Information on romance scams and scammers.
#255894 by rococo Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:19 pm
http://www.twoofaces.com/user/nancynice10
Nancy
Real name Nancy
Gender Female
Join Date 26/05/2015

About Me
i am a good looking girl caring loving and understanding. i am a very humble girl easy going very friendly and i love to open my heart to the right person. well i don't know what else to say but i think i can say that i am very beautiful girl also and very important i am a God fearing girl.and i want to meet a man that God has made for me, a man that will open his heart to welcome me no matter what happen and by the grace of God a man that i can spent the rest of my life with. well i can say that God will also give me a very honest man and he will be very caring too by the grace of God. [email protected]
My Name is Nancy, I am very interested to get to know you more,i have very important matter to discuss with you,Please write directly to my email address for more information: ([email protected]) Thank you,
PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ID ([email protected])
=== TO TELL YOU WHO I AM
Thanks

the same scammer here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=104005&p=255893#p255893
Advertisement

#255904 by rococo Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:29 pm
http://static05.datanta.com/
Women Seeking Men in Bahamas

Hello my dear, my name is nancy saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like you contact me through my e-mail me [email protected] I will be waiting to hear from you soon. i do not always have time on site. that's why I want you to contact...
#255906 by rococo Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:39 pm
http://www.twoofaces.com/user/nancy
nancy
Real name touah
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Friendship
Join Date 15/05/2015

Interests: Music akon, Favorite books rice and chiki
Status Single
Religion Christian
Education level High School
Education field Fashion
Occupation Student

About Me
thanks for your respond is nancy please email at [email protected]
for more introduction
:D pic as above
#255992 by malu53 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:14 am
Compliment of the day my dearest !!

l am so excited and happy because of your response to my request. How are you today and your family, work and other daily activities together with the atmosphere, your health which is the most important of all in life? l hope that you are sound in good health and life is treating you marvelously well and also that you are doing great in your work. It is my pleasure to be in contact with you to share our life experiences and ideas together and get to know each together very well, as one can not do without each other because a person without friends, is like big tree with out leaves and branches and i believed that is the purpose of God's creation on earth. I really welcome you into my life for you to know all about me.

Actually, Like i said in my first contact mail to you that my name is miss Nancy Andrew (24) years of age, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age. i am 5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, single and never married, i am from Khartoum Sudan in East Africa. The main reason why i contacted you is to let you know that i 'm in a helpless situation and that is the reason why i am looking for a someone through the grace of God that will replace the vacuum of love in my heart which my late parents has created in my heart before the devilish and heartless human beings called rebels attacked and murdered them in a cool brighter day pushing me into a sorrowful and regretful conditions. l am presently living in the refugee camp in Senegalese as a result of civil war that was fought in my country which claimed the life of my parents. Sorry if my sudden telling you all about my family is too early, it's just the way i feel and
considering what i'm presently passing through. i'm really sorry my DEAR.

My late parents was among the people that was attacked and killed by the rebels during the incident of civil war in my country. My late father Dr.Andrew Osah the chairman Managing Director ( OSAH INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD ) in Khartoum Sudan. l was the only survivor because i was in school when the crises started and was rescued with some other student of the school and evacuated to the refugee camp in Sudan, I managed to come to Senegal through the UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION refugee camp decongestant exercise that took place later. So i 'm presently living in the refugees camp in Senegal.

l will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, what you do in your leisure time. l have so much passion for kids because i would also like to have my own kids with a man destined for me. l like reality, truth and hate pretense, l have attached my photo and would like to see yours here if you wouldn't mind. Hoping to hear from you and to see your photos also. l, with impatience will welcome you into my life. wishing you a wonderful working day over there.
Yours in need

Nancy
Received: from [41.83.127.125] <<< Sonatel, Senegal
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015

Last edited by malu53 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#256335 by rococo Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:15 am
Subject: My dear,I Would like to know more about you‏‏‏‏‏

My dear
Good Afternoon and how was your day? like i told you in my first mail, My name is Miss nancy Al-Mahdi, i am 25 years Old and Single and i want you to know that Age and distance is not a barrier in any good relationship.

I am from Bugu in Ivory Coast, West Africa but presently,i am residing in the Missionary refugee camp here in Dakar,Senegal as a result of the Death Of my parents due to the political Crisis in my country.

My Father's name is Dr.Sadiq Al-Mahdi,He was managing my Family's Company Called Ellison Electrical Installation Company in my Country before the rebels attack our house one fateful morning and the Rebels killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

But,i managed to escape to Senegal with the help of the United Nation Peace-Keeping Army in my Country and i am living now in a Missionary refugee camp headed by a Reverend Father and i am using the Reverend Father's Office computer to write this mail to you.

My Dear,i am suffering here in this Camp and i really need your encouragement and good advice and most importantly,to help me to come out from this situation and also to help me get my late Father's money because my late father deposited some money in the Bank with my name as the next of kin.

Dear,I would like to know more about you so that i will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

I am hoping to hear from you,
Miss nancy
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 23:20:19 -0700
#313554 by malu53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:24 pm
My Dear,

I’m happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the catholic missionary who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev. Father Emmanuel whom use to be a God-father to me when I was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Father Emmanuel and his email address is as follows: ([email protected]) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev. Father Emmanuel and instruct him where to send you the Money.

God bless you
Your friend Nancy.
yahoo IP
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016