Information on romance scams and scammers.
#256088 by malu53 Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:16 pm
BigRandy
Male / In Relationship
44 - Abilene / United States
Current Location New York/ United States
Create Date 20/02/2015 03:32

About Me
I am hard working, honest, good provider, happy and I guess my best trait is funny, I love to laugh and have people around me laugh. I love the outdoors, I am stress free, drama free and try to be very laid back. I love my job, I love my church and God is first in my life. I am a very good listener, and pay attention and try to meet my mates needs. Would hope that there would be someone out there that could be my best lover, and then romance later. I try and take care of myself working out every other day, watching what I eat or drink. I try and keep up with the latest fashion and tend to dress young, rather it be casual or dress up.

Looking For
What I'm looking for is a women who inspires me to be a better man and helps me grow not only mentally but spiritually. A women who fuels my passion, creativity & support in building a life style most people only dream of. I want to look into her eyes everyday and feel she is the fire that flows in my heart and burns my soul with life. I want her to be compassionate & giving, a women that makes a man complete. She has to be not only a friend but partner in life. A women I can grow old with, a women I can build a family with one day, a goddess that I can admire not only for her beauty but also her humility. I am originally from Europe, England to be more precise & value family as a priority, without good values I feel a human being is empty inside and no amount of money or materials in the world will fill that void of being loved and loving. My life is a half written book, so ladies pick up the pen and fill in the rest of the pages.

Body Type Few Extra Pounds
Height(cm) 145 :lol:
Weight(kg) 73
Relationship Status In Relationship
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage

hello dear
[email protected].. i will be waiting your reply or you can drop you number i will call or text you
also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 36#p397636
Advertisement

#256125 by malu53 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:10 am
Here's a lil peom...

once upon a time I knew love
once upon a time I was passionate
once upon a time my heart was a burning spear
but like a candle in the wind
like a tender flower at dusk
like a tide at seashore
my love and passion faded away like the sunset in the west
and what I have left are memories of love memories of good times.
claws of love haunt me down like the hounds of winters
seasons of love season of sorrow
board all the windows still found no solace
for my love was long long gone
till you came sent my the goddess of love Aphrodite
and as I walk down memory lane there I saw two birds in a courtly dance
and where the sea marries the sky shows the shape of our history
and in between every line of grass the shape of our future
you brigthen my day
you warm the coldest night
where you go I will surely,surely follow
And without doubts our love would last forever
Deborah you are my soulmate
And I will love you forever down to eternity.