Information on romance scams and scammers.
#297820 by malu53 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:31 am
jerry
50, Santiago, Chile
Last seen 15 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 43‑70, in Germany.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted

am honest,loving,caring,respectful guy

hello dear how are you doing you are looking very pretty i am jerry what's your name and where are you from?
kindly provide an email address or chat ID
Advertisement

#320751 by malu53 Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:49 pm
resurfacing this year again
micheal244
49, Man, Single
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Looks for: Woman 42 - 56 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
Last online 2017. 02. 26.

Dear ...

He was born on April 11, 1968 (I am English and American) born in a city called Athens is the capital of Greece, where people are very nice and friendly. I come from a normal family, my grandfather came from Greece and my grandmother came from England, my mother was very fond of my father, but died during childbirth. My father was devastated and wanted to run out of town, so he decided to move to the United States where I studied. Later he moved to the UK and began his activities as a sculptor, he was a very good father, he sent me to NORWAY in the city, where I studied Engineering of Construction and I began my professional life. At work I travel a lot and one of my trips to Florida met with a very nice lady and we became friends, I had the opportunity to meet, we were a little over three weeks before we started to live together. I married her and then I think that this commitment has to be forever. Our only daughter Clara was born in August. 20, 2009 (7 years). We were married on September 25, 1999 and the marriage lasted 14 years before the worst happens in my family February 13, 2012 I lost my dear wife and my father in a car accident after it was not easy for me, Father Business to say ... that a great father, very welcoming and charming, just for everyone. So I am the proud father of a beautiful child, this is the best thing that happened! I love her, and she is very beautiful and beautiful. We have a friendly relationship. I think we're a good family and we do not have brothers or sisters, that's why we're so close.

I lost my wife four years ago, after 14 years of marriage. Now I am looking for good value, friendly and helpful, my family is small, just me and my daughter, a beautiful and happy family to tell. Above all, I am a noble, I am not a hostile character either, or take advantage of any personality and, of course, never pull anyone's hair. I am an active Christian, I go to church with my daughter every Sunday, doing social work in the orphanage I stay at home, because I believe in human nature, with strengths and weaknesses, I like to be kind and do a good service to God Always gives me much peace and love in my heart. I do not like to be alone, but this time, I have to say that I'm enjoying this new life Trying to find love again, I work day and I go home to rest and put Clara to go to bed and sleep well Night, step Most of my time with my daughter because she is in school all week and the weekend at home. Sometimes I have a coffee or a drink, I like to go to the movies with my daughter Clara is also a fan of the movie, and then they go together almost every weekend. I love reading, studying everything related to training and human development and so far it has been enjoyable.

I love music (especially country music) I like to dance, I do not smoke, but I have some drinks on special occasions. My best food is spaghetti and fried chicken, I would like to make the most of my life (although sometimes I feel a little sad and depressing), I think it is normal after so much anguish, I consider myself very strong, still on my knees, A short paragraph to break, does not matter, but comes a little joy of life and the feeling of all the little details like a beautiful sunset, or a soft creamy chocolate ice cream.

Well, honey, what they had in mind when Scripture began. I hope you find it interesting to read about me and my life. There are still many outstanding issues.
I hope you understand why I do not like to talk about my past, but now I had so you can meet my kind of person ... please respond as soon as possible if you want to continue with me.
With love of,
Micheal
give me your email
#323455 by Snow-White Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:15 pm
contact on datanta
Micheal Judge
I'm a
Men
Seeking Women
To Relationship
Looking for a Women to love with my life
Language: Armenian Language
Second Language: Armenian Language
Marital Status: Widowed
Do you have children? Yes
Do you want children? Yes

Headline: My name is Micheal Judge ,i am 40yrs old
I define myself: My name is Micheal Judge ,i am 40yrs old.i live in QUEENS,NETWORK,UNITED STATE :=)
Job: Manager
Incomming: moderate
Study Level: masters

Image Image Image Image Image
#351389 by malu53 Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:24 am
FB
uid: anthonia.advantage

Micheal Judge
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
It's complicated
From Lagos, Nigeria
Joined on August 2013

uploaded a new pic on December 30 2017

#352046 by malu53 Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:23 pm
Jackson Lucas on twitter
@jacksonlucas222

U.S army intelligence agency, looking for a soulmate
United States
Joined June 2017

caption: Me and my lovely precious daughter #abigail#

#352047 by malu53 Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:30 pm
iderkey.com/modules/dealers_page/dealers.php
Fund Investment
First Name: Vivian
City: Hong Kong
Investor type: Fund Investment
Profession/Job: Advisor/Consultant

Experience: Vivian Kwan is a serial entrepreneur with a passion for business and success. With over 15 years of experience and knowledge, Kwan has assisted startup companies and has helped hundreds of business people achieve their goals. Kwan has built numerous businesses that have been sold for a hefty profit. The last company he built and sold was the Rocka, a successful furniture franchise in Norway. Kwan is not only an entrepreneur and a consultant, to various investors.
Investment Interest: My investment interest is on a long term relationship, also a good ROI.

uses pic with girl of previous post as profile pic
#352048 by malu53 Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:38 pm
Richard A
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Books: Love and the beast and black poem of Africa
Sports: Manchester United real Madrid

Image Image
#352049 by malu53 Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:42 pm
Larry Rogers

am:
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
United States
State:
Michigan
City:
Detriot
Zip Code:
Religion:
Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Description:
Hello dear Am Larry Rogers by name I really do want to know more about you and maybe we could make something out of nothing if only you are going to be honest and sincere with me in all ways. but first i think i have to tell you about myself. I am often described with words such as a Renaissance man, God fearing, a simple Man, nice, deep, goofy, romantic, creative, insightful, compassionate, helpful and resourceful... looking for the same. A very low-maintenance person, easy going laid - back individual. I'm fun, sweet, thoughtful, and generous. I love to make people smile, to laugh and feel great about themselves and life in general. I'm very positive and upbeat, and I think I have a lot to offer and seeking someone similar, someone open and honest. This area can be a tough place for a single person, and it is definitely a "couple's world" out there. I've learned from my past relationships, nothing is forever, so take the time to enjoy whats right in front of you, save every moment together like it was your last. Physical attraction and chemistry is a must

Headline: Loving, caring and goodlooing
Looking for: Marriage

Philip Donald
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
City: miami

In my own words:
I am a kind hated person looking for a woman to love and spend the rest of my life with.

Height: 4' 8"
Eyes: Black :lol:
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: Yes - at home full-time
Education: Some High School

Image Image
#352051 by malu53 Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:23 pm
Collins James
Engineer at Morrison oil rig
Morrison oil rig
Stockton, California Area
0 connections