Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252427 by AlanJones Sun May 24, 2015 4:32 am
Romance scammer - Daniel Dailey - [email protected]

Hello, thank you for giving me your email and I appreciate that I'm writing to tell you everything you need to know about me. My name is Daniel Dailey, I was born on December 1, 1962 I came from Arizona, USA. I am an American soldier currently serving in Afghanistan ?? in the armed forces from the 3rd Division Army Corps. I am a widower, my wife five years ago in a car accident I lost, it may be able to rest a gentle soul in peace. I have a son who is now 12 years old, he is studying in London. I contacted you because I'm looking for a soul mate to share his life after retirement in the army.
I really want a woman who is passionate about and care for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage, that someone is willing to spend the rest of his life with me. Someone who me as I am not for what I can accept.
My height is 186 cm and my body is Average. I like to drink red wine, fruit juice and coffee. I do not smoke, I wanted a salad with fried rice and chicken, pizza, burgers, fries, and fish. I love football and basketball. I like being in the Museum Center, cinema and amusement park. I am a member of the Christian Catholic Church, died before my parents a longtime. I have a lot of fun, I'm a person who is very real when it comes to life, and it matters. Is honest, friendly caring, loving, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of others.
I'm not always online due to the nature of my work, I prefer to communicate electronically, when I'm free, I'm going to send you an e-mail, as I always busy with the guys here. I have attached my photo for reference.
I would also like to know more about you. I would expect to hear from you soon ...
I have attached my photo for reference.
Kiss

Hi Sweetheart
My hobbies are swimming, golf, watching movies, dancing, reading and surfing the Internet. I like most types of sport. I like spending time with your loved ones, I do not smoke and I drink only occasionally. Seeking a woman with self-respect, trust, honesty, understanding and compassionate heart is not into games. I am really looking for a serious woman with low spend the rest of my life with and grow with.
I consider myself a very easy going person, balanced. Go I love to take long walks to go in a beautiful summer sunset with my dog ??Danny along the beautiful hiking trails, from my home, a walk during a gentle snowfall in winter and hiking in a crisp and sunny fall day.
I love to cook and would be a perfect evening, decide on a superb menu, and cook together with a good glass of red wine and good music. I enjoy many types of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western particularly Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good enough, so I give them as gifts for my family. Photo of my only child and son
Kisses

Hello dear, how are you today?
Thank you for accepting my hand of friendship. I you want to visit in your country, i immediately retired from the army, and we are planning our future and relationship.
Friendship is like a strong word that in itself holds a definition much more powerful than those found in the common dictionary. It is more than a simple bond between people. It is a complex node that defines who and what people are, how they behave and what to be to plan it, or simply that they admire and love. Friendship does not know a line between love and a balanced relationship. Friendship is to love yourself.

I have plans to go into real estate investment after my retirement. But now the most important thing is for us to build this relationship, so I visit, I am now out of the war zone, so that we then plan the future together. I have here in Afghanistan for 9 months, and it's been like hell for 9 months. People die here, like chickens on several Taliban attacks.

The Taliban always bomb, markets, schools and several times their own mosque. They made bombing base also a lot of trial, the United States, but we are defending the US base. More than 2,000 US soldiers have been killed here for several years, so that's why I need you constantly pray for me and my colleagues.
Kisses

Details used for Western Union transfers

Recipient Name: SAMUEL GRANT
Receiver Address: ENGLAND UK
Test question: SON
Test Answer: JOHN

Stolen photos used

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#252480 by malu53 Sun May 24, 2015 8:14 am
Skype ID: daniel.dan503
Name: Daniel Dan

IP used 41.203.94.58 <<< Globacom Ltd., Nigeria

Skype avatar shows Command Sgt Maj Daniel Dailey
15th sergeant major of the US Army, January 30, 2015.
#313334 by malu53 Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:45 pm
Daniel Dailey

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Austin,Texas
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere

zorpia profile from November 28

Image Image

FB profile from October 19

Daniel Dailey
Studied at United States Military Academy
Studied at Penn State
Lives in Dallas, Texas

Image Image
#313335 by malu53 Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:50 pm
Daniel
Location Irepodun, Ekiti, Nigeria

#351039 by malu53 Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:11 pm
William frank
40, Man, Single
Berlin, Germany
Looks for: Single Woman
30 - 70 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Sex, Friendship

Image Image Image

profile from yesterday

Hi my name is major William from USA. Am a solider am also a business man and I travel all over the world. Am still single. I need a woman for love. If you are interested in box me