Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252692 by Grunt Mon May 25, 2015 9:31 am
zorpia

john
46, Long Beach, California, United States
Last seen 9 hours ago
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language English
Currently Living With Alone

About Me
I am a very down to earth person looking for the same in a mate - Simply looking for that special person to complete what I consider a very happy, adventuresome, and active lifestyle. Most people would say I am spontaneous, caring, funny and an adventuresome person who enjoys a wide range of outdoor and indoor activities. I fill my free time hiking, swimming, running, snow and water skiing, tennis, and a diverse range of activities. Mountain and beach vacations are high on my list of vacation spots with mountain escapes either in the summer or winter being of preference. have a very loving and educated family to share with the right person and hope that I can share them with someone who is my partner in life's adventures - however, great or difficult they may be. . We gather in interesting locations on a regular basis to share family fun and adventures. I would love to meet an attractive, professional woman who has varied interests and can communicate these interests and appreciate the small things in life while living life to the fullest. Chemistry is extremely important to me both on a physical level and an intellectual level. A fit mind and body are important to me and should be one of your top priorities. I am looking for someone with a stable career, who enjoys traveling, loves their family, and has little emotional baggage.
Image <--- also yahoo avatar

and profile image on scammer's FB account (May 12)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009671136166

Hello Angel! Your photo make me to drop a message while am going on through this site you are looking so good and charming,am John by name please can you tell me a little about your self? and what you do for fun and hobbies, hope to hear from you soon!!! Have a nice day
Thanks for your swift respond, You really look gorgeous. Life is beautiful and we have to respect it and is too short to be alone I would like to be part of what keep smile going on your face, do you mind chatting on IM? because I'm hardly on here my email is [email protected].... hope you write me soon!!
Advertisement