Information on romance scams and scammers.
#255455 by malu53 Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:27 am
Travis
Male / Single
50 - ?rebro / Sweden
Current Location Sweden
Create Date 10/06/2015 11:32
Last Login 10/06/2015 11:32

About Me
My spirit/soul is my best feature. I'm a simple lady seeking the one woman I can love unconditionally. My faith is most important to me. I am a loving, loyal, attentive Christian man who seeks a loving, loyal, attentive, Christian woman. I seek a woman who is loving, and is assertive, yet gentle. she speaks with lovee and calmness , yet her voice makes me melt. Her eyes, touch, and words all convey love, trust, and safety. I seek something deeper--- please bypass me if you are seeking a fwb, nsa, and all that other nonsense. Reading, festivals, day trips, long drives, the beach, dining out, exploring new cultures, museums, the theater, music, picnics, etc are some of my enjoyments. I love having fun and I enjoy life and I'm seeking a gentlewoman who seeks a man to enjoy doing things with as well.

Looking For
Someone who is ready to be loved and love in return
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession construction engineer
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Education University
Languages English

forgive me if writing you sound embarrassing to you,dont mean to rush into you with my message,I have seen smile,and have seen beauty ,but yours is very different,and one sweet thing about your beauty is a natural one,not one with mary kay makeup,it rare to find and i thought i should stopby and say hi and also will love to be your friend if your open for friendships or a serious relationship that will lead to our everlasting happiness,will you be kind enough to write me at my email,[email protected],for constant conversation as i do not sign in here much.thanks and i will be waiting to hear from you.

also on spark.com as jtravis
49yr-old single man in Fresno, California
Advertisement

#255457 by malu53 Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:33 am
http://www.onechristianlove.com/member/ ... nders.html
twanders
I am male
Looking for female
My birthday 09-15-1965
My match age 35-55

travis wanders
Headline Can i find love?
Desired Relationship Friendship, Marriage
Occupation Construction engineer
Children No
Spoken Languages English, Spanish
Education Bachelors Degree
Income $150,000-$500,000

State/Region New York
City New York
ZIP/Postal code 10001

#257608 by Ginger Lee Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:43 am
FunGuyInUnitedstates366
https://www.metrodate.com/members/FunGu ... states366/

Profile:
Tell us a little about yourself: I am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendlly, romantic, and i believe in truth and a honest love.
I am really, a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i realy am down to earth and honest about the things i say and do,cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings, cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality.i have just had a life on my own doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it, truth and honesty is the only key to succes,but its every hard to go about and i do seek all i want with all my heart,i like to listen to christian music and i like to swim,camp,shop and read and even dance too,music is really part of my life and i cant do without listening to music in a day and my kind of music is Christain songs,blues, r & b and a abit of jazz and hip hop too
I speak these languages: english,spanish,italian
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'9"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Astrological Sign: Cancer
Items in red do not match your search preferences.
About My Match
Looking For: Dating & Romance or Friendships
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: 5'6" to 5'10"
You do not match his search preferences!

forgive me if writing you sound very embarrassing,am actually new here on the site,i decided to join the dating site because am tired of being lonely and single,and am interested in meeting someone serious ,descent and ready to settle down for happiness and sincer love,gorgeous,if that is what brought you here,kindly text 5595493229 or email me at traviswandersATyahoodotcom,for constant conversation as i do not think i will be signing here much.cheers and i will kindly be waiting to read from you.

For bots:
[email protected]
559-549-3229
559 549 3229

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.