Information on romance scams and scammers.
#33122 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 am
Olesya Kuzn

User name used Olesyalog

Claims 29 years old, dob 4th July 1981, single, never married, no children, "manager" living in Kaluga (???????), Kaluzhskaya oblast, Russia or Abbey St Bathans, Berwickshire, Scottish Borders, UK

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 188.187.128.196 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation

Message;

I very young and beautiful woman. I think at personal correspondence much is learnt. During correspondence I will try to describe myself as much as possible. I very kind and quiet girl. I love when me treat kindly, and all I concern similarly. I very romantic woman. Many people say, that I very good, kind person! To me the financial position of the person is not important. I concern all seriously, and in respect of serious relations I as am serious. During our correspondence you learn much about me, and will draw a conclusion what I!!!I search for the man first of all which is ready to serious relations, kind and fair. Me relations for one night do not interest! I wish to love and be favourite. I search for such man which will be kind and fair with me. Stale and rough men are not necessary to me. I search for the man for serious relations. I hope such men still remained!

Seeking Male 18 - 60

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement