Information on romance scams and scammers.
#255884 by malu53 Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 pm
email address already known and scamlisted in 2013

resurfacing on livedatesearch.com
Name Kizito22
Birth Date/Age 04 March 1962, 53 y.o.
Current Location Malaysia
Gender Man

About myself Am a person who loves communication, easy going, loving & understanding. i take life the way it comes and always adapt in whatever situation i find myself because life is a stage. that's why i am here to find that wonderful one to make me complete.& caring woman who will take me as i am. when we get to the end of the road, we fly.

Hi Friend, What a gorgeous you have here, its my joy to view your profile,.I will like to know
you more if you permits me, have a Great weekend dear .
Thanks Peter
Advertisement

#255887 by malu53 Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:55 pm
http://www.filipinamatch.com/pro5zg3zO5zK.htm
Name :maccullum
Nationality :Usa

I am looking for...
Dating maybe later Marriage, Romance and Marriage.

Looking for a Lady to be friends with first.....that's important.....for dateing, chatting over coffee, good conversation, or exploring Center City. I enjoy long walks or drives, reading, mountains, movies, shore, sports, cooking, dining out(Italian & Chinese are favorites) or candlelit dinners, thunderstorms, unplanned, and spontaneous weekend getaways, walks in Valley Forge, Penn's landing, or the boardwalk, cuddling on the sofa watching tv or a dvd, sipping a glass of wine. Enjoy holding hand

More about me...
I'm from : Malaysia
State/Region : Johor
City : Johor Bahru
Birth Date : 4 March 1962
Eye Colour : Black :=)
Hair Colour : Light Brown :lol:
Ethnicity-Race : White / Caucasian
Marital Status : Divorced
Have Children : 1
Occupation/Job : engineering
Language Spoken : English.

About myself...
Good Heart, Romantic, Honest, Faithful, Social, Sexy and Open Minded.
likes the finer things in life, but also understands what life is really about. Good communication is the key to a great relationship. I love crusies, and tropical locals, as well as staycations. I like anything to do with being outdoors, swimming, boating, biking, camping, etc. Faithfullness and trust are a must for happiness in this journey we call life. I am just looking to find happiness, and a great warm hearted woman to share it with

Image Image

Image Image

same info here
http://www.filipinaconnection.com/ShowU ... ullum.aspx

email address on Delfi and RS (with diff. pics)