Information on romance scams and scammers.
#33787 by The Enchantress Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:49 pm
Jonas Komey

Liar and romance scammer

User name used jonas_komey

Claims 40/44 or 47 years old, single/widowed with dependent "children", "construction manager" living in Towson, Baltimore County, Maryland, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

Message;

I am a very spontaneous person who likes to try new things. I find unpredictable as well as novel situations challenging --exciting.
I am very focused and resourceful -- can juggle a lot of projects at the same time . So I sometimes find myself in a whirlwind of activiy. Thank God its not 24/7.
I enjoy living in the present tense --have a firm grip on reality and generally just enjoy living . Life is to short not to enjoy moments when come by. I am very creative .
I tend to be very humorous . I am able to laugh at myself and I like to entertain others. Love being playful!!
I am a very romantic person love to snuggle, hold hands, talk one on one, etc. I enjoy being pampered and spoiled. I also love to spoil my woman; let her know she is special in my life. Just being together--enjoy quiet evening at home watching movies etc or out on the town--can adapt easily.
I have a deep sense of compassion. I do show genuine insight into the needs of others ; I am good at listening and talking-- and I will always show a genuine desire to be helpful in all situations. My friends tend to tell me I'm too compassionate for my own good.
I am a very easy-going .I have a great tolerance...

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement