Information on romance scams and scammers.
#255167 by malu53 Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:34 pm
Steve
48, Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Last seen 9 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑55, in Kuwait.
Single
I am Friendly.

About Me
i am steve jones, a civil engineer, i am loving, caring, fun to be with, honest, romantic, God fearing. don't wanna say all. lols. well i am here to find a soul mate, a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. i am a very busy man due to the nature of my job but i always have time for the one i love and cherish

Ethnicity Native American
Eye Color Black :lol:
Language English
Currently Living With Alone

Place I've traveled to many places
Work stevej, civil engineer, 1998 - Present

hello pretty how are you doing? please i will like to know more about you. you are so pretty like a queen that is why i couldn't resist your beauty. please can i know you more
[email protected] is my email add me up on messenger or give me yours to add you
Last edited by malu53 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#255220 by malu53 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:49 am
.i am Steve Jones by name. from USA, new jersey precisely, a civil engineer, i am single with a son, my wife is late she slept off one night and couldn't wake up. i am loving, caring, fun to be with, honest, romantic, easy going person and God fearing. i am here in search of a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, someone to make me happy and someone to always make happy and smile, we go to club together, go to beach together, travel together and show the world how much i love her. for me age is just a number, it doesn't matter how old you are, what matters is LOVE because God has destined humans to love and be loved. and also distance doesn't matter. i relocate to your place or you can relocate to my place if things work out between us. anyway i was moved by your astounding beauty to chat you up. i must confess you are so beautiful and gorgeous like a queen and i will like to meet you and know more about you, i love instant message ...you can reach me on my yahoo mail/yahoo messenger or text....this is my yahoo mail [email protected] and my gmail is [email protected] or you give me yours to add you
Received: by 98.138.101.164
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015
#257496 by malu53 Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:49 pm
hello pretty how have you been? you have forgotten about me totally. not even to say hi so as to check on me pretty. not really fair. i have always been missing you and all i want to say is that i am still missing you and i hope to chat with you some day and just know that i am always admiring your pic and thinking about you and will love to make you my wife forever because my spirit likes you. please take good care of yourself for me. i hope to hear from you soon. kisses...yours friend Steve Jones
Received: by 98.138.105.243
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015