Information on romance scams and scammers.
#256981 by Losamka Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:52 am
There is numerous of men, they are probably living mostly in Ghana and Nigeria who is sitting in Internet Cafes creating profiles in different datingsites pretending they are women. They put photos of beautiful women in their profiles at the datingsites and then they say they are the women who is on the photos!!! When they chat to other men they say they are a woman, they can show them a movie instead of themselves on a webcam so their victims think they are chatting to a woman instead of a man. They try to get money from unsuspecting victims by saying they need money for coming to them. It use to be large sums of money they need as their victims they are chatting with use to live in far away countrys from them. They also can say they need money to other things, they can even say they are starving and they need money to food. They can say they are rich and they have a large quantity of gold tacs. They say their intention is to take the gold tacs with them when coming to their victims country and they need money for the documents necessary when taking the gold tacs with them when coming. It use to be huge sums of money they need for the gold documents.and for their travel too. Visas costs according to them hundreds of us-dollars and they say they must have a visa if they shall come to their victims country!!!! For not to speak about their travel costs according to them who is cheating, those costs are enourmous!!!

They also use to want to have marriage documents from their victims which they use as proofs that they are married to the man they are cheating. Dont do that, it is only another way of cheating you, it is illegal, I think the police will be involved if their victims is doing as they are told.

Everything is only a way of earning money at others expense and it is CHEATING, CRIMINAL. I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY DATINGSITE ON THE INTERNET WHICH IS SAFE TO USE AS LONG AS THOSE GANGSTERS ARE FREE TO MAKE ACTIONS AS MENTIONED ABOVE. I WANT TO WARN THE WHOLE WORLD, IF THOSE GANGSTERS CANT BE STOPPED NUMEROUS NUMBERS OF MEN IN DIFFERENT COUNTRYS WILL BE CHEATED AND THEIR LIFES WILL BE RUINED AS THEY USE TO LOOSE ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY TO THOSE WHO IS CHEATING THEM!!!.
Advertisement

#256998 by Losamka Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:51 pm
After I joined a datingsite called afrointroductions.com I got contact with a woman in Accra, Ghana, Judith Anderson. She sent me a lots of love messages in Yahoo Messenger!!! She said she wanted to come visit me in Malmö, Sweden. She said she had 3 kg of pure gold in tacs. Before she could departure she needed some documents regarding the gold from Ghana Gold Authority and those documents costed 1,481 us-dollars, almost 15 hundred us-dollars. I sent her the requested amount after taking loans in the banks. But she could not come, there was always something which prevented her from coming!!!

Then she needed money also for other things like malaria treatments, medicines, visits to doctors and hospitals, I think there was even an operation she should have done, I dont know if she did it. Then she needed also money for other things like food, clothes, telephones, computers and a regular travel to a village in Ghana, I dont know which village it was. I always sent her what she requested as I got loans in the banks for my money sendings.

She got together 2,962 us-dollars from me, about 24 thousand swedish crowns!!! But she never came. She couldnt. I dont know why, I think now I was being scammed. She could have been a man. I saw her once in a webcam but it can have been a woman the man who cheated me hired for chatting with me or even a movie. I have chatted with other women and through them I got the information that there is men pretending they are women who is chatting with other men in other countrys than Ghana in intention to cheat them and getting enormous with money!!!

I got very beautiful and exciting photos of the woman, I still have them in my computer.

Some year ago I got contact with her. She said I could send her a paper that she and I were married, it would help her to come to Sweden. I think that is also an attempt to cheat me further, if I have done that I could have been prosecuted by the swedish police, as she and I never were married.
#256999 by Losamka Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:58 pm
When being at the datingsite afrointroductions.com I got acquaintance with a woman in Great Britain, she called herself Deborah. She lived in London, UK: She said to me she did not like London as it was too crowded with people. She wanted to come to my place, Malmö, Sweden instead. She only needed some money for her travel to me, about 300 english pounds. I sent her the requested money but she never turned up here at Malmö Airport. I stood there waiting for her for 2 hours to no use at all!! The only people I met there was the other passengers of the plane and the pilots!!!! I had to return home again without any company. When I got home there was an email to me at the computer where she explained the money I sent to her was not enough. She needed more money. I did not sent her any more money and then she disappeared, I never heard from her again. It was just another cheater!!!!
#257009 by Losamka Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:18 pm
I think the man who cheated me of much money saying he was Judith Anderson, Accra, Ghana created his profile at afrointroductions.com without the datingsites knowledge. Of course I can not be sure but I think it is like that.
#257014 by Losamka Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:06 pm
I put a personal advertisement in a weekly magazine here in Sweden, its name is Året Runt, "Year Round" in english. It is many years ago since this event happened. A woman living in Norberg, Sweden, answered to me and said she wanted to come to my place, Malmö, Sweden. She had no money to her ticket, she should come by train she said. I sent her money to her travel and put them into her bank account, it was 1,500 SEK, 185 US-DOLLARS. Then she announced that the enforcement had takened my money when they came into her bank account. She continued to call me and said I should send my money, 1,500 SEK another time but not to her bank account so the enforcement could take them from there. I sent her the money another time but not to her bank account. Then she announced that she had become seriously sick so she could not come by that reason.

She continued to call me and cried so terrible in her mobile phone so I cried myself in the telephone as I am very sensitive!!! She said between her tears that she was going to be thrown out of her flat by her landlord. She was owing him 15,000, 15 thousand SEK, IT IS 1,850 US-DOLLARS, 1 THOUSAND 8 HUNDRED AND 50 US-DOLLARS. She could not either pay her electrical bill of 3,000 3 thousand SEK, 370 US-DOLLARS. I took again loan in the swedish banks and sent her 18,000 SEK, 2,221 US-DOLLARS, TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND 21 US-DOLLARS.

Then she stopped contacting me. I got a telephone call 3 weeks after my money sending to her and she said only a few words, she said: "Now I have to say good-bye"! Then she hang up the phone. I never heard from her again after that call. I reported her behaviour to the swedish police but they could not do anything as she said to the police that the money I sent to her was a gift to her.I tried to explain for the police that it was not a gift but they demanded evidence from me that it was not a gift and I had no paper which could proof it was not a gift. I succeeded then to get the case to a swedish court in Stockholm , it is called Stockholms rådhusrätt in swedish. They claimed that I had to proof that she had cheated me in som way and I couldnt. So I lost all my money. I lost 22 thousand swedish crowns (SEK) because of her, it is 2,715 US-DOLLARS. IT WAS A TRAGIC TO ME LOOSING ALL THAT MONEY BECAUSE OF HER BUT i HAD PROBABLY BEEN GULLIBLE. SHE WAS AN :evil: WOMAN!!!
#257018 by Losamka Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:25 pm
There was a woman I got acquaintance with by the datingsite Afrointroductions.com who cheated me of 500 swedish crowns (SEK), it is almost 62 US-DOLLARS. She said to me she had wun a journey to me in Malmö, Sweden in a lottery in Ghana. She only needed some pocket money on the plane when she should fly to me in Malmö. I sent her the requested 500 SEK. But it gave no result. There came no woman to Malmö and when I suddenly got contact with her again after her cheating of me, she stopped contacting me after she got my money, she said only 2 words. They were "FUCK YOU"!!!
SHE WAS :twisted: EVIL!!!! I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY LOTTERY IN GHANA WHERE THEY CAN WIN A TRAVEL TO MALMÖ, SWEDEN!!!! IT IS ONLY A BIG LIE!!!!
#257196 by coinpuppy Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:21 pm
Normal people do not ask "internet only" boyfriends/girlfriends/friends etc for money. Not even in an emergency.

ONLY DATE WOMEN YOU CAN MEET LOCALLY WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS OF TALKING

ANYONE IN NIGERIA/GHANA (ON A DATING SITE TO MEET FOREIGN PPL) IS A SCAM

Removed information to take victim off this site. (BW)

be safe
#257197 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:27 pm
Below quote is not 100% true. There are many good people in Nigeria and Ghana. It only takes a few people to ruin a countries name.

Just do not send anyone money you never met face to face.

ANYONE IN NIGERIA/GHANA (ON A DATING SITE TO MEET FOREIGN PPL) IS A SCAM

ETA: PM sent about referring victims off this site.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/