Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259286 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:16 am
Fake Military Romance Scammer - Michael - [email protected]

Greetings to you. my name is Michael. i am a UNITED STATE ARMY OFFICER. I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time. i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile. It is my desire to know you. kindly respond to me through my private email([email protected])I will also give you my picture to who i am. I hope to read from you if you are interested Michael.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#259499 by malu53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:37 am
My Dear,

Compliment of the day to you and all around you, thanks for your kind response, it was so impressing to my expectation, i was very happy to read your mail. I am really seeking for a true love relationship and i pray if you will show me love with trust, we both will live forever as one, i am ready to be yours and believe in real love from the heart, i need that special woman in my life with a loving heart to me. I believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which i cares with your open minded heart to me.

About me, I am Michael Jark, a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation.I am a United State Army officer, I grow up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am 43 years old, single and never married before, i attached photo about me and my world.

More about me, i like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema, jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest, hates lies, i think i am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always says that i am good in protecting people, I live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i found myself, i am hard working to my job and always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, meaning, I am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I leave alone comfortable at my barracks in United State.

Here in the military zone, we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let's continue our communication through email for the mean time.
Well how is life generally with you over there ? As for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job, i will like to know more about you, and your likes, dislike and life experience, You should also send me at least a photo while getting back to me.
Extend my greetings to your family and friends over there.

Your's

Michael Jark.
Subject: It's nice meeting you again
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015

pics of Lt Jeffrey Miller are very popular these days again

#305793 by malu53 Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:34 am
zorpia
Calvin Paddy
55, Orlando, Florida, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 38‑55, in United States.

no pic

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Currently Living With Alone
Smoking Habit Daily
Drinking Habit Daily

How are you doing
the pleasure is my, can you tell me about yourself
i'm 55, divorce with 2 kids... i'm here searching for a good and caring woman to build an excellent family
they for 4 and 7,
skype calvin.paddy
#305796 by malu53 Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:43 am
same pic hbere, diff. email address

comemeetme.com/profile/larrymarkscott
Larry Mark Scott
About Me: God fearing person
My Kind of People: kindly person
Seeking: Meet New People
Smoking: Daily
Drinking: Socially
Living Situation: With Kids
#305797 by malu53 Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:47 am
vk
Terry Robinson
Current city: London
Relationship status: Single
Languages: English
Military Service
Branch/Unit: Central Intelligence Agency, Afghanistan

About me:
I am easy going Person, i am honest and caring ,focus and i know what i am looking for on here , i know what is takes to build a very happy home and make people happy and be satisfied in every way of his life.

#305814 by malu53 Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:16 am
Terry Robinson's Skype avatar is stolen from a UK service man in Afghanistan
theguardian.com/uk/2013/jun/18/army-makes-4480-soldiers-redundant

#310614 by malu53 Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:11 pm
provided email address on waplog, also a profile on FB

kelvinmiller10
Last Login: 3 hours ago

Basic Info
I'm searching for a honest , simple loving caring and understanding woman that i will spend the rest of my life with , i need a very serious and dedicated relationship ,i hate liars and cheaters with passion and i don't tore with people feelings

Gender Male
Age 50
Lives in UNITED STATES, NEW YORK
Interested In Woman
Relationship Status Single
Looking For Marriage
Eye Color black
Hair Color Black
Education Master's Degree

Image Image Image
#315704 by malu53 Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:49 am
baffour on Skype
41, London, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 18‑99, in United Kingdom.
Single

TO KNOW THE REAL ME ASK ME HOW

Image Image <<< Lt. Jeffrey Miller the real soldier

Location on Skype: Florida, United States
#319223 by malu53 Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:34 pm
charles
50, Cape Town, South Africa
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑60, in Turkey.
Single
I am Friendly
am lovely

Hello I'm new here I came across your name, so I have to add you so we both friends hope you do not mind, you are a very beautiful woman, and I really want the best things in life for you am Simple man with a good heart, so I would like to get to know you more.