Information on romance scams and scammers.
#251543 by malu53 Mon May 18, 2015 4:07 pm
kelvin
real love is what i want
Male / Divorced
59 - Melbourne / Australia
Current Location Melbourne/ Australia
Create Date 18/05/2015 19:24
Last Login 18/05/2015 19:24

About Me
I am simply online looking for the Love of my life....someone to make my heart skip a beat...shake my whole being.A fairy tale that lasts a life time.Someone to adore and cherish....want to look at her face in the morning.That! A woman who is going to show me true love and passion..Respectful and serious intentions for a long relations and marriage.Trust is everything,honesty.Someone who I can share my day with and hold in my arms forever.

Looking For
Respectful and serious person to marry...

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession doctor
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

no profile pic

Sorry for intruding on your privacy, Am kelvin am new here and after going through your profile I taught it wise to drop you a quick line. I liked your profile because it sounds interesting and really would love to have a feel of your inner beauty with time . It is great to know more about you. I am kelvin Martins who is looking for someone wonderful like you. You definitely got your profile attracting and appealing. I guess no one will leave to your profile without sending you a wink ... smile. I can see the sincerity of you. I decided to break the ice first by sending a simple message to show my interest. I hope it creats space in your heart for me to get the answers soon. Relationship does not depend on age difference or distance. Do not think about the distance between us. Contact me and let me see where fate leads us to . If you are interested in getting to know me the more. Please reply me back with your e-mail address and I will send some pictures of me as well as detailed information about myself. Kindly write me back if you are also interested in ... and maybe we could start to be friends and share each other's thought. I am sure that you will find me interesting if you give me the post .. I will tell you more about myself when we move on ... I would also admire if you could tell me more about yourself ...... Hope to hear from you soon.

Kelvin.

[email protected]
Advertisement

#251581 by malu53 Tue May 19, 2015 2:15 am
Hello dear,

I am happy for your respond to my message on the dating site, I would first like to tell you exactly who Kelvin Martins is... This email will reflect on my life so you would have a better understanding of who I really am. I am a medical doctor in the United State Army, I am currently on peace keeping with the army in Afghanistan and will be coming home on retirement in two months time, i am making arrangement as soon as possible after my retirement to visit the woman i might find here and spend time with her..... who knows where faith might lead us . Sorry for my late reply to your mail dear was having a little problem with my internet.

I hope You have No problem with me.We can get to know More about each Other and see what happens later.i had always promised myself to meet the woman i may found on here regardless of wherever she may be because the main reason why we date Online is to meet someone special and spend some time with her and see if we are compatible.

I am a 57 years old Father of one son that has changed my life completely..He is true gift to me and I find that he fulfills me very much.. Prior to having him in my life I did not feel that I was the fatherly type or capable of unconditional love.. I do not seek a replacement mother for my son.. Rather, I seek one amazing woman who not only accepts my relationship with my son but won't feel threatened by nor jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit.. Someone who would be a positive influence in his life.

I was born and raised in Ohio,so i would just say am American by birth, as my father is an American and my mother from England. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. One thing about myself is that I share from my heart. I will not say things I don't mean, especially in a relationship but I also have had to learn how to be assertive and speak the truth in love--not be so scared and shy, worrying about what someone might think. It is always good to be up front and honest even if it is difficult. I am a fairly down to earth person and I hope you are beginning to see that. I could never tell anyone I love you if I did not. That is just me...

For now I am simply online looking for the Love of my life....someone to make my heart skip a beat...shake my whole being.A fairy tale that lasts a life time.Someone to adore and cherish....want to look at her face in the morning.That! A woman who is going to show me true love and passion..Respectful and serious intentions for a long relations and marriage.Trust is everything,honesty.Someone who I can share my day with and hold in my arms forever.

In a good relationship I envision honesty, passion, unconditional love and acceptance yet one needs to be able to be very honest and up front with the other person. Being able to share things in common, enjoy doing things together, goals, teamwork is very important. Being sensitive to the needs of the other person yet being also able to know how to disagree in the right way. If nothing else, agree to disagree, take it up later. And never go to bed angry! Respect, mercy, kindness, understanding things that come easy when you are in love and love the other person.We have to make the best of it.. I love life and enjoy waking up every morning knowing I have another day on this beautiful Earth.

I enjoy the "little things" in life that come from your heart, not your purse.. I do not want nor do I need "things" in my life.. I want all the things money cannot buy.. Can you afford me? I have never experienced real, true love with a woman.. Can you show me what that is? I would enjoy bubble baths together, back rubs, walks in the woods, soft music, slow dancing, candle light, a warm, glowing fire, a glass of wine and you kissing me on my lips ever so tenderly.. I want a woman with a gentle hand and a firm hug.. Turn me on with kisses on my neck, whispers in my ear, hugs anytime of the day, a soft hand on my back, intimate talk, and appropriate public displays of affection. If you are a sensual woman, you will know exactly what to do to get me to succumb to your charms.. I look forward to your strong arms around me as we share our hidden passions.. The "right " woman will appreciate me.. In a crowded room, she will see only me.. Tell me about your feelings and your dreams.. Don't be afraid to cry and show your vulnerable side. I like a woman who will show her emotions and not be embarrassed.. I do not want to change you.. That is impossible, unrealistic, and selfish.. If I like what you can offer me in a relationship, why would I change you? The purpose of this profile is to let you know what I am looking for in a woman and a relationship.. If you cannot give me what I seek, then don't waste my time or yours.. Be yourself.. Don't try to impress me, show off, brag or boast.. Those are turn-offs.. Be proud, but modest, of who you are and what you have accomplished in life..

If what I have said interests you so far, Smile and we can go into more details with each other.. I am looking for an honest, meaningful, and lasting relationship with that "special" woman who is looking for the same.. Thank you..Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Stay blessed.

Your Good Friend,
Kelvin.
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015

sent 4 pics of the man posted here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48756