Information on romance scams and scammers.
#251939 by malu53 Wed May 20, 2015 7:24 pm
Larry
Male
49 - Aachen / Germany
Current Location Germany
Last Login 20/05/2015 19:06

About Me

Hello dear I'm Eng Jones Larry from United State. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website because am looking for a nice woman whom i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.

Appearance
Height(cm) 139
Weight(kg) 70
<<< obese dwarf :lol:
Profession Engineer

Hi pretty So sorry for barging into your privacy.am Eng.Larry Jones from Hawaii USA,and Am Widowed and single for years now,how about you?I am an honest hearted man that is looking for a very stable relationship with a trustworthy Woman that would lead to marriage sooner. i will send my photo once i receive your reply soon,([email protected]) i will be very happy to get your reply in my email address Regards Larry
Advertisement

#251941 by rococo Wed May 20, 2015 8:09 pm
http://www.lecouple.com.au/
34915 : Jones Larry
Marital Status:Widowed
Education:Degree
Ethnicity:African American

My Expected Life Partner
Gender Female
Age 35 - 110
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Education Degree
Faith Christian

About Me :
I am eng from united state. I am an international contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges.

" I am eng jones larry from united state. I am an international contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website to look for a nice woman I will love forever any interested one should contact me here my email
( [email protected] ). "

also documented here:
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer_pro ... 03741.html
#252071 by malu53 Thu May 21, 2015 1:49 pm
http://www.a2z-matrimonial.com/profile_ ... eID=larryz
Profile ID: larryz
Name: Larry
Sex: Male - (Man Seeking Woman)
Marital Status: Widow/Widower
Profile Created On: 9-Apr-2015

Mother Tongue: English
Education Details
Education: Masters-Post Graduate
Annual Income: $100,000;00+

Location Details
State: New York
City: New York Mills

Height: 4ft 5in - 134cm :lol:
Drink: Drinks in Company
Family Type Details
Having Children: No
Family Status: Rich/Affluent

About Me:
Hello dear I'm Eng Jones Larry from United State. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website because am looking for a nice woman whom i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. it touches me when i saw your profile and i feel like knowing you,

#252086 by malu53 Thu May 21, 2015 3:58 pm
same pic on badoo
'Larry'

Hello dear I'm Eng Jones Larry from United State. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website because am looking for a nice woman whom i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. it touches me when i saw your profile and i feel like knowing you,

please write to me via my email address ( engineer_502(@ ) hot/mail. /com ) i have something serious and important to share with you thanks
#252089 by malu53 Thu May 21, 2015 5:50 pm
Hello ,

Thanks for your email response. Like I told you earlier, I am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but I have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why I joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. I am 49 years old, I am an Engineer and I work on the construction of roads, malls and houses. I am a part owner of a construction company Jones-bros Construction Company :laugh-s: because i took over from my father and his brother ( http://www.jones-bros.com/ ) base in North Wales United Kingdom. But I'm American by nationality. I like to spend time at beach and i like listening to classical and reggae musics when i have time.

I am looking for a woman to make my life complete. I am a widower, my wife and my two kids died three years ago. My Family died in a car accident. It was a very catastrophic moment for me and it have taken me a long time now after so much effort to come to terms with reality that i have lost them. I believe it is the right time for me to find love and happiness again. I have a strong believe that i can get a woman to be my wife and partner again.

How is your family today? Nice if know your details. What is the nature of your job? I will appreciate it if you can write everyday as this will help us get better acquainted. I attach a few pictures for you to get a better idea of what i look like. It is a pleasure to be in contact with you.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Larry J

Image Image Image

Subject: FROM LARRY
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015