Information on romance scams and scammers.
#251505 by rococo Mon May 18, 2015 11:15 am
http://www.confirio.com/1668I
David
50 / Male / Straight
I'm Online
Joined (a) the May 18, 2015.
She lives in New York City, New York.
Native American ethnicity

About Me
I am a very honest person happy go lucky, so if you are a control freak or do not like to hang with Man who are the life of the party he would skip me .... I am a very honest person happy go lucky , so if you are a control freak or do not like to hang with Man who are the life of the party he would skip me
David Hello cute, Hope this finds you happy, healthy and well today. I'm awesome and you? You sound like a great woman ... someone I'd definitely like to know. I'm David, single / divorced Dad is my awesome 6 year old Son. In *** e in NY, NY. with our dog and a bunny. and I work in healthcare and sometimes crazier than normal work hours. But I'm done with That right about now. I'm seeking a soul mate is a compliment & share my life. I'm so looking forward to meeting an awesome cute like you to enjoy life with. Summer is here and its time for fun! Care to join me? If so, write back and introduce yourself ... but do not delay cause I'm only here till Monday afternoon (otherwise you'll have to reach me at ( [email protected]). Look forward to hearing from you. If not, good luck with your search and enjoy your weekend! Make today an awesome one!
David Breed.
2015-05-18

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 25#p354275
Advertisement

#251723 by rococo Tue May 19, 2015 2:25 pm
Subject: YOUR EMAIL MAKE ME SMILE.......

Hi Dear
Good to hear from you,how are you doing today? hope you had a peaceful night?Sorry for not getting back to you sooner,i was busy with work,I feel very happy whenever I get to read from you,I really don't like leaving the computer,cos am afraid I will miss one of your email.I am looking for an honest and caring woman,someone that is fun and loving,someone that is romantic,someone that is passionate,someone that wouldn't raise her hands on me,someone that would cherish my hansoms and i hope that's YOU?LOL.I pray that this should happen for real because you sound like a great woman and i am using this opportunity to tell you that i wouldn't want to divorce when i get married,i want to be happy all my life and i hope you will always put a smile on my face?Are you really looking forward to raising a family?I hope to hear from you soon,have a peaceful day.

David Care
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 00:51:02 +0000 (UTC)
Spam: YES
#252871 by malu53 Tue May 26, 2015 8:13 am
Hello xxx, How are you doing over there? I hope all is well with you ...I have been wondering reason why, You havent got back to me which make me thinking what could be a problem that, You been silent on me...Please let me know how serious are you about my feelings toward you as my Queen forever :lol: . I hope to hearing from you soon.
I care,
David
Received: by 212.82.98.121
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015

my pix
same IP