Information on romance scams and scammers.
#256449 by malu53 Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:51 am
Ebony Black
Male / Single
38 - / Senegal
Current Location Ashburn/ United States
Create Date 31/05/2015 00:42
Last Login 06/06/2015 23:15

Slogan
Best things in life are free.....!!

About Me
I'm an open book, easy to get along with other people, I respect others view and opinion because I'm a very liberal person. I'm honest, sincere, reliable, caring, affectionate, passionate, caring, loving and romantic with good sense of humor so no dull moment with me! Please, note that I'm here for real and serious minded people not fake because I'm a modest person, I respect my dignity with integrity so I don't play games. I don't have gold, diamond to sell or money to be transferred because so if you're expecting that from me than I'm sorry to disappoint you and don't ever expect me to send money but if you wish to visit me here then we can work that out, we need to be honest with ourselves because I'm for real and available.

Looking For
Seeking for the right one to complete me because I've being single and lonely for too long so I'll appreciate, serious minded partner who knows what she wants, honest, sincere, reliable, trustworthy, social, caring, loving and romantic partner!

Ethnicity Black
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Farming / Agriculture
Profession Pountry farmer :shock:
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Education University
Languages English

no profile pic

Hi, hope you're doing great? I wish to know more about you so we can get acquainted. Wishing you a very pleasant and lovely day! waiting to hear from you soon!
My email is ([email protected]) and Skype is okify1, hope to connect with u soon, Mike

Skype ID: okify1
Name: Dennis Mike

no Skype avatar
Last edited by malu53 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#256451 by rococo Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:49 am
7 maja 1977

IP:173.242.116.225
Decimal:2918348001
Hostname:173.242.116.225
ISP:VolumeDrive
Type:Corporate
Geolocation Information
United States, Pennsylvania, Plymouth