Information on romance scams and scammers.
#256624 by mariko Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:22 am
John Jing, Facebook Scammer.

www.facebook.com/john.jing.754

Photo stolen from Hong Kong film director John Woo (Ng Yu-Sum).
The real John Woo is married to Annie Woo Ngau Chun-lung since 1976.
https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=John_Woo

Facebook Profie:
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Marine engineering

EDUCATION
University of Oxford
Oxford, Oxfordshire

London High School
London, Ohio

CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN
Manchester, United Kingdom
Current city

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Hometown

BASIC INFORMATION
Birthday
September 8, 1968

RELATIONSHIP
It's complicated

FAMILY MEMBERS
No family members to show

I am John Jing from Edinburgh Scotland , United Kingdom

I'm Marine Engineer

47 years old

We make and repair Ship,boat or any marine vehicle

That's my job and I enjoy doing it

Last edited by mariko on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#256629 by mariko Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:35 am
More photos, mostly taken from showbiz news etc. from China. No photos makes him look like marine engineer
:laugh-s: :laugh-s: :laugh-s:

#263487 by mariko Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:38 pm
Mr. John Jing
PO Box 8098 Scotland
United Kingdom.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence. I work with Bank Metro Trust Bank at their offshore department, I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you will keep TOP SECRET.

During our last periodic auditing few months ago, I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balances of Twelve million British Pounds belonging to a customer, Malaysia's former Ambassador to the U.S. Jamaluddin Jarjis, who was killed in a helicopter crash on 4th April 2015 and whom I happened to be his account officer (http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/04/asia/ ... pter-crash). Banks are not always able to find out what has become of these silent customers, or to know whether they should follow up on requests from people who claim to be heirs to the accounts. The main problem is that the customer do not resides here in United Kingdom and, due to bank secrecy; the bank cannot publish notices in the international press to locate the depositories. This has led the majority of Swiss banks to refrain from opening small-deposit accounts for foreign customers; for fear that they will forget that the account exists.

It has happened in the past, however, that customers pass away and their heirs can neither prove the death, nor their heir ship. This was a frequent occurrence during the wartime periods, and the banks have now set up a simple, rapid resolution procedure operating to their customers’ advantage. Dormant assets are defined as any assets deposited with a bank (an account, a custody account or a safety-deposit box) for which there has been no contact with the customer in the bank’s files for the last ten years or more.

If you know that you are capable to handle large amount on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 40% of any amount we transfer to your account from the dormant accounts and I will take 60%, send your account information’s by return mail. Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive the above information.

Send your private mobile phone number where I can reach you now.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,
John Jing
#264414 by mariko Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:13 pm
Dear Good Friend,

How are you today? It's 100% possible for you receive the money with my assistance as the account officer of said account and also save for you.All I need is your assistance.Malaysia's former Ambassador to the U.S. Jamaluddin Jarjis, who was killed in a helicopter crash on 4th April 2015 and whom I happened to be his account officer (http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/04/asia/ ... pter-crash).

Banks are not always able to find out what has become of these silent customers, or to know whether they should follow up on requests from people who claim to be heirs to the accounts. The main problem is that the customer do not resides here in United Kingdom and, due to bank secrecy; the bank cannot publish notices in the international press to locate the depositories. This has led the majority of Swiss banks to refrain from opening small-deposit accounts for foreign customers; for fear that they will forget that the account exists.

I am looking forward to hear your respond.

Best Regards,
John Jing