Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252707 by rococo Mon May 25, 2015 10:48 am
bangme.net/default.aspx?uid=685280
matthew73
about me:i have nothing interesting to say

Greetings To You,
My Name Is Matthew Daily, Mark A Sergeant Of The UNITED STATE Of ARMY, I hope this email will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you in this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and i decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you too, and I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me,so if i meet your hart desire kindly respond to me through my private email box ([email protected])so that we can know ourselves better.I hope to hear from you soonest if you are interested in me. Thanks Lots Of Love,Matthew Daily,
Mark
([email protected])

Advertisement

#252710 by rococo Mon May 25, 2015 11:05 am
blackplanet.com/matthewmark101
matthewmark101
Sex: Male
Race: Native American, White
Zodiac: Gemini

zamba.pl/users/matthew116
matthew116
Greetings to you, my name is Matthew Daily, Mark Sergeant US ARMY state, I hope this email finds you well and healthy and I hope that we can establish relations from We meet here for the first time, I went through a profile that She says well that in this place, and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided with you. My desire is to know you, too, and I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, and respect, I have all these qualities in me, so if I can fulfill your desire hart kindly reply me through my private e-mailbox mail ([email protected]), so we can get to know each other better.I hope to hear from you soon if you are interested in me. With much love, Matthew Daily, Mark ([email protected])

Photo stolen from Lt. Lawrence J. Franks Jr
https://www.causes.com/campaigns/87403- ... -franks-jr
http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascoun ... _army.html
also documented here"
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=86392
Last edited by rococo on Mon May 25, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#252711 by rococo Mon May 25, 2015 11:08 am
fanfiction.net/u/6685216/matthewmark101
matthewmark101
Joined Apr 11,
id: 6685216,

Greetings To You,
My Name Is Matthew D, Mark, A Sergeant
Of UNITED STATE Of ARMY, I hope this email will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you in this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and i decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you too, and I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (matthewmark101(at)outlook.com)
so that we can know ourselves much better.and I hope to hear from you again
Thank ([email protected]) Lots Of Love,
Matthew Mark
#252713 by rococo Mon May 25, 2015 11:25 am
http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6024759590
Mark M
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Greetings To You, My Name Is Matthew Mark A Captain Of The UNITED STATE Of ARMY, I hope this email will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you in this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and i decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you too, and I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me kindly respond to me through my private email box (matthewmark101@outlook. com outlook. com)so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. Lots Of Love,
Mattew Mark ([email protected]
#252714 by malu53 Mon May 25, 2015 11:28 am
IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 052-07

DoD Identifies Army Casualties
The Department of Defense announced today the death of four soldiers who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. They died January 15, 2007, in Mosul, Iraq, of wounds suffered when an improvised explosive device detonated near their vehicle during combat operations. The soldiers were assigned to the 2nd Squadron, 7th Cavalry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Bliss, Texas.

Killed were:
Second Lieutenant Mark J. Daily, 23, of Irvine, California, RIP
his pic abused on tagged and hi5
found him too :D
#252716 by rococo Mon May 25, 2015 11:45 am
http://www.juwuls.com/search_results.ph ... atthew2015
matthew2015
New York, New York, United States

Motto:
Love is good, love is good, love is good, love is good, love is good, love is good, love is good, love is g

About me:
I am a very handsome man with an understanding of care and love, I am very handsome man of understanding the care and love, I am a very handsome man of understanding the care and love, I am a very handsome man of understanding the care and love, I am a very handsome man with an understanding of care and love, I am very handsome man with undei I am very handsome

Appearance: Attractive
Preferred age: Age is not important
Level of faith: I am moderately religious
Attitude to money: I spend my money wisely
Humor: I am very funny

Greetings to you, My name is Matthew, Mark and Captain of the UNITED STATE ARMY, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can ESTABLISH a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, and have gone through a Profiles That speaks good of you in this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and i Decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you too, and I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly RESPOND to me through my private email box ([email protected]) so That we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
([email protected]) Lots Of Love,
matthew mark.
Image << Gen. Mark S. Martins

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p379127
#252717 by rococo Mon May 25, 2015 12:11 pm
netlog.com/mark1_matthew
mark1_matthew
male - 43 years, New Haven, United States
Name: matthew mark
Date of birth 17/03/1972

Greetings to you, My name is Matthew Mark, a Captain
of UNITED STATE ARMY, I hope this email will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you in this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and i decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you too, and I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box ([email protected])so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
([email protected])
Lots Of Love, matthew mark
#252734 by malu53 Mon May 25, 2015 2:36 pm
deaminlove.com
matthewmark101
Relationship Type: Marriage | Interested in: Woman

Headline:love is good,

About me
i am a very lovely man with care and understanding

pic already posted
#252739 by rococo Mon May 25, 2015 3:04 pm
http://www.bangme.net/default.aspx?uid=685280
same profile "matthew73"
posting.php?mode=reply&f=13&t=102545#pr252707
diff. e-mail: [email protected]

left by matthew73 two weeks ago
Greetings to you,
My name is Matthew Mark, a sergeant of UNITED STATE ARMY, I hope this email will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you in this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and i decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you too, and I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box [email protected] so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to hear from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. [email protected]
Lots Of Love,
Matthew Mark.
#252870 by malu53 Tue May 26, 2015 8:10 am
Compliment of the day to you and all around you, thanks for your kind response, it was so impressive to my expectation, I am very happy to read your mail. I am really seeking for a true love relationship and i pray if you will show me love with trust, we both will live forever as one, I am ready to be yours and believe in real love from the heart, I need that special Woman in my life with a loving heart to me. I believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which i cares with your open minded heart to me.

About me, I am Matthew Mark, a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation, Am a United State Army officer, I grow up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am 40 years old, single and never married before, I have attached to you my photos.

More about me, I like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema, jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest, hates lies, I think i am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always says that i am good in protecting people, I live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i found myself, I am hard working to my job and always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, meaning, I am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I leave alone comfortable at my barracks in United State.

Here in the military zone, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
Well how is life generally with you over there ? As for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job, I will like to know more about you, and your likes, dislike and life experience, You should also send me at least a photo while getting back to me thanks and extend my greetings to your family and friends over there.
Yours,
Matthew Mark.
pic already posted --- Lt. Lawrence J. Franks Jr

Date: Tue, 26 May 2015