Information on romance scams and scammers.
#256218 by rococo Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 pm
okcupid.com/profile/caminman
caminman
70 • Denver, CO • Man

I’m looking for
• Women
• Ages 67–75
• For new friends, long-term dating

Last onlineToday
Orientation Straight
Religion Christianity
Education Graduated from masters program

My self-summary
I wake up in the morning thankful for the opportunity to experience another day. Our time here is limited. I'd love to live everyday to the fullest, focus on the the positives, experience happiness and love. You will never have doubt of love and caring. I will protect you as we go through life together, I will be that knight in tarnished armor, I will defend you against all of life's perils and will also be there with and for you in those troubling times.If this is also your thoughts and desires then we should be together. Should personal closeness present a problem or bother to you, we will definitely not be a good match.. I believe in a chemistry, being needed in a relationship, however; I feel true chemistry happens only after you know each other. I would like you to be able to make time for us to live our lives together, however; since I am not in control in this selecting process, I will then be just Oh so happy and take you as you come to me, with no reservations....I wished when you finished reading my profiles it will gives you a clue of the kind of person i am..

hello,i am new to this online stuff i like your profile you can drop me your email address for more communication. i believe distance should not be a problem but chemistry matter. i hope to hear from you soon..i care
frank.
thanks. i have sent you a short message to your email so hope to read back from you soon..i care
frank.

Subject: Frank From OKcupid
hello,thanks for the email address i am trying to know if you receive this message kindly reply back for more communication..i care
frank.
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 20:45:26 -0400
"c-50-166-199-133.hsd1.nj.comcast.net"
Advertisement

#256219 by rococo Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Subject: More About Me................
Hi ,Thanks for the mail,How are you?Hope good?I am doing pretty great and you?.I am so happy to read from you,You sound interesting and a sincere woman who knows what she is looking for in Life and Partner.I have a kind heart i do love to help when i am in the right position..I was once married to a loving,caring,honest,passionate,loyal,humble,open-minded and sincere woman for 35 years until death came and strike her away from me.We both met each other in Broom-field Colorado..I lost her 3 years ago,Since then i have been alone, I'm new at this internet dating..It's hard to be alone,I believe is one of my past and since then have been searching for a loving,caring,honest,sincere,passionate and affectionate woman who love God and wouldn't hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another s once feelings and emotion.I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with woman of of dream and long term relationship that will turn into dream I am not looking for a "one night stand" or to develop a "harem".I am an honest, faithful and loving person who is not looking to take advantage of you.About my Son john it's been so hard for me to raise a child alone..john is also a loving,caring,understanding,affectionate simple young-man..He loves reading..My son is 25 yrs old..He want to be a Doctor,I am very much committed to helping him get through school..I'm so proud of him..My family is important to me..I want to find a soul mate.I feel I am a good mate..I like to do special things for that person.cook a special meal you like,call you at work and let you know how much i do love and care for you .lol..Here are some questions for you,How long have you been on the Site?Have you met any man on there?Are you looking forward to Relationship?Have you ever been hurt there?I am new to this online stuff.What faith are you,I am a Baptist but was born a Catholic,I don't think distance should be an Obstacles in a Relationship when both sides have the faith and trust that it will happen and i want you to know that Love knows no distance and also Love is strong!..What else will you like to know about me ask me and i will sincerely tell you.. I believe with the little which i have said about myself can give you knowledge about whom you are writing to.I will have close now..I believe that it has been ordinance by God for us to meet on here.Looking forward to hear from you soon and get to know each other. Remain Blessed....Cheers,
Frank.
Image Image

Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 10:46:29 -0400
SPAM: YES
IP: 154.118.5.137./ Nigeria, Lagos
ISP: Spectranet Limited