Information on romance scams and scammers.
#256663 by malu53 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:21 pm
ar
Dr Andrew Eric
Male / Single
41 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location United States
Create Date 17/06/2015 16:20
Last Login 17/06/2015 17:31

About Me
l'm good and nice

Looking For
looking for a nice and caring woman, looking for a nice and caring woman, looking for a nice and caring woman, looking for a nice and caring woman, looking for a nice and caring woman,

Body Art Earrings
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession DOCTOR
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Languages English

no profile pic

l'm Dr Andrew Eric from united kingdom, it's my pleasure to meet you today, contact me throughh my email here ( [email protected] ) for more about me including my pictures.
Advertisement

#256674 by malu53 Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:48 pm
Hello My Dear,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. The reason why i contacted you is because i intend visiting your country for Tourist, but first let me tell you little about my self.

I am Dr. Andrew Eric, born and brought up in 1 Basing-hall Avenue, London, CZ32 88A/ United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am age 41 single here in united kingdom, again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.

I attended my high school in England. After then I proceeded to Basing-hall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently i work with the United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health.

Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you copping with life?

How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country; I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God grace. This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you,

Your Country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time. Regards. Hoping for your response soon, Dr. Andrew Eric Email:( [email protected] )
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015

Image Image

pics stolen from UK politician MP Mike Freer

check the address on google
heaps of scammers live or were born there :laugh-s: