Information on romance scams and scammers.
#256090 by malu53 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:01 pm
Pitts
49, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑60, in United States.

About Me
Hello dear, how are you doing? I went through your profile, and i so much cherish the, so i decided to add you up and be your very good friend

<<< Army Staff Sgt. Ryan Pitts[/b]

I am a US citizen, I am working with the US-Army, but I am now in Afghanistan to keep the peace dear Hi my beautiful Friend, how are you? I came across your profile, and i wish to be your friend. I am from United Hello Dear my name is Norman Pitts and i am a citizen of the USA. After going through your profile and was quite impressed by what i saw. you Seem to be a nice and wonderful lady and with good personality. I would like to know more about you and it will really be an honor to get to know you more with a view to having a good friendly relationship with you my e-mail ok normanpitts261@ yahoo.ca
Advertisement

#266607 by malu53 Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:22 am
here we go again
changes in email address and location, scammer kept the pic

Pitts
49, Amarillo, Texas, United States
Last seen 18 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 44‑60, in United States.

Hello dear, how are you doing? I went through your profile, and i so much cherish the, so i decided to add you up and be your very good friend

I am a US citizen, I am working with the US-Army, but I am now in Afghanistan to keep the peace dear Hi my beautiful Friend, how are you? I came across your profile, and i wish to be your friend. I am from United Hello Dear my name is Norman Pitts and i am a citizen of the USA. After going through your profile and was quite impressed by what i saw. you Seem to be a nice and wonderful lady and with good personality. I would like to know more about you and it will really be an honor to get to know you more with a view to having a good friendly relationship with you my e-mail ok npitts68@ yahoo.com
#266678 by malu53 Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:57 pm
I am a US citizen, I am working with the US-Army, but I am now in Afghanistan to keep the peace dear Hi my beautiful Friend, how are you? I came across your profile, and i wish to be your friend. I am from United Hello Dear my name is Norman Pitts and i am a citizen of the USA. After going through your profile and was quite impressed by what i saw. you Seem to be a nice and wonderful lady and with good personality. I would like to know more about you and it will really be an honor to get to know you more with a view to having a good friendly relationship with you my e-mail ok [email protected]
Received: by 106.10.196.90 <<< yahoo Singapore :lol:
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015