Information on romance scams and scammers.
#255637 by mariko Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:00 am
Facebook Romance Scammer;
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008869956177

Works at Architect and building
Studied at Queen's University
Past: La Canada High
Lives in Liverpool
From Upper Canada Village, Ontario
Birthday August 20
Gender Male
Relationship. Widowed

I'm Evans Morgan, Am from Canada and I'm living and working here in Liverpool united kingdom,I'm an Architect Engineer, Am into building and construction,and i have my own building construction here in Liverpool, Am married but i lost my wife and am single now and i have a son he is with my mother in Canada and my father died when i was young i will like to know more about you hope you don't mind telling me a little about yourself ?

How are you doing today and how was your night and your day going ?, Guess you are fine and in good health my dear, please don't forget to take your meals, May the sun shine all day long everything go right and nothing wrong may those you love bring love back to you and may all the wishes you wish come true because Genuine success comes only to those who are ready for it good luck, we always work for a better tomorrow but when tomorrow comes instead of enjoying we again of a better tomorrow lets have a better today , have a lovely day and be happy and enjoy yourself and enjoy your day

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, What You too? I thought I was the only one, Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. How are you doing today and how was your weekend guess it went well ?, My was nice, I will be going to my office now bye and take care of your self ...

Yeah doing fine and good just that i miss everything about you my darling, How was your weekend hope you have a lovely weekend , Darling do you have whatsapp if you have whatsapp you can add me with this.+447716115472 or you can call me with this +447031861592

How are you doing today ?, darling a soulful good morning message is a sweet gift that does not come wrapped in a box, but can be stored forever in your inbox. Good morning.enjoy every good things that day brings, Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my life, Baby.

Advertisement