Information on romance scams and scammers.
#33407 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:23 am
Anna

Liar and romance/translation scammer

Claims 25 years old, dob 23rd July 1984, single/divorced, no children, "manager" living in Yoshkar-Ola (???????-???), Republic of Mari El, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

Hello xxxxx,

I am glad you are single man and I am glad we both liked each other. But of course just looking at each other isn't enough for having serious relations. I do hope we will be open and sincere with eachother, as it's the only way to create serious relations.well, talking few words about me, I am single young woman, who lives in Russia. I do not have children of my own but in the future I certainly would like to have them. I was married for some time ago,but my marriage wasn't happy. I think I was too young when I got married. May be I just wanted to become adult more soon and to be called as someone's wife..??? I don't know now. But my marriage was agreat experience for me. It gave me to understand that loving eachother isn't enough for having strong family. there are a lot of other sites of living together, such are common respect and common understanding, that are really important for two person who is going to be together and to become a couple and a family later.I am looking for the man who would become my future husband and my children's father. I am family oriented woman and i think it won't be a trouble for me to make a choice between my family and the carrier.I will certainly chose my family. Well, this is just few words about meand my search. I will hope you will be also the same open with me and will share some thought about your present life and your plans forthe future...Waiting for your reply, Anna

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#33408 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:23 am
hello xxxxx,

I am glad to start our correspondence today. I hope that this letter is just the beginning of some serious feeling that calls big love.

Thank you for being so open with me and as for me, I didn't face with unfaithfulness, just my husband didn't want to spend much time with me. And i thought if i will give a birth to children he will be far from me more. We were just different people, so we divorced. xxxxx, I'm only 25 y.o. but I always thought that my man should be older me.

Someone told that the man becomes more real with the years he has and i think it's true. Besides young men are interested in having some fun through the Internet and I am not ready to take part in some games. What about men in my country...

I just do not believe them. Russian men can't be faithful to their wives and they do not take care about their families like the real man should. I think I would call myself as realistic. I always think a lot before doing any step of my life. And if I am doing something it means that I am sure I can do it. They say the woman loves with her ears, but I think this is not about my character at all. So I expect my future husband will also have the same character and if he has any purposes he should do anything to make this purpose real. Am i talking about your character xxxxx ?

I was born in summer time, so I adore summer more then other seasons a year. I do a lot of activities in summer time- outdoors, to pick up mushrooms, to go to picnics. But my main passion is swimming. I am not professional swimmer, I just like this kind of sport most of all. It helps me to keep my figure slim and to have healthy life style. But I must tell you that after picnics, where we have too much tasty things that it is always too hard to refuse from all this

My star sign is Leo. From my star sign I've got a strong character, but at the same time I am very tender and very romantic woman. I think that this is all about myself though one can't write everything in only one letter but I will do my best. I try to tell you more and more with every new letter to be closer to you. I'll be waiting your reply with impatience.

Have a great day!

Anna

hello, xxxxx,

I am glad you singed as my boyfriend, I do hope that one day you would also my husband.... but let won't guess what will be in the future, but let us both to know each other more. so it's my turn to tell you more about myself. You were right when you told that your new letter will make me happy, as it's really so.

Today is a really warm weather, the sun shines and the birds sing their great songs. As you know I live in Russia. Our climate is totally different in different seasons of a year. So if you are afraid of Russian frosts then i think you should come to visit me in summer, as the weather can be 30 degree below zero in winter time... but in summer it can be 30 degree above zero. Very hot and a lot of sun! I think I associate myself with a sun. I'm always smiling. And now, writing this letter to you I am smiling also, as I am wondering now what the future will bring you and me, if we will become a couple one day or stay as strangers.

To become closer to you for one more step, xxxxx , I also want you to know more about me.

I work as manager on a work with customers in a bank. My work starts from 9 a.m. and I have
5 work days. I think I am lucky to have such work, as it's some kind of prestige to work in the bank and to have such work week as I have. It's hard to find such work in our small town. In my free time I try to go to swimming pool, as swimming is my favorite activities, I also like to go for a walk by steps or to go fishing... May be it sounds a bit strange that the girl like me is interested in such man activity, but I got used to make a company with my father in fishing since my childhood.

xxxxx , as you know, I am serious about talking with you. But I have never tried being a lady of a man from another country, that's why I thought that talking through the match making agency will help me to understand your customers and your mentality. Being more sincere, I can tell that there is also another reason for me to be a member of this agency and to continue our correspondence using their services. I don't speak English well and I don't have computer both at home or at work. So this agency is the most convenient way of being in touch with you xxxxx .

Will you accept such way of communication with me ?

In the end of my letter I would like to add that I will certainly answer at all your questions.

I don't want our correspondence will be official, besides I think it would be more easier to talk about the thing that you really want to know about me but only to tell you something about myself.

Well, I think I have to close now. I hope to receive your litter as soon as possible.

Anna.

#33409 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:24 am
Hello xxxxx ,

I am happy to get your news today and I do hope that we will be able to make each other more happy in the future.. From your letter I feel that you also have great feelings talking with me...

Today I decided to introduce you my family, though not in real.... I took some pictures with me in the agency and I think you will get it with this letter. I was raised in complete family. My parents still live together and i think they are enough happy to have each other. Only now I can look at relations between them as adult lady. I see how much my father takes care about my mom, me and my sister. I see that he is a man who keeps his promises and never say lies.
I see that he is a head of our family. My father is some kind of the ideal of the man I would like to meet and to share my life with. I know that feelings are very important between two persons but of course it's not enough to be with someone for the whole life. There are a lot of other things that are important in man's personality, such as his strong character, his views on the life, his magical hands.

Can I ask you what features are important for you in woman whom you would like to share your life with ? or you just will rely on your intuition and the feeling you will have nearby this woman ?

My sister Julia is 22 years old. She works in hairdresser as nail master. So I am lucky as she takes care about my nails.. and makes me nice hairs, like on the picture I am sending to you today. I can tell you that I feel very close with her and I think she is my best friend whom I can rely on and whom I can trust all my secrets. When we were kids we always were together. Our best game was to bring homeless animals at home, once we took few frogs... and hid it in the pot with water...Can you imagine it ???

Now, when I grew up I know that I can't bring at home all homeless animals, but I always try to feed them. Our house was always full of animals, we had cats, dogs, parrots and tortoise. As for now, i have a little dog toyterer , it's name is Jak, it's 3 years old. I treat him like my little son.. who needs my care and who waits for my coming at home. I am glad he is so small dog, as he can makes me a company everywhere... unfortunately, I don't have any men who would make me a company, so till this distance separate us, Jak is my man...

I am glad that you are still believe woman and you do not think that all woman are unfaithfulness. I am one man woman and I am very faithful in relations.

Dear, i hope this letter helped you to know more about my inner world. I want to be very open and sincere with you and of course I am waiting the same from you xxxxx

I hope that my good filling will come to you with my letter! Hope you will have a great lucky day!

I'll be waiting your answer!

Hello xxxxx,

Thank you for your new letter. Well, can i ask you if you are sincere friend ? I am lucky woman as I have a lot of friends whom I can rely on and ask any advice. Friendship means much for me and my friends play important role in my life. After my family of course...

By my character I am a person who has it's own opinion. And I think in relation I would like to be treat as equal partner. No, don't get me wrong, I am not feminist... but I think that I won't accept relations when my man will try to control me. I think that sweethearts must discussed everything and make decisions together.

xxxxx , what type of relations do you prefer to have ? with the calm atmosphere of love and common understanding ? or with lots of emotions bad or great ? as for me, I think I prefer to be with the man who would give me only positive emotions. I do not accept when relations are full of scandals and quarrels. What about you ?

Today I got some pictures with me. I would like to show you my trains in swimming pool. Unfortunately it's not allowed to make pictures at swimming pool but I made some pictures after swimming. As you know, I am swimming not to have great results but to keep my figure in a good shape. I am slim figure at my nature and I never had any troubles with my weight, so I think you won't need to worry that your lady can become fat one day.. The time that you can swim in the pool is 45 minutes, then as usual I go to dry my hairs in foyer room and drink a cup of tee or coffee.

Well, it's time to close my letter today. Of course i will be waiting for your respond.

Kisses from Anna

#33410 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:25 am
Hello xxxxx ,

I am glad to read your new letter today.

xxxxx , I do not mind you are older me. For me talking with a man who has really serious intentions about correspondence with me. I am sure you are honest man who doesn't play any games and who is straight with his words and emotions..right ?

I am also honest woman. I am honest with you, xxxxx , as much as I can. I've already told that I'm a member of the agency, I use it because I'm not good in English.

The first 3 letters were for free for me and now I am paying for translations services I use.

xxxxx , I was thinking a lot before asking you to help me with the fee, but for me it would be really very expensive to pay for translations.

I would like to continue our correspondence very much, but I have not opportunity to pay for it.

Will you be able to take care about the fee xxxxx ?

they say everything will be for free for me if you will be able to pay the monthly fee. I would be pleased if you would give us the chance to know each other more closer.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Anna.

#33411 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:25 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#33412 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:26 am

#33413 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:26 am

#33414 by The Enchantress Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:27 am