Information on romance scams and scammers.
#255171 by rococo Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:59 pm
http://www.twoofaces.com/user/Jamali101
Jamali101
Real name Jamali
Gender Female
Join Date 05/06/2015
here for real dating

Hello My dear,
My name is Jamali. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile today and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my email box
([email protected]).This is because i don't know the possibilities of remaining in Sites for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me please contact me directly to my email address box so i will send you some of my pictures immediately,
Thanks waiting to hear from you .
Advertisement

#255310 by malu53 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:57 pm
Hello Dear,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Jamali Idrissa, 25 years old female and i am from Nigeria in West Africa. Light in complexion, single ( never married ) but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Alhaji Idrissa Timta was the late (Emir of Gwoza). He and some first class monarchs from Askira, Abdullahi Askirama ( Emir of Asakari) , and the (Emir of Uba), Ismaila Manza. Who were attacked by the suspected popular Terrorist group in Nigeria (Boko Haram) on the 2nd June 2014. The incident happened on their way to a burial of their fellow traditional ruler (Emir of Gombe) : I suggest you read through the following links or sites and understand me more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwoza_massacre
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/ind ... r-of-gwoza
http://www.naij.com/67308.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expatriate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in London with my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.9M (Three Million nine Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't want to lose my life OK. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself today. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Mondays and Fridays of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number (+221777862351) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place and i don't have any relatives now whom i can go because i don't want to lose my life the only person i have now is Rev. Father Paul Benjamin who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

My dear, my mind convinced me that you might be the true person to help me. I will like to disclose much to you if you can promise not to let anybody know about this because my stepmother have been threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where i am staying now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money, besides i want to go back to school to start my education again. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest and to see your pictures . Attached here are my pictures.

Yours in love,
Jamali Idrissa Timta.
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015

Last edited by malu53 on Tue May 03, 2016 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
#255311 by malu53 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:00 pm
http://www.adatingnet.com/jamali
Jamali

I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Alabama
City: New york
Zip Code: 10003
Religion: Buddhist / Taoist
Ethnicity: African American (black)

Description:
you can ask me through my email ([email protected]) so that i will tell you more about me

Headline: love and care
Living Situation: With roommate(s)
Languages: English
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: No
Education: Some High School
Employment Status: Full-time
Income: Less than $24,999

also here
http://www.altscene.com/profile/view/121876

http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/41.82.21.116
2-Jan-15 14:09
Jamali101
[email protected] :=)
Senegal
#293633 by malu53 Tue May 03, 2016 9:20 am
Good Day and happy New Life.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Before my arrival in Paraguay I have registered your International Bank Draft. But the manager of African Development Trust Bank told me that before the check will get to you, that it will expire. So I told him to cash $300.000.00 US Dollars and all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $300.000.00 US Dollars in cash was made with National ECO-WAS Diplomatic Agency Senegal Republic.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, Insurance premium. The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is (200 Dollars) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur-rage. You have to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of your package with this information bellow;

Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

Directors Name: Dr. Patrick Diop
Company Name: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: +221 775064809

Also call the contact person immediately you receive my message for immediate delivery of the cash to your doorstep .

Note : The Cargo Diplomats Who Will Bring The Cash To Any Place Of Your Choice Does Not Know The Original Contents Of The Boxes . I Made Them To Understand That The Boxes Contains A Sensitive Photographic Film Material Instead Of Money For Security Reasons so that they will not divert it to their own use . Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOXES .

Kindly and best regards
Yours Jamali
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM JAMALI
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016
#329590 by malu53 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:44 am
[quote="malu53"]http://www.adatingnet.com/jamali
Jamali

I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Alabama
City: New york