Information on romance scams and scammers.
#257761 by rococo Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:33 am
zorpia/ John
48, George Town, Malaysia
Last seen Yesterday

Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Malaysia.

Hi Dear How are you and your family, hope everything is fine i came across your profile and i felt something strong about you, and it was irresistible that i can't keep off without saying hello, please i would be so excited if you can allow me to have your email address so that we can write to each other because i really want to get to know you if you really don't mind
please can i have your email address just for easy communication or you can email me here..[email protected]

E-mail:
Hello how are you doing today dear? I believe you are in good health? Anyway is been days since i heard from you and i am worried over your silent. Have you found someone else? Or lost interest in our friendship? Honestly i will appreciate it if you write back. Take care and have a pleasant day.
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:09:00 +0100
Advertisement

#257762 by rococo Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:34 am
more reported here:
http://chongtayvoviet.com/cau-chuyen-ca ... ng-phan-2/

Hồng says – John Brwon50, London, [email protected]
May 4, 2015 - The letter:

Hello my Dear, How are you doing today and how is your health hope cool?. well i will like to start by introducing myself to you. My name is John B. I am a Christian and i hope you don’t mind about my religion? … Am still single and searching for Mrs Right . I am 6'2 height,black Eyes, Light Brown hair I was born 10th January 1967 here in Manchester City, United Kingdom but i am presently working as Construction Trade here . I am a man of so much understanding. I really prefer writing message because am always busy with my work. I will like to know more about you because am interested in getting into a strong relationship with you. Tell me about yourself, Your likes and dislikes. I will also like to know if you are still single or married, if you have kids and when you registered on site and your experience in this site. please be kind to be open to me. I hope to here from you soon.
John Brwon
#260807 by malu53 Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:02 am
Hello my Dear, How are you doing today and how is your health hope cool?. well i will like to start by introducing myself to you. My name is John B. I am a widow with one kid and also am a Christian and i hope you don’t mind about my religion? ... Am still single and searching for Mrs Right . I am 6'2 height,black Eyes, Light Brown hair I was born 10th January 1967 here in Manchester City, United Kingdom but i am presently working in Construction Company as an Engine :lol: here . I am a man of so much understanding. I really prefer writing message because am always busy with my work. I will like to know more about you because am interested in getting into a strong relationship with you. Tell me about yourself, Your likes and dislikes. I will also like to know if you are still single or married, if you have kids and when you registered on site and your experience in this site. please be kind to be open to me. I hope to here from you soon.
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015
#260937 by malu53 Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:07 pm
Hello my Dear, How are you doing today and how is your health hope cool?. well i will like to start by introducing myself to you. My name is John B. I am a widow with one kid and also am a Christian and i hope you don’t mind about my religion? ... Am still single and searching for Mrs Right . I am 6'2 height,black Eyes, Light Brown hair I was born 10th January 1967 here in Manchester City, United Kingdom but i am presently working in Construction Company as an Engine here . I am a man of so much understanding. I really prefer writing message because am always busy with my work. I will like to know more about you because am interested in getting into a strong relationship with you. Tell me about yourself, Your likes and dislikes. I will also like to know if you are still single or married, if you have kids and when you registered on site and your experience in this site. please be kind to be open to me. I hope to here from you soon.
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015
#260956 by malu53 Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:54 pm
with the second pic of previous post on mingle2

williamsbrown1234
47 year old man
Hi...am here looking for my soulmate

I am a very caring, loving, passionate,am a kind of sexy man who wants a lot of romance in my life. I am looking for a totally awesome woman, 40-50 years of age, who is strong, confident, a take-charge person. who wants to love and be loved.

pics stolen from the Russian business man Ivan Alekhin
#318162 by malu53 Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:00 am
Johnson22
43, Man, Single
London, United Kingdom
Looks for: Woman
36 - 50 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
Last online 07:42:35

I know you don't know me neither do i know you, well i was just passing by when i came across your profile, I was pique to glance through your pictures, I wish to be a friend
Let me start by introducing myself,,,am Johnson by name, originally from UK and i live in London UK,,,please can i know about you ?

Image Image

more info here
fake-scam.info/index.php?topic=8343.0
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1418330474/9
#323605 by malu53 Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:22 am
germanydatingnet.com/
JohnMacDonalo
am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: hawall
City: Aiea
Zip code: 96701
In my own words: Am an easy going man who hates been carried away by the wrong bus
Looking for: I need a caring,loving and understanding lady who will always be there for me at all points in time......