Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259430 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:12 pm
Hello.
My name is Maria.I Live in Russia)
I hope, that you not to frighten my message today)
At once I will tell, that e-mail to give yours to me my very close girlfriend)
She is happy has married and now lives with very good man from yours the countries.
I too have decided to try the happiness and to find the love and more in the Internet ;)
I would like to find the good, Real Man! I ask you to write to me only in English :)
I like sex, well as everybody i think, so lets us be straight :)
So, i want to make a proposition to change a couple of photos)
maybe even an erotic?! I have many beautiful erotic photos, and even it is more)
So pleas, send me a letter and also write me your real name!?
I will wait very much with the big impatience of your letter)
Many Kisssssssssssssssssss
Maria.

Adult rated photo attached

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#260509 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:47 am
Hello XXX!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very glad, that you have answered my small letter.
I can dialogue only on English language, so write to me only in ENGLISH.
I ask to read very attentively my letter, it is important for me to know your opinion about that that I write.
Because under your answers I shall look has whether sense to continue to us dialogue is farther or not.
Simply I do not love when me ignore. Simply it happens so, i tell to the person about myself, it is possible
To tell i open the soul, but me simply ignore. Send simply callous letters form and even sometimes
Overlook to change a name in the letter. It is very insulting and I was hurt also it I do not want.
Only I ask be not frightened, I not malicious. Do not do hasty conclusions, read my letter up to the end
And already then draw conclusions. I actually good and tender, simply the life forces to be cautious and rough so it is a lot
Of deceit and evil. You really very much have liked me I see also I to you you are interesting time to me has written.
Who knows to what our correspondence will result, but I hope, that we with you at least shall be friends.
I the student and I to study at university as the economist. But about it in the following letter.
Before to begin dialogue, I want to tell at once, that money for a life I earn dancing a striptease.
And I not how many do not think it shameful. If it contradicts yours morally to ethical principles and you think
Below the advantage dialogue with me you can save time And further to not read my letter.
I love people who is not afraid, that about him will badly think also who is not afraid of open expression of the desires.
I am sorry, if my English is not so good. I was good to speak English language but poorly to write in English.
I hope to you all clearly, what I write If not everything, you of me ask.
I very much like to have fun, I love jokes, draws and I at me very cheerful character. With me it does not happen boringly.
I very much love people who to me is close. I very much hope, that we with you become very close, because you to me
Has very much liked. It is rare with me it happens, that at once somebody would like me. I am very legible in people.
But in you of me at once, something has involved. I do not know that. Simply you have liked me at a subconscious level.
You know as it happens, one person It is pleasant, another is unpleasant. All at a subconscious level. I very well understand in people.
I do not want to brag of it, but it so. Though to me it is not a lot of years, but I had difficult life and I had to mature early.
Simply should from whom wait for protection and hope only on itself. But it has learnt me to be pleased to each instant of a life
And to not despond and to not complain on destiny. In fact we creators of the destiny. You agree with me?
I want also to discuss one problem at once, in the Internet am a lot of a deceit, I already communicated with the people.
Lie also much deceit and in general it appears sometimes that dialogue not with the man and with the computer program.
I want to be convinced that you the real man, I want to call to you,
I want to hear your vote and to be convinced that you the real man. Write to me the telephone number I to you to call.
I very much want to hear your vote, but now I no have the own telephone, it is broken.
But as soon as I to buy the new telephone I to you at once to call. It will be speed.
And still want to tell at once, that if my intimate photos are necessary for you only and I at all do not interest
You as the person. It is not necessary for me to write that more. Many tried to receive a deceit my photos.
Spoke, that love me, did any compliments, promised many money, But if to not like me the person I shall not do such photos.
And as soon as they understood it they at once disappeared. It was hurt me and it is insulting. I not against such photos,
I even very much would want to do them. To me to like, when Me admire, it raises me. But I would not want that forced me.
When I shall want I shall make such photos and I shall send them to you if you will want it.
I wait your photos too, only I ask you to reduce your photos, that they were not too large, trimmed it.
Simply at me the Internet not so good and I can not recieve the large photos which have much Mb.
I hope to see your letter as soon as possible. It would be very interesting to me to hear more to hear about you!!!!!
Tell more about itself, about the country, about the city where you live. It is very interesting to me.
And at me to you the big request to answer all my questions and In general to know,
That you think of all that I have written. It is very important for me.
Do not forget me, write as soon as possible.
The best regards to you!!!!!

Maria

Image plus 2 other adult rated photos.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#262379 by AlanJones Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:08 am
Hi my friend XXX!

I can name you my friend?
I am pleased to receive the letter from you, and I am glad that you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very attentively, this very important letter, I want to know your opinion.
I am glad that you do not condemn me that I work as the dancer of a striptease.
Dances and striptease - it absolutely another. I no how many am not ashamed, that I do it.
I doubted to write to you about it in the first letter or in general about it to not speak.
But I for honesty in relations and always speak the truth and I hate liars.
It is not a shame to me with my work. I like to dance and I love good music. And at me a beautiful body.
Would be a crime to hide it under clothes. I am happy that someone looked at me and was pleased and had trousers tent)))))
It very much flattered my vanity, to feel like necessary and desired. I hope I do not shock you I not have complexes and I think it well.
Complexes do a life boring. Only do not think, that I dissolute. I very vulnerable and gentle and I very true.
I the one-woman man and if whom I love for me not whom does not exist more on light.
I simply very much love a life and I am glad to each moment. But I try to live adequately, that would not be a shame.
In fact the god sees all. So I consider that I do not do there is nothing bad with my employment by a striptease.
Once I would like to do for you striptease show, only for you, you would like it?
By the way, my name on a scene the RED DEVIL. To you to it like?
My photos were done by my girlfriend, I have lost the majority of a photo when my computer has been broken,
And now at me not so it is a lot of photo. And I once again to ask you to send me the photos reduced and trimmed,
At me the bad Internet, I cannot to receive the big photos. At me Usb Flash Adsl modem. This new to Russia and
Still is all expensively. So now to me to have a payment for everyone Mb the traffic and for me it it is expensive.
So I ask trimmed your foto please. To use the Internet for me is expensive, and I can not use therefore
skype or facebook and yahoo mesenger. Simple exchange email it for me the most acceptable variant.
I send you the new photos I hope to you my photos have liked
I hope they to you to like and me it is important to know what it makes impression.
Also I want to see more your photos, and I hope you will make it.
I know you, so my photos not so frank more few. But with each following letter my photos all will be more frank.
You very much to be pleasant to me, to me with you it is very good, I spoke that I understand in people.
I was not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relations, I want more you to learn, to me with you it is good. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
Well, I will tell now about myself. To me 25 years, all other you can see on my photos. I the orphan. I no have what relatives.
I from infancy grew in a shelter. It were very difficult years, very much it was not easy for me.
But it was mostly my life. I now with horror recollect my life in a shelter. Poverty, famine, constant insults. It is hurt to me
To recollect these years. But I do not want to speak more about it, all this is very hurt for me and Is sick and please do not
Ask me about it. I shall tell to you about it later when we shall be better familiar.
I now want to tell where and as I live. I live in Russia in sity Samara.
It is capital Samarskaya Oblast. When I have finished a shelter the state have given me an apartment.
And I am good to study in a shelter and I now can as the orphan free-of-charge to study university and I have apartment.
I study in Samara state economic university.
At you likely a question why I have written to you? I already finish university at me a last year and an practice,
And I literally arrive one of these days in your country on practice. All documents are ready and there is already a ticket.
I yet do not know, where I shall be exact in yours the country I, in the beginning I need to be in your capital 2 weeks.
But me have said that then, I can choose for practice any city by yours the country. Me will give habitation both meal and all necessary.
All this payment the Hungarian government, I am in participation in the governmental program on the help.
I think you has not understood. I shall tell about it in detail in the following letter. All is ready.
So I soon will In your country. And I wanted to find the friend in your country, have found you and is very glad.
I will be in your country of 6 months. I think it wonderfully, we can dialogue in a reality.
We can many dialogue and more. I love sex! It would be desirable to learn you in more intimate conditions!
Dialogue by years is possible, but whether never will understand yours person or not, yet do not try sex.
I do not force you you to what, at dialogue it will occur by itself. After practice i will leave to Russia,
To finish study. But in the future I want to leave Russia, to sell apartment and to leave the country. So I think.
My apartment very small, but nevertheless it only my and I is very glad to this. I have made
All apartment to the taste and desires. It has turned out very cosy the apartment and it very much to like all.
I to study at university and earn additionally I workin a night club as the dancer and show a striptease.
But I do not want that You thought, that I what be the prostitute. I not such. I am not engaged in sex for money.
Also I despise such girls. I not when have not agreed to it. Study and job, I have of very poorly free time,
At home I be a little. But me to like.
Free time, i love easy run on mornings, but in winter I go on stadium, to be rolled on skates.
On mornings I always do gymnastics. I try almost each day to visit pool. I very much like to float.
During float all groups of muscles work and it is very useful for health. You like to float?
Only I do not like when someone start up bubbles in pool, do of pool Jacuzzi)))))
I hope you understand about I. In general that it is cheerful,
Only a smell not so pleasant. I hope you now have not dinner, I am afraid has spoilt to you appetite)
In general I for a healthy image of life. How you treat to sports?
Hey wake up)!!!!! Figured you fell a sleep reading this letter)
I think the letter it has turned out too big and you are tired it to read. I to finish the letter.
Please write to me that you think of all it, I very much would want to know your opinion.
I hope that this letter has found you in excellent mood.
I hope to receive the answer from you soon.
Your Maria. Your RED DEVIL

3 Adult rated photos attached

#263046 by AlanJones Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:12 am
Hi my dear XXX!!!!!

I to see very glad again your letter and it is valid so.
I have been very upset by it. I hope you not to forget me and we will continue dialogue.
To me very much with you dialogue is easy. Easily and simply and I see in you that
With whom I would like the person dialogue much and to continue to learn each other.
You likely have bad understood in the last letter, about my fast a trip. And why to me the help
In it the governmental program Hungary, you see I live Russia. I now am better to explain to you.
It is difficult, a problem of languages, but I hope you all will understand, you will understand all, I know it.
I will begin from it is far, but without it you not to understand, that I have in view of. My nationality not the Russian.
I NOT RUSSIAN. My nationality is named Mari or Maris, I do not know as it is correctly written
On English language. Russian name us Cheremis or Cheremsha or Cherepa. But we of name yourself Mari.
Ours nationality not so numerous, approximately about 600 thousand persons and all are scattered on all Russia
And in other countries. The most known representative of ours nationality which you likely know,
It Vyacheslav Bykov, the extrainer national team Russia on hockey. He too Mari. People Mari are a part
Finno-Ugric Group nationality. It are Hungarians, Finns, Saami, Estonian, Mari, Komi and many other nationality.
I think you can learn more about Finno-Ugric Group nationality on the Internet.
The information in wikipedia is a lot of about us. If you want look, it is very interesting.
And that is why I about it tell. Our nationalities help each other, and in Hungary exists
The government program on the help to citizens Russia who has Finno-Ugric an origin.
And I have got to this the program, I by means of the Internet with the representative of this program, and they have
Considered my application. And then they have contacted my university and have told that they want the help to me
With mine of practice, I the orphan and as I perfectly to study and at me the big prospects.
That it was better. I to receive the grant from it the help program!
Under this program, I to receive the help with the visa and the ticket and all expenses on arrival your country.
And besides, when I will arrive to your country to me is Is given 12 000 Euro for my needs.
I can spend it as I will consider necessary, but it is all I to receive when to arrive your country.
I will need to arrive in capital of yours the country and to receive this money in embassy Hungary.
All expenses, residing and livelihood both some clothes and all the rest, that to me can
To be necessary for 6 months of stay in your country also I to receive from this the help program.
But in capital of yours the country I will be only 2 week, when all formalities and when I to receive
Money, I can go to any sity in your country and there take place my practice and I want in yours sity.
And again all it will be paid by with this program. All expenses with flight, with all expenses
Travel and residing at yours the country and a food and in general all that can be necessary.
So to me very much luck. I cannot simply believe to my happiness.
Ok I hope that you will be glad for me, but I likely have bothered you with this my explanation?
And you do not consider me tiresome simply I wanted to explain all.
I hope that I have not disappointed you, and you do not vanish now.
It would be desirable to hear your opinion on it that I have written, that you think.
With this letter I to send you a card of that where basic nationalities Finno-Ugric are located.
In there live different nationalities, but the most part in these regions Finno-Ugric.
I think you waited my new photo, I hope that you not frustration that will not see
With this letter a new photo, also I hope that my frank photos are not necessary to you only,
I simply wanted to explain all, but in the following letter there will be new photos, promise.
I will look forward your letter and hope that I will soon see your answer.
I want to continue our dialogue, hope it will be more than friendship?)
I will wait your letter.
Your Maria

Adult rated photo attached

#263302 by AlanJones Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:52 pm
Hello my lovely XXX!!!!!

I am very glad to see your letter, is very glad.
I feel that I very much miss about your letters. I very much miss
And when I do not see your new letters I open old and to re-read it again.
Very pleasantly your attention and me is a pity to me that you not so quickly answer.
So if you can, write to me so often as you will have a possibility. I the truth itself to sin
It, that not too a prompt reply. But I ask me to understand, I now have not enough time,
I very much to get tired, but I to write to you at once as I have a possibility. Now I am very occupied,
Study at university, and then work, I after all should exist on any money, and except
It it is a lot of efforts with all affairs with a trip. So I have not enough free time.
But I write to you at once as I have a possibility. I hope you not to take offence at me?
I would think phone the help to dialogue, but I now at present do not have phone.
It is broken, and I likely at all do not want to buy now it, soon my trip to your country
Also I hope that I can buy phone from you in the country. I know phones in yours the country much more
More cheaply. Would be remarkable to hear well your voice and I could explain all more well
About a trip. But now there is no phone. I can not give now to you number at all that you called to me.
Now there is no possibility, and another's numbers too cannot give, I not always can answer on them.
Now for me the most simple way is dialogue email, I hope for your understanding.
At me now so it is a lot of cares that I absolutely do not have forces to deal with phone problem.
As soon as I will solve possibility phone problem, I promise.
Remarkably that you have understood all, about we wash the last letter, I have been assured that you to understand all.
It is very difficult to me to explain precisely all, a problem of languages. I cannot explain all small details.
I now do not know concrete date, still many details, still in process and I am engaged in it.
As soon as I will know precisely all the information I to you to inform. The main thing I soon will your country,
And all to you to explain at our meeting. And I with impatience to wait our meeting!!!!! mmmmmmm
I hope you too my lovely? I so dream of it, you cannot simply present.
Sorry, likely I to finish this letter. I am very tired, I want to have some dream.
I want to see you in my dream! It would be wonderful, me often to dream our meeting, it is excitement.
By the way, tomorrow I to go on of birthday mine the girlfriend, her name is Lena. I not so want to go.
I think that to me there it will be a little boring. There there will be one pairs and many of them are already married.
And some have children. I have got tired to be one, I want the man during my life and I am glad to our acquaintance.
I do not think that tomorrow to me it will be cheerful, after all there there will no be you!!!
But I could not give up to the girlfriend. She very much is close to me also dear!
It she did my photos. I will tell ours with her a small secret,
When we only began study university, it about 5 years ago, we with her were lovers!
We were young and we would like caress and tenderness. But it proceeded not for long, about one month.
We have understood that we not lesbians. We have understood that we like men more.
But we good friends. More I there is nobody from women did not want such relations,
No girl can replace the man! Likely you would like to see her photo,
But she would tell that I did not send her photo. I respect her request so do not ask.
But I can tell that she very beautiful, but now we only friends and I very much love her, as the girlfriend.
Likely it was not necessary to tell it, this secret. It would not be pleasant to my girlfriend
That I tell it. So I will be about it more. It is ours with her a secret and let it will be secret.
It is glad that there was time to write to you, I very much miss and it is pleasure to write to you.
I will wait for your answer. I hope that the letter not seemed to you sad or boring.
I not boring and not tiresome, I am simply tired today. I hope you to forgive me.
Also what to deserve a pardon I to send you new my photos, you will forgive me)))
I hope, that you will like my new photos, and you will look at them again and again)))
Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for you
Your Maria

3 adult rated photos attached

#263896 by AlanJones Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:56 am
My dearest XXX

My sexy friend, is very pleasant to hear from you again.
How are you? I'm fine. And even it is remarkable, all my documents and all is ready to a trip
And already tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I leave in Moscow, for the further distribution of my practice.
I only have learned it and at once to write to you. And too has sat down for the computer in hope that
I will see your letter and so it is happy that you have written to me. I feel that already I miss about you.
By and large when I read your letters my heart is to beat in the other rhythm and me from it pleasantly.
To me to become more warmly and me it is really pleasant with you to continue communicate.
Because I feel that you very good kind person with which to me very easily and pleasantly to write letters!
Birthday of the girlfriend has passed well, but it was boring, it was a pity that you not nearby.
Now at me not who is not present. And it is very difficult. I young also have
Very big sexual appetite. And to have to be content toys, dildos and masturbating.
I hesitate about it a little to write, but I hope you it does not confuse.
I do not think, that I do, something unnatural. I simply want also to me it it is necessary.
I think it naturally and I should not hesitate of it. That is natural, is not ugly.
Also say to me what you would like to see my new photos.
With mine toys would like to see???
I see that our relations develop very well and we can find out about each other all.
And I want to tell you that I the very sexual girl and me a lot of sex will be necessary.
Is very not modest)))))))))))))
When I shall come in your country and we meet, you can deliver to me
It is a lot of pleasure in bed I want that you knew that a lot of sex will be necessary to me.
I am not simple so I ask. The matter is that I have no here boyfriend for many reasons.
In the first, I all the same am going to leave from Russia so not whom here not to search.
In the second, men in our country very conservative and diffident.
I very much love sex, I like all new to try, I love new poses and games and new places for sex.
I love oral sex how to take and give, I very much love oral sex, I consider that it is most best
Kind of sex and the most intimate. I would like to receive cum on my face, I not when did not try it,
But very much I want to try with you!!! I very much want all it with you. Here I of it have no all.
Psychology of our men very conservative, it is not admissible for them, I do not want only such sex.
It is very monotonous, I want new, at me it is a lot of ideas and I love experiments.
I want to try all poses Kamasutra, I hope you to me will help to study it, to be necessary for me partner)))???
Also I want you to ask, how you the attitudes to oral sex? We shall be engaged in it?
Only please do not think, that I such dissolute.
Simply not that I can not with myself to make, you excitation
In me such strong desire. With me it for the first time!!!!! I can not myself supervise simply!!!!!!!!!!)
I count sex in the relations very important.
And I hope that is possible we we will understand that are created for each other and we will unite on a life.
I want, meet the man which is worthy my clean and sincere love.
I to send you with this letter my rather frank photo.
I have even more frank photos and you I shall send it,
But only patience. I hesitate a little. If you will want it certainly. I hope you like my photos
I only hope, what these photos are not seen by anybody, except for you
It only for you, I would not want that my photos who or saw another.
I hope to you my photos will like, I very much want to know your opinion.
I also hopes not confusion you by my photos and you do not consider me dissolute,
If you that confuses, you only say also I any more I shall not be.
It would be glad to see a photo of yours cum on my photo, I think it to me very much it was excitation.
It only thought. It would be glad to see yours cum on my body and face!
I very much love sex, and I will tell fairly, I very much want you!!!!!
I to finish the letter now, I feel that I excitation, I should find my toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this letter brings a smile to your face and brings heat to your heart.
Also I very much hope to see your letter already soon.
Many Hot Kiss and Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Maria

#264708 by AlanJones Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:57 am
Hey my sexy XXX!!!!!

I am very happy to see your letter.
You very hot and the sexual man, it is visible from your letters.
I now collect things for my trip, my train in Moscow in 4 hours, and it is
necessary to think and all to collect, all those things that will be necessary for me.
After all I leave not for some days, I leave for 6 months. So it is necessary to forget nothing.
It is so much many thoughts in a head and emotions, I so am glad that we soon will meet!!!
I will be in Moscow some days it is necessary to settle all formalities,and then I fly for your country,
I with you will contact from Moscow. I to write to you email from Moscow from the cafe Internet,
It is much cheaper than a call. At me now not so good situation with cash so I will write.
I so excitement now, I not when was not outside of Russia and I do not know as at you all
It is arranged. What traditions at you, traditions as all is accepted, what prices at you.
It is much 12 000 Euro in yours the country, in Russia it is the big money, I do not know as at you.
I think this money we could spend together, these are money for my personal expenses.
All the rest payment the governmental program. So it is good money?
But about it early, this money I will have when to arrive only in your capital.
I spoke to you, I need to be in yours capital of 2 weeks and there in embassy Hungary
I to receive this money. And to receive all instructions and distribution of an practice and then
I to fly your city. So I want to specify all. That there were no errors and problems.
Write me precisely name your city and the closest airport to you,
Simply I want to specify all that there were no errors.
Now only the thought has appeared, perhaps I can earn also additional money
Dancing a striptease in your city. How you think much I can earn? I hope at you there are places
Where I can earn it a striptease? But if you against I will not do it.
I would like to do for you a striptease of show and more, I am able to do private show,
It is called pip show, dance in a lap, it seems at you is named.
And I assure you that I to finish you to orgazm at all without touching with you.
I do not know there will be at you an opportunity whether or not, but very much
Would be want to see you in the airport as soon as I to arrive in your capital.
I so would like to see you as soon as possible. I so am excitation by thoughts
About all it, it is so much thoughts. You as represent our meeting?
I think we could have dinner a little somewhere, then take a walk a little and dialogue,
And then I would want to learn you more close! I hope you understand that I have in view of?)
Ready I already closely, you waits hot hard wild sex, such sex what you had no never earlier!!!
And please have no masturbating while I have not arrived, I want to have all yours cum!
Well, my girlfriend has come, I to finish the letter, she will help me to collect things.
I to contact you with all the information about we wash flight as soon as I will arrive in Moscow.
I to finish the letter you how to read this letter at once answer me and wish good luck.
It is a good sign even if I will not see your letter of the house I will see
It when to arrive in Moscow and it will be very pleasant. Your attention.
And to see too it would be want your answers to this my letter.
I kisses you on all your body!!!!!!!!!!
Your Maria

#264950 by AlanJones Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:27 pm
To me so sorry XXX
I am very glad to see your letter and your kind words, thanks!!!
I think we should stop dialogue, this difficult and painful decision for me.
I do not want you to lost, you to me became very dear, but I simply do not see
Other decision. I now in Moscow to write to you from the cafe Internet,
I to reach to Moscow well. But I have problem, a problem small,
however if I not to solve it I cannot arrive to you.
It concerns a small amount of money and it is a shame to me
To ask money from you and I of it I will not do, and consequently has solved
To stop our dialogue because you can think of me incorrectly.
I tried to solve it independently, but I can not.
I think you to me will not help.
For this reason I think we should stop dialogue.
You will not be to me the help, and at all you will not listen to
My explanations and you will speak about me bad words and to
Accuse and to it to do to me by pain your mistrust.
I do not want to hear shout and bad words from the person to whom at me
There are feelings and who to me very much dear, my heart will be broken to hear it.
I in confusion now, I very much am afraid of you to lost, to me so it is bad now.
I do not know that to me to do, but I think you not the help to me and at all you will
Not listen to my explanations, I do not want that you did to me by painfully bad words.
I will look forward to hearing that you think, I nevertheless am afraid of you to lost,
But as I do not want a pain from bad words. I so am upset, I so am unfortunate,
You the fine kind person, we so dreamt much about that as we are happy our meeting,
I think that I feel to you love, I think that between all of us could turn out.
During our correspondence I so strongly to get used to you
And I so insistently would like to see you in a reality
Possibly our meeting will give us a new every prospect in relations.
I want hot hard wild sex, I so strongly you I want!!!
Now all this under threat of, I so am upset, very much
I likely such silly, that thought that I such happy.
I will wait for your answer.
Your silly Maria

#265561 by AlanJones Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:42 am
My lovely XXX
You know, I so am glad to see your letter,
I do not want you to lost, I am glad that you have written. I am happy it.
You in my heart for ever, I very much want you also I so is upset by this my problem.
I now will try to explain to you, whether but I do not know to understand you.
The different countries, different languages, different traditions and laws,
Whether I do not know you will understand me, I can not find the necessary words,
What is exact all to explain. And on it there is not enough time, very soon flight,
But in the beginning it is necessary to solve my this problem differently
I cannot simply arrive, to me all will be broken also will be lost.
Now not enough time it is necessary to solve this problem urgently. A problem here in what.
I have a debt for my apartment. It is a debt for municipal service. It for gas, an electricity,
Water and etc. And at us that I cannot leave such laws the country, not pay yet this debt.
Whether I do not know is at you such, we have and at me a debt for two months. And it makes 480 Euro.
At me with itself was on small expenses about 300 Euro and I to repay it for a debt. But me still
Does not suffice 180 Euro. If I it to not pay that customs house me to not permit flight.
I at all did not know that is necessary it is all to pay, this law at us recently
And here to me have told that it should be it is paid. I tried to find money,
But here in Moscow I do not have acquaintances and I tried to ask money
From the program with which I to fly. But me have told that they to pay all mine
Expenses, but will not pay my debt. So I cannot find here money, I have tried
All variants, but I can not. And I so am upset by it. I very much hope for you my lovely.
I to return you money how to arrive to you, I to receive these 12 000 from embassy,
But I need to arrive at first in your country. I very much hope that you the help to me.
It is necessary for me only 180 Euro, and the problem will be solved and soon we will together
Also we will do all about what dreamt. You in my heart, hot hard wild sex I very much want it!!!
Now it is necessary to hurry up, not enough time remains, money is necessary as it is possible
More faster, than faster than it is better. Now even time has not enough that all to explain.

But nevertheless a small pause for a small kiss, kiss you my sexy Schafe!!!!!

Now it is necessary to hasten, it is difficult to me to explain all, it is difficult to find exact words.
I to explain all to you precisely when I arrive. Now it is not necessary superfluous questions.
Simply I ask you as soon as possible the help. I very much am afraid of you to lost.
I will wait for your answer, I very much hope for you. I hope to see that you the help to me,
And I to write at once you the information on me for Western Union or moneygram that you could send money.
To me it is really a pity that me to have to ask the help, but without your help
I cannot arrive, I very much hope for you. I to return all when I arrive.
I to believe that you to not leave the girl in a difficult situation, it is not worthy the man.
You such remarkable and kind and the person of whom I very much want, I want to feel
Yours hard strong cock my pussy and ass, I want to caress you my language and I want all
Your juice, I want yours lick. You know I some days had no masturbating and I
To feel what to become wet only from one thought about sex with you. I want you in my life.
You so are important in my life and for certain you to understand it how valuably to have
Something so important in a life to have the person, for which you so dear and valuable!!!
I very strongly to appreciate you and I do not want to lost you, want that you all to understand
Correctly And to think of me only the most beautiful things and thoughts, to think of me so
Sincerely so to see important for me now your support and your understanding the most important
Thing the big desire to help me in this small problem, and is very fast we
Let's be near to the friend the friend and to do the most beautiful things, the most gentle
Feelings and desires for each other, I so strongly want it, and I hope that you too!!!
I with hope will wait for your letter, I hope to see it as soon as possible.
Many hot kisses for you Schafe! Your forever Maria

#265937 by AlanJones Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:59 am
My lovely XXX
I so am glad to see your true nobleness
And your desire further to continue our dialogue and to meet in a real life that It is fast))
So fine and so pleases me it is very strong, you such attentive and such careful and I wish to tell
To you I am more than THANKS for it)) too so I want, that our meeting has taken place
And as soon as possible, the matter is that absolutely small sum of money is necessary for me
It is necessary for me only 180 euro that I could go to you, I will not be now
To explain and tell, for what this money is necessary.... I to tell to you about it when
I will be a line in a reality, and you will understand all, as I wish to tell, that when I
I will arrive to you, I will return this money, is simple now to me they are very necessary
That I could go to you, so if you have such possibility to help
To me as soon as possible, and still I find out as you can send me money!!!
Tell you you know service Western Union or Moneygram, no better moneygram?
I can write to you the data for this purpose
That you could send money so tell to me you can help me soon?)
I hope, that you can and you will do it very quickly so to write to me soon
Whether tell you can help me, and whether write to me the data)))
I so wish to be soon with you, and I so am glad to see your understanding and desire to see
Me in a real life it is very fast... I wait your answer with the big impatience
kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
You red devil Maria

#266458 by AlanJones Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:13 am
Help me XXX
I so am upset, I understand about money and I cannot demand the help,
I ask your help. Find please this money. A loan at whom-be or borrow I do not know, try please.
Still there is time. I no know you to no have of money or simply to me to not believe, I can not understand.
What is the true reason, that you do not want to me the help, you have no such money or to not believe me.
I how to arrive I at once all money to return, you see you know that in embassy Hungary me money waits.
So I to return all. My problem now will be important to decide or all is lost.
I do not want you to lost. I am afraid of you to lost, I so want acquaintance
With you is closer, it can turn out at us and we will have relations, I very much want to try.
I see that I to you to like and you to me too. I do not know what to tell.
Please help, I will be very grateful to you, you will not regret that the help.
I have already feelings to you, I am afraid of you to lose, please help.
I think of you all time, you already take place in my heart, do not break it
I will wait for your letter, I so am upset, I beg you help
Kisses you! Your forever Maria

#266832 by AlanJones Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:54 pm
Beneficiary's bank: Alfa-Bank, Moscow, Russia
S.W.I.F.T. ALFARUMM
Beneficiary Ms. Nikolaeva Mariia Dmitrievna
Account number 40817840607580000333
Correspondent bank of beneficiary's bank: The Bank of New York Mellon, New York
S.W.I.F.T. IRVTUS3N
Acc. With corresp/Bank 8900613920
+7 800 100 77 33 Alfa-Bank, Moscow, Russia

#266833 by AlanJones Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:54 pm
XXX
You do not want to me the help?
After I have asked your help in it you have not written to me anything! Tell why? You were frightened?
Why so has taken place? Answer me..... To me that is absolutely not indifferent that you do not write to me so answer though something!
It is impossible to disappear simply, in fact it is our destinies and we really want to be happy..... Or you do not want it?
I simply would like that with me very worthy person was and I sincerely believe that it you! But now you not
You write to me and in my head unimaginable ideas of that are created that I again shall be lonely!
You have my data for western union, and I thought that you at once the help as promised.
You know with you I do not feel lonely..... The truth....! All the same I so hope that you
Even you will write to me why you have ceased to write! You the help to me? When?

Maria

#266834 by AlanJones Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:55 pm
So it is a pity that you even to write nothing to me, after all I so strongly to wait for your letter! (
To me to be very strong it would be desirable with you very soon and to give so many the love and tenderness!
But you even have answered nothing, and to me now very strongly is sad and is sad, I do not know what to think?
What to me to do? I very strongly miss on you and I think all time of our meeting, about us with you!
What it was possible to forget you about me? I do not know that to me to think, I am already ready to go and you to be silent!
I ask you answer me soon and to help me too soon, understand that I can not live in Moscow so long!
I simply do not have means for existence to buy meal and all other, I very strongly wait for yours
Letters also I hope to see only good news in it, to write to me soon please....
With impatience I wait for your prompt reply my lovely

p.s. I so would like to nestle on you now and not to release never...

#268381 by AlanJones Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:10 am
Dear my XXX
I have received your letter and I very much
Pity to see that you write. Necessarily answer to me on this letter also tell yes or not,
but before to answer attentively read this letter. You really very much have liked me,
I thought and now I hope that between us something can turn out.
Here again I cannot find this money if I it not to pay that to me will be refusal in a flight.
I cannot arrive to you, here and I ask the help, I after all not to ask money for the ticket
And on on what another. Simply I ask the help in this problem with mine debts,
If I now not to pay it I cannot simply arrive, I will be not not passed by customs.
I not to ask money for gifts or for what simply I ask the help, and I to return you this money.
I spoke to you that when I to arrive your capital I to receive 12 000 euro from governmental
The program Hungary and I all to return to you. But your help is necessary now.
So it is a pity what to have you to beg the help to me. But I simply do not have other choice.
Without your help I cannot arrive.
I already tried all ways to find money, but I cannot find it, and I ask your help.
At me all is both the ticket and the visa and all is ready, it not at me in hands,
It at the representative of my university, all is ready. A problem only in this money.
It is necessary only these 180 euro and the problem will be solved, it not the big sum.
I all to return when to arrive and I to give even more, I to give to 1000 me it is not a pity,
But I to receive money only when to arrive your country.
Please the help or all will be lost. You can borrow it or still that,
I do not know. It not the big sum, I know that you have it money simply you do not
Want to me the help or not to trust. Money is necessary to me tomorrow or on day after tomorrow.
But it is better on tomorrow that there were no problems. I understand your fears, but the help is
Necessary to me, I do not ask millions I only I ask absolutely small
The help. And I will return this money as soon as I to arrive to yours the country.
Reflect XXX, im know that there is a lot of deceit. I understand.
But think, you can are mistaken about me and I not the such.
I do not want the justification and I will not prove anything, it is simply humiliating.
I do not want the beginning of relations from mistrust, I do not want to love the person
Who to me does not trust. It is humiliating, I to ask the small help and I to return all.
Think itself, to trust me or not, but I will prove nothing. But think,
Can we are created for each other, I can your destiny. You really like me.
You now refuse to me, then probably there will be a pity all life, what not the help to me.
But not that cannot be returned, all will be lost.
What it for you the big sum? You cannot allow yourself of it?
You are afraid to risk? Once again I will tell, you really like me
Excuse I very much frustration, I feel that soon on we wash face there will be tears.
To me it is sick that to me to have to beg you about the help, but I do not have other exit.
I certainly can sell my body, but I no want prostitution. Well if at me does not remain
Choice it will be so. I do not want it. But I all the same will arrive to your country.
And when we a meeting, unless we can dialogue? Unless you will want to communicate with the prostitute?
I think is not present. I too with you cannot dialogue, after you not the help to me
And I had to earn money in such a way. And our relations will be finished.
I do not want it, I do not want you to lose, do not break our relations, help me.
Tell to me that you the help to me, and I will write data for Western Union.
You will help me? To write to you my data? I last time to ask, any more will be no anxiety you,
Simply tell to me yes or not. But there will be no pressure upon you.
You should solve itself. Excuse if there was a roughness, I very much frustration
I will finish the letter, I wait yours for the answer and I hope
Please answer as soon as possible XXX
Your forever Maria