Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258174 by rococo Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:41 am
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

BLESSINGBABY122
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello Am blessing , i saw your profile today at (flirty9.com) and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (blessingbashan02 at h o m a dot c o m) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life) ([email protected])
Blessing Bashan -- live:blessingbashan02

Advertisement

#258175 by rococo Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:42 am
http://www.datingfuns.com/profile/5074200
blessingbaby

Hello Am blessing , i saw your profile today at (dating-europe.com) and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life) ([email protected])
#346369 by Snow-White Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:56 am
no picture on g+

linkedin
blessing bashan
Attended University of South Africa/Universiteit van Suid-Afrika
University of South Africa/Universiteit van Suid-Afrika
Senegal
1 connections

#346371 by Snow-White Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:08 am
dormant profile on meetme (5yrs old)
blessing bashan
28, Female

also here with slight differences in email address
419.bittenus.com/12/3/blessingbashan.html
antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=5700&pid=12774
#346372 by Snow-White Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:21 am
ffd
blessingbaby
Female , 27 , seeking Male
new york, new york

About Me: am a girl beautiful looking for a man that are handsome caring and lovely a person who has understanding about love ,a matured person that will love me with all his heart who will all ways there for me at time.am a girl beautiful looking for a man that are handsome caring and lovely a person who has understanding about love ,a matured person that will love me with all his heart who will all ways there for me at time.

Hello Am blessing , i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life) ([email protected])