Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252005 by malu53 Thu May 21, 2015 4:44 am
bradley foaster
Male / Single
52 - New York / United States
Current Location San Francisco/ United States
Create Date 14/05/2015 03:55
Last Login 21/05/2015 05:04

About Me
Am just a simple man with a lot of good attitude. I love taking things into perfect consideration before taking any step. I am cool and honest. I love jokes, laughter, funny things and I am always happy at all times. I am a straight forward person with a young heart and God fearing. Smart, Witty, Passionate, Confident, Hard-Working, Romantic Man, sweet, romantic, very intelligent, passionate, confident, playful, funny, fun, nurturing, a great listener, friend, and kisser. Someone you could talk about business and investing with. Or relationships. Or anything in between. A man who is strong and independent. Someone who respects you and you can respect. A man with a heart of gold. Employee of the Year at two companies I worked at. I'm a man who would make you laugh until your sides hurt, wants to take care of you when you're sick, cares about your safety, someone you could open up with. A man who likes to travel, surprise you with flowers, chocolates, dinners, lingerie, etc., thinks you're pretty (even more, the more I get to know you)

Looking For
A lady whose eyes are open to possibilities and who has learned that she is worth waiting for. You understand the value of mutual trust, and open communication. While I’d like nothing more than to meet a woman who I click with, I’m at peace with enjoying the present, continuing to learn, and practicing & God fearing. A woman who makes me laugh until my sides hurt. A woman who is very intelligent, cute, beautiful, passionate, romantic, playful, sexy, and sensuous and God fearing woman. Someone who wants to build a solid relationship based on open and honest direct communication where we tell each other anything and everything. Even the hard things. Especially the hard things. Someone who is emotionally available, a great listener and best friend. Someone independent and open-minded. Someone who is reliable (no flakes). Stop here for now till i find my idea woman.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession construction
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Education University
Languages English

Image Image

Image Image

How are you? Hope fine. I'm a man of few words and I believe in action. I'm looking for a ( Serious and Real Relationship ) - I like your profile. I will like to connect with you - who knows I might be the hero you seek. We Can Make Things work Out Only if we try..... , I don't get on this dating web much - you can mail me on [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.
Advertisement

#255866 by malu53 Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:45 pm
How are you doing? I am glad you wrote to me,it shows you are really
interested in knowing me. Its good we get it started with some
introduction so as to know who and what we want in relationship.... I
live new york here in the United states. My main interests in life
include my work, Son, and my faith. I truthfully enjoy Religious music
as well as reading Bible, driving with my top down in the country. I
am 5'10' , distinguished looking, Hazel eyes, Brown Bar hair and am a
conservative man that is content, secure, generous, romantic, values
honesty, honor, courage. I am a production and a construction
Engineer, With my years of experience in the this field, I have grew