

Me: ok

Me: Can you please send some photos of you

Me: if you dont mind

Scottman schues2: sure i will do it

Me: oh ok

Me: are you going to send photo now

Me: nice photo

Scottman schues2: thans
Advertisement