Information on romance scams and scammers.
#257444 by malu53 Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:10 am
John
Male / Single
51 - Houston / United States
Current Location New York/ United States
Create Date 21/06/2015 16:00
Last Login 22/06/2015 05:31

About Me
I am caring man and i respect women a lot,I'm single for 9 good years Honesty is the key to a successful relationship then follows by intelligent , great sense of humor,loving,caring,respectful,faithful,communication,reliable and trustworthy.

Looking For
I'm looking for a woman who can love me as I am,Someone who can relate about life and it’s ups and downs and will want to share them,I want my match to be able to work together to obtain goals that we have both set,I do like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple,I do want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question.someone who is honest, faithful, compassionate, affectionate, romantic, with a sense of humor, someone who is always down to earth, and someone that i not only can talk to freely but she must be variable to express her feeling to me as well. I want a partner who is going to try to bring my spirits up When I am down and i do the same for her.

Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Mixed
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education University
Languages English

Good morning, I will make it short and sweet you look gorgeous ,I'd like to chat more with you. I am classy, confident, direct, down to earth, enthusiastic, passionate, humble, fiercely devoted and loyal, giving, compassionate, kind, gentle, physically and emotionally fit and you.I will like to know you better.... Williams
Thanks for the reply xxx, I am classy, confident, direct, down to earth, enthusiastic, passionate, humble, fiercely devoted and loyal, giving, compassionate, kind, gentle, physically and emotionally fit. I will like to meet someone who loves to experience new cultures, events, anything where i learn something. I'm easy-going, keep myself fit, sees the glass as half full. I enjoy my life and am very comfortable with who I am. I'm caring, sincere and a true romantic. My personality reflects my belief in being open minded and honest. I love dinner out, sharing an evening of good conversation, I love to laugh, be spontaneous and you. What's your e mail address mine is [email protected] and you.
Advertisement

#257447 by malu53 Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:42 am
Skype ID: rudy.verner2 also slahori333 <<< avatar is pic of first post
Name: Rudy Verner
zip 90001 cover Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana Metro Area
IP not available

Skype avatar

Skype ID: slahori333
Name: Rudy Verner
IP not available
Skype avatar shows pic of first post