Information on romance scams and scammers.
#255467 by rococo Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:48 am
http://romlove.com/user/14646
justinmark
Name: justinmark Age:26
Looking for a: woman Age:18-75
Relations:Marriage

Description:
A FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHO YOU ARE .UNDERSTANDS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN,ACCEPTS WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME.AND STILL GENTLY ALLOWS YOU TO GROW. ONE THING THAT I CAN SAY TO START IS VERY DIFFICULT BUT WHEN GET TO KNOWN EACH OTHER IT BRING GLADNESS AND HAPPINESS. SO AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE SO BEATIFUL THAT CAN MAKE MAN LOOSE CONTOR .MY NAME IS (JUSTIN MARK)I AM BENIN REPUBLIC . I COME ACROSS YOUT PROFIL WHICH I PICK INTEREST TO SEND YOU THE MASSEGE I AM AFRIED OF SOME PEOPLE THAT I MEET ONLINE BECAUSE SOME USES AN0THER PERSON PHOTO TO CHATT.BUTYOU CAN SEE MY REAL PHOTO HERE. AND IF YOU WANA COMFIM YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK.(justinmarrk) COMFIRM IT.SO CAN WE BEFRIEND ? DONT BE ANGRY OF THIS MASSEGE THANK YOU SOMUCH FOR READING MY MESSAGE
HELLO .BEAUTIFUL ANGEL HOW ARE YOU?IS MY PLEASURE TO SAY HI ONCE AGAIN.YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. I LIKE YOUR COLOUR.CAN WE BE FRIENDS.IF YES HERE IS MY SKYPE I.D ADD ME.. [email protected])
HERE YOU WILL SEE ME REAL AND MY PHOTO

justin mark -- justinmark299
apkakpa, Benin

ISP: Benin Telecom
Benin,Littoral,Cotonou

Image <<< real pic
Advertisement

#255468 by rococo Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:50 am
netlog.com/justinmark299
justinmark299
man - 26 years, Bénéssi, Benin
Name: Mark justin
Date of birth 04/03/1989

Hi. One thing I can say at the start is that I definitely.hard but when get to know each other.infact am looking for someone who is fairly independent, love. I do not have as much time as I would like at this point, so someone who is flexible and understanding of time constraints would be great. I like a home comfort, warmth and calm in a relation. Im really sure what i am looking for , but I believe true love can exist.
I ve seen it amongst many people in my life, but unfortunately I have yet to find my true love. let me know I liked your profile. And that is the reason why I have written this massege to you as a letter. I really want to know more about you. I would like to know the way you live, I am really interested in the things that you lik..here is my contact.
(+22999356779) you may can call me any time am from benin republic here is my mail [email protected]) to add me on yahoo f.b. incase; so am realy from benin republic so i need a real woman who can be my wife for ever pls can you bee?
pls dont be offened here with this my massege okey
#255469 by rococo Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:55 am
https//www.facebook.com/justin.marrk
[email protected] --> Justin Marrk
Student w: in benin
University of London International Programmes
Z: Parañaque

http://www.bloombl.com/member/profile_justinmark.html
justinmark
male, 25 y/o, cotonou, Plateau, Benin
I am male
Looking for female
My birthday 12-11-1989
My match age 21-104
Common interests to share Performing Arts
Your real name justin
Desired Relationship Friendship
Occupation i play keyboard
Religion Christian
Last edited by rococo on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
#255470 by rococo Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 am
http://www.adatingnet.com/justinmark
justinmark
I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
State:Alabama
City:cotonou
Zip Code:229
Religion:Christian / Protestant
Ethnicity:African American (black)

Description:
hallo how are you i just saw your profil here.so i like it i just wana say how are you again. first to introduce my self i am justin marrk)i from in benin republic so i need a real love that is why i so if you are realy interested to in this my massege just contact me back here is my facebook email [email protected] that is where you will see my picture.and here is my cell contact +22999356779
#255472 by rococo Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:01 am
ethiospot.com/m/profile?screenName=0b0u0nf8dnjff
justin
Male
cotonou,Benin
Date of birth February 12, 1989
Interested In Women

About Mme:
Hi. One thing I can say at the start is that I definitely.hard but when get to know each other.infact am looking for someone who is fairly independent, love. I do not have as much time as I would like at this point, so someone who is flexible and understanding of time constraints would be great. I like a home comfort, warmth and calm in a relation. Im really sure what i am looking for , but I believe true love can exist.
I ve seen it amongst many people in my life, but unfortunately I have yet to find my true love. let me know I liked your profile. And that is the reason why I have written this massege to you as a letter. I really want to know more about you. I would like to know the way you live, I am really interested in the things that you lik..here is my contact. (+22999356779) you may can call me any time am from benin republic here is my mail [email protected]) to add me on yahoo f.b. incase; so am realy from benin republic so i need a real woman who can be my wife for ever pls can you bee?
pls dont be offened here with this my massege okey
#255475 by rococo Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:21 am
http://vk.com/id221065220
Justin Mark
Current city: Marseille :=)
Education College or university:
Ecole supérieure du professorat et de l'éducation d'Aix-Marseille (ex IUFM) '09
School: Alliance Française Marseille Provence '09
Marseille

Hi. One thing I can say at the start is that I definitely.hard but when get to know each other infact. am looking for someone who is fairly independent, love. I do not have as much time as I would like at this point, so someone who is flexible and understanding of time. constraints would be great. I like a home comfort, warmth and calm in a relation. Im really sure what i am looking for , but I believe true love can exist. contact.(+22999356779) or add me here on my fb.com .. [email protected]
Image Image