Information on romance scams and scammers.
#33489 by Ralph Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 am
This scammer uses the name Kelvin to lure victims in the hope of stealing from them, below it some of the early information he will send you hoping for you to fall in love and send him money.

This scammer operates from Ghana and uses a range of dating sites including Fish Dating

Email address: [email protected]

Kelvins Profile on the Dating Site;
Name: Kelvin
County: Gloucester
Distance: 27 Miles

Send Kelvin a Message

Add Kelvin to your Favourites

Wink at Kelvin

Buy Kelvin a Gift

Read Kelvin's Diary

Ignore Kelvin

Kelvin's Characteristics

Eye Colour: Hazel Marital Status: Widowed
Hair Colour: Light Blonde Hair Length: Short
Facial Hair: Clean Shaven Height: 5'5"-5'8" (165-173cm)
Drinker: Social Smoker: None
Religion: Christian Ethnic Origin: Caucasian/White

Build: Athletic Children: 1
Vegetarian: No Education: Masters

Kelvin's Interests and Personal Profile
Interests: Jazz Music, Gardening, The Arts, Restaurants, Reading, Cooking, Travelling, Sports (Playing)

Personal Profile: Friendly, open hearted, family orientated. Love to see the funny side of life. I seem to be able to make people laugh, and am easy to get on with. I have been told I have a calming influence when things get stressy. I enjoy anything creative - I love music, films, theatre, reading, conversation. Would enjoy sitting in a beach and good friends, conversation and laughs. Simple things of life are good. so keen on shopping as an activity! really sporty and enjoy a walk in the country. My Faith has been an important influence in my life, and helps me make sense of my life: It informs my priorities . I am sadly widowed, and I am kind ok on my own, but do miss sharing life with some-one special . Would love to meet someone for companionship, deep friendship and whatever the future may hold.

Hello
I am a very honest man and sincere man who have the heart to love,care and make life easy for my partner
so sorry for the my dear,what happen and will like to keep in touch.Kelvin

THINKING ABOUT YOU

Page I of l

Subiect THINKING ABOUT YOU

Hello Wendy,I do e4ftry our convsrsation last time and vrich to keep in touch with you if you can kindly
forget about the guy.n#o has hurt you and start a new life together with me,Tell ng every part of the
story.Kelvin
Advertisement

#33507 by petunia Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 pm
Wow... Talk about major bad grammer. It went from a good profile to can't tell the difference between letters and numbers. Definately a scammer.
#33508 by Shewolf of Aquataine Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 pm
I received this email from Kelvin this morning. I was suspicious about him right from the start and only agreed to exchange a few messages so that I could get him to send me an email. This would enable me to check him out, but already he is talking about me starting a new life with him and being together until the end of the world!!!! No chance!!

Hello Page I of1
Subject Hello
Date: Removed
Hello
Good morning to you and how is your family,i am so glad to keep in touch with you to see what the
future have for us if you can forget the past and start a new life with me.I know you have gone through
some bad time with the guy but dou have faith and trust in me and i will make you the happiest woman
on earth and love you with all my heart.I came to the site to look for a rightful woman to live together
with but i feel strange if you can trust,understand,care and stood by me at all time since you have
already had some night mare,i believe it will be very hard to trust anyone again in your life but for the
benefit of doubt let us come together to gain all our lost.
I am new to online dating and you are the first woman i have met since i joined the site some few days
ago and will like to b with you till the world ends.
I love your sense of trying to restart a new life again regardless of the past,Yes i have a son who live on
his own and normally come home for vist.I work as manager of a firm with a seceretary,i live life
according to the will of God and love to serve the Lord with all my heart.He is in the center of my heart
and guide me in all things,I prefer going to the mountains,beach,travel to some part of the world and do
shooping,well i think ihave to end for now and you can ask me anything you will like to know about
me.Take care and have a lovely day.Kelvin
#33512 by petunia Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm
First warning sign when I see this is the who love love love. It seems to be a word that is being thrown around like it doesn't mean anything.