Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259431 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:13 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]

Hi my friend. I waited so much for your answer. Tell me what's wrong?
Answer me please, [email protected]. Waiting. Your, Tatyana

I don't lose hope that you write to me. I really want to know you
closer. Write to me, [email protected]. Can't wait for your reply.
Your, Tatyana

Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#259472 by malu53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:15 am
pic prfobably stolen from the FB profile of a woman in Colorado, Lucy Leyton
or another fake?
uploaded 55 pics
4,810 friends
#259829 by AlanJones Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:11 am
Hello from Holland!
I was really surprised from getting your mail.
I’m sorry, that I answer for so long time. I want to find pen friend. I have such friends a few years ago, when I only begin to learn English. But now I know it well, and it’s quite easy for me to talk or write in English. I love this language because of its beautiful phonation. Also I’m very sociable and communicative, that’s why I always glad to meet new people. I know, that other people help you to know yourself better, to look at yourself from the other side.
This is my first letter, and I’m quite confused, what should I tell you? If you’re interested in me, you’ll better ask, what you want. Surely, I try to tell you a little. As you know, my name is Tatyana, and I’m 30 years old. Maybe, it’s strange, that I still haven’t been married, and now I don’t even have a boyfriend. I guess, such situation work out because of my job. I love it, and I work hard. But I haven’t time for other things. But I can’t find fault with it. Sometimes I can’t understand people, who often complain on their work, and they don’t even try to change something. I guess, if you don’t like, how you live, you need to go further, to change those things, which you don’t like. But you shouldn’t stay at one place. Surely, I can’t be satisfied almost by my job, but I like it. I like it, because I have ability to travel much. For my 30 years of life, I have already visit many countries. I was travel to Europe, and even was in USA. I’ve been in London, Riga, Berlin, NY and many other cities. I travel at least once for two months. That’s why I haven’t time to build some relationships here, and I even can’t have a pet. But I really want. I love animals.
Frankly speaking, it’s quite hard to begin to talk about myself in this first letter. I’m lost a little. It’ll be better, if you ask something you want to know. I love summer, it’s my favorite season. I to bronze on the beach, to swim in the sea and it’s always make my mood. I’d like to live in the country, where it’s always warm weather.
Well, I guess, that’s enough for this time.
I’m waiting for your answer, and you fotos.

Tatyana.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#260508 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:46 am
Hello, dear XXX!
I don’t know, how it’s happened, but I’m sorry, that you needed to wait for my answer for so long time.
I hope, you don't feel aggrieved. Next time, if I’ll not answer you for a few days, you should know why.
As I said before, it’s because of my hard work. Well, I guess, now it’s time to tell you about this. My work is my life, I’m glad, that I have it.
I live in Amsterdam.
I lived with my parents for long time, but about 2 years ago they have died. I haven’t brothers or sisters. And last year my uncle also died. And I was alone in this city. And after it, I can’t see all it’s beauty, it become for me terrible place.
Every street remembers me something. If you ever lose someone from your relatives, you could understand me.
Well, it was very hard period of my life, and I don’t know, what would be with me, if I haven’t noticed one advertisement about work in Amsterdam.
I call there, and then I have got job there. I was really glad of it. It inspires me on new deals. After long depression, I’ve found energies to move farther. It doesn’t mean, that I’ve forgot about that terrible situation, it’s just make me stronger.
I believe, that my parents now in better world, and they will be always in my heart.
At first, it was hard for me. I haven’t friends, flat and some contacts.
But it’s always hard to begin something new. And I let in all my time on work. And soon I found my place here. I work in trading sphere. I am free commercial representative. My salary will be bigger as much as I have contracts.
Mostly I work with small companies, but sometimes some big companies find me. It’s hard work, but I know, how to do it well.
I travel much because of my work. I visit many countries, and meet many different people. I’ve been in many European cities, but I have never been in Asian countries, and
I don’t know why. I was never invited there.
Well, I tell you my story, and I hope, that you like it. I need to go now.
I’m waiting for your story.
Sincerely yours,
Tatyana.

#262378 by AlanJones Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:07 am
Hello my dear XXX.
You missed my letter and eagerly waited for my answer?
My dear...you will not mind if I call you "dear"? We are already familiar with you for almost a week and I think I can speak to you in these words. Do you mind?
You know, I want to confess to you in some ways, but I do not know how I can now tell you about it. She does not understand how this happens, but every letter I feel like I'm closer to you. No, I did not tell you that I love you. I mean now friendships. For love, we still know very little of each other and the more you can hardly fall in love with a person through writing. Or are you a different opinion? You may think differently. Many people say that love is possible through the Internet and personally I believe in it. Lots of my friends found their love online and now they are happy. And so I decided to try it. I look for a serious relationship for marriage. If you say about the man of my dreams, then I most interested in him his inner world. I do not look rich, beautiful blonde with a villa by the sea. Physical qualities are not important to me, just does not matter your age. Let him be 20 years or even 70 years on the contrary - it is not important to me. For me it is more important qualities such as caring, kindness, sincerity, ability to respect the opinions of others, understanding, compassion, love, etc. Maybe my search is fantastic, but I believe that there is such a man in this world. I do not reject the idea that this man might be you , because I feel that you are a good man. For some, you are a good friend, a dutiful son for parents, maybe for me, you can be a caring husband? Tell me honestly, you would want me to be your wife? Forgive me for such a frank question now. I know I rush time, but sooner or later we will have to ask each other this question. Am I not right? No, I'm not asking you to answer me this question directly in your letter. I myself could not answer immediately, and of course you can think about it. But at the meeting on my holiday I would hope that you deliberately give me your answer. I will look forward to it.
Now I dwell on this because I have to go to work. I hope you do not get tired to read my letter and answer me soon.
I look forward to your reply soon.
Now I can confidently say - your Tatyana
Kiss

Image Image

#262568 by AlanJones Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:00 am
Hello, dear XXX!
Every your letter is happiness for me. I’m in love with your stories. You’re so interesting man! I tell you a little about myself, and now I’ll continue to do it. I like to write letters. It helps to see my life from the other side. I hope you feel the same. Well, now I want to write about my interests. It’s also take the big part of my life. Maybe, it sounds strange, but my passion is to sing in karaoke. I love musi? so much, as every person. My friends sometimes even kidding about me. But I love sing, and I don’t care about this. I dream from early childhood to become singer. When I was small, I often give the concerts for my grandparents and parents. They listen how I sing, and always said, that I have big scene future. I even gone to musician school and take vocal lessons. But then I give up this, but I’m regret about nothing. Now I have good work, that I like, and sometimes I go to karaoke club to sing. It always helps me to relax or just have fun. I want to tell you about my favorite music. It always depends on my mood. I love music at all, and I listen to all genres. But I have some favorite songs. I love such songs as “Yeah” Usher, “I wanna live” Good Charlotte and “Hotel” R.Kelly feat Cassidy . Some songs as “The world is mine” David Guetta and “Get busy” Sean Paul make me want to dance, and the other – such as “Here without you” 3 Doors Down, “Tonight and the rest of my life” Nina Gordon make me cry. Also I have such songs, which connected with some situations and places, life stories. I can name it: “My oh my” Ace of Base, “Turn back time” Aqua. These songs excite nostalgia. Well, now you see, that I like different music. And I’d like to know, what’s your favorite? Maybe, we have the same tastes. It takes a big part of my life. And I can’t even imagine myself without it.
I want to tell you about my other interests. I like to cook so much. I haven’t much time for it, but if I decided to cook something, it’s always work out very delicious. I’m such kind of women, who can’t be housewife because of work, but I don’t see something shameful in it. I always put things right at home. I like to clean my house. My man will be full-up if I’ll be at home. I’ll try to surprise with new dishes. I like to experiment with different tastes, to combine incongruous tastes. I even have some receipts my own dishes, I can’t even say, what’s my favorite cuisine. I know, that you always can find something interesting and useful for yourself in every culture of the world, and with cuisines the same situations. I’m happy, that I have ability to travel. Not so many people can permit to do this. I guess, when you try to know how other people live, their traditions, it helps you to understand yourself better.
Well, I tried to describe myself to help you imagine, what person I am. I hope to read the same about you in your next letter.
Sincerely yours,
Tatyana.

#263047 by AlanJones Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:13 am
Hello, dear XXX!
I don’t know, how to describe my happiness when I see your letter. My heart begins to beat faster. Do you feel the same? I like you as much as I know you better. Also I want to share with you my gladness. I have signed an agreement with one company. And soon I’ll be in your country for work. But, surely, I’ll have time for rest. So, maybe we could meet? I don’t know how it would be. But I want to call you before this to hear your voice. I’ll work for few days, and then I want to walk on the streets, to visit some museums and art galleries, to sit in local cafes to feel atmosphere of this city. I guess, that the best way to understand the character of the city is get lost, to go on unknown streets, and don’t walk always only on touristic routes. And I’m so glad, that after it I could visit my native country. I miss it so much. I want to see my old friends. And there I always can think a lot of my life.
Sometimes I think about that I am 30 and I’m still lonely. Then I become upset. I understand, that my work takes big part of my life, but I know, that it would never replace my loving person. I want to have serious relationships, and family. I want to find someone once and for all my life. I still believe, that it could happen. And I hope, that it could happen with me soon. I’m full of my career, but I know, that woman can feel comprehensive only when she has husband and children. Sometimes I think about my parents. That’s example of ideal family for me. They really loved each other. They help each other in everything, take care and was the united body. I can’t lose my hope. But when I read your letters, I clearly understand, that everything’s in my hands, and maybe, you’re my ideal man. I feel, I can trust you. I feel, that you understand me. I want to thank for this. It’s quite important for me. What do you think about this? How could you still believe in better future?
I sincerely hope, that our relationships will b? develop.
I send you sweet kisses,
Your Tatyana

Image Image

#263301 by AlanJones Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:51 pm
Hello my dear XXX.
First, I'm glad to see your message, it's wonderful
Today, I have a very good mood. My day was a success and now I want to share with my mood with you.
I want you to have too elated and that your evening was perfect. Tomorrow I will enter into a new agreement for the short trip.
This trip will take several days. Now the details I will not tell you, I'm afraid to startle luck. But tomorrow, after the conclusion of the contract,
I'll write you all. According to my plans after this trip, I'll go to Italy and I can stay there for a longer period,
and most importantly, I can go to their homeland. Here are my happy news.
Now I want to touch on another topic. I now have in mind the theme of my search for the men. I am now in '30.
That is already the third decade of my life, and I'm still not married. At first I thought a little about it, but now I'm more worried about it.
I do not want to remain a single woman for life, and so I want to confess to you now that I look for a serious relationship.
If you say about the man of my dreams, then I most interested in him his inner world. I do not look rich, beautiful blonde with a villa by the sea.
Wealth is not important to me. Let him be less than 30 years or even more than 60 years on the contrary - it is not important to me.
For me it is more important qualities such as caring, kindness, sincerity, ability to respect the opinions of others, understanding, compassion and love of course.
Maybe my search is fantastic, but I believe that there is such a man in this world. I do not reject the idea that this man may be you
because I feel that you are a good man. For some, you are a good friend, a dutiful son for parents, maybe for me in the future
you can be a caring husband? No, I did not write to you now that I want to be your wife. I'm now very few know about you,
but I also do not reject the idea that maybe you're the man I was looking for all my life. Here are my thoughts about you and my expectations about our meeting.
Maybe it's a fabulous dream, but no matter how it was possible our personal meeting will help us to understand each other better.
By the way, I promise you that before my trip I will contact you by phone. I want to hear your voice and I think that you too will be pleased to hear my voice.
Gently kiss you.
Write me soon.

Tatyana

#263893 by AlanJones Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:53 am
Hello my dear XXX.
How are you today without me? What is your mood?
What's the weather?
As I very tired today for the whole day, if you only knew.
Today was a lot of work, but in spite of that I could not write to you today because I signed a contract about which I wrote to you yesterday.
I have a very special trip tomorrow so I'm going on a business trip to
Omsk in Russia. All day today I have some not foolproof.
I have a lot of work, a lot of contracts, which need to check, but the thought of you makes me tune in to work.
Today I keep thinking about you, about our meeting in a week and it is like madness! Maybe I'm going crazy?
I have a feeling that I really go crazy and I must confess that I'm going crazy without you. You know, before you sit down to write this letter, I sat around a quarter of an hour for his work computer and just thinking about you.
I imagined what you are in reality, I imagined our first meeting, our first conversation, the first night and ... I can not tell you about everything, because I'm shy. Frankly speaking, I was a little afraid of what lies ahead.
I mean our meeting. With me it's the first time, this is my first encounter with a man over the Internet and it scares me. Suddenly our expectations come true. Then what? We just say goodbye and disperse in different directions? Or we will still continue to meet? how do you do, if I do not please you?
Of course I do not want to think about it now, before we met, but I would be interested to hear about your reaction to this situation. If you say about his reaction, then I'm not going to go away.
I think if we're not we come for a serious relationship, then surely we could still stay with you and your friends to meet you as friends. Do you agree with me? What are your thoughts about this? Be honest!
I hope you agree with me. Now about sex. Forgive me for such a direct question to you, but you would like to have sex with me at our meeting? I know that this is not a cultural right to ask such questions, but I want to be honest with you, and so important to me your answer on this topic.
Personally, my opinion - I do not mind having sex with you, certainly not at the first meeting. I ask you just do not think badly of me. I am not a woman of easy virtue, but if we will communicate a more serious relationship with you, then why not? I now all red with shame. Hard to admit it, but if we are going to meet with you that we must be very honest with you.
That is why today I write to you all that I think. I hope you will
think badly of me and you can just answer me honestly. At least try to
answer a bit, ok. Eagerly waiting for your reply on this topic.
Speaking of my trip. I already wrote to you about this, but I mean to
tell you also that I'm flying to Omsk tomorrow, Russia. I hired a
small company that has a branch in Russia.
I just need to get a regular contract with them and then I'll go back.
Somewhere in 2-3 days and I'll go back to home. I'll bring my laptop, so that we can maintain a relationship with you. I do not want to lose contact with you, so please contact me and I will also write to you as soon as I have free time. My dear, unfortunately I must now hurry.
Today, I have a lot to do, documents that I need to check before tomorrow's departure. I do not know when this is all over, so I stop here. I just have to wait again for your letter and I hope you write to me very soon.
Gently kiss you again! Miss you already!
Sincerely with your love, Tatyana.

Image Image

#264221 by AlanJones Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:21 pm
Hello my dear XXX.
How are you?
I'm fine, I safely to arrive to Omsk and now I have a lot of work.
Here in Siberia beautifully very much, but this beauty can't force to think me of you.
I want to finish somewhat quicker all work and then to think of us and our meeting.
I bought you a gift, but it now a secret, I want to make to you a pleasant surprise, I to ask god about our the fastest meeting.
I feel it in my heart and I was very pleased when my man thoughts are always with me.
XXX my sun, I'm sorry again for my next silence you
I just go crazy without you.
Even at work, you do not go out with my head and I now feel that I have a crush on you. Strange sensitivity at me now inside. My heart beats very fast and sometimes even fingers tremble when I press the keys on my laptop. Maybe I really fell in love with you?
Never believed in this love through letters, but each time I feel that I was wrong. There is not much to our meeting and every day I am more worried. I worry about all of a sudden I do not like you and you just do not want to see me! Or it may be that you just do not want to meet me!
These thoughts are more to worry me and I'm very worried. It would be nice if you could now promise me that no matter what you'll meet me. Your words about it would have calmed me.
XXX know, I'm writing this letter to you, but in my heart I wonder whether you can love me?
Tell me you could love me for life? Or do you simply want to meet with me and spend time with me? I really need to answer this question, but on the other hand your future answer scares me. I just do not want to stay with a broken heart and I do not know how to be me now.
You can not imagine how much I must tell you.
I love you and miss you!
Your Tatyana.

#264707 by AlanJones Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:56 am
Hello my love XXX!!!
I had difficulties on work, the reason for that foolish sanctions therefore I will be late for couple of days.
But anyway you are now more main, than my work.
Today when I have opened my e-mail, I was really nice to get e-mail from you!
I grieve without your letters, I would like to see is more often your letters and to write to you.
But it is necessary to wait a little, I can soon arrive to you and I would like, that you not to release me back.
We can come back together with me to Amsterdam.
From yours e-mail I can see that you the person who I trust you and with who I can think about the future and be happy with you.
I think anything in life is so much better when you can share the moment with someone else. Sometimes just to hold the hand of that person you love can make all the worldly troubles disappear.
I this time I think about us, when we shall meet and I waited for this moment all the time!
I shall gently kiss you and I shall strong embrace you!
I can not wait I want to be closer to you.
I trust your each word I believe you and on this my soul aspires to see you.
I must tell about my love to you, because it is so difficult to hide a close feelings I love you, and I want to say to you it always I want to say to you, my darling, that I cannot without your letters because you letters are necessary for me, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MY DEAREST!!!
Also It is pity that only our letters connect us, I really want to see you in reality. I want it very much. So what do you think about this? Please tell me.
Certainly the great pleasure and happiness for me - opportunity to find out all between us.
My darling Schafe with this words I’m going to stop to write this letter to you but I will wait for your next emails.
I have bought to you many souvenirs and gifts, but it will be for you a surprise, and still I will buy to myself new linen to shock you.
Well here I opened to you sy a surprise, but I will have other surprise which will please you
With my great love desire, you must know how I feel so happy myself when I read
your letters
Well, I must go my dear, I will miss you, I LOVE YOU and
I want to be with you forever thinking about
Your and only your love, truly, Tatyana

#264949 by AlanJones Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:26 pm
Hello my love XXX!
I do not know as to begin my letter to you.
It is a shame to me, it is insulting annoyingly, oppositely, terribly and painfully, now I can cry only.
But I will try to write all to you.
Yesterday my neigbour in a room had a birthday and we have gone to celebrate in cafe, us was 3 girls.
We well celebrated and was cheerful.
In hotel we needed to come back together as other girls have decided to go to night club.
I want to admit at once I was drunk, as to me gave to drink vodka, but then I drank only wine, but it has sufficed me to get drunk.
In park we were caught up with two guys and have decided us to force to sex in park.
We have refused and then they tried to rape us, we began to shout and then they have started us to beat hands, that we have calmed down.
It is all has occurred instantly and then and a result they have escaped and to take away with me our handbags.
In my handbag there were all the most important for me, my documents, my bank card,
This morning I could block a bank card, but I cannot receive any money as my Netherlands bank here again is not present any branch.
I did not sleep all night long, we with my neigbour calmed each other all night long and processed wounds.
She will contact today relatives from Russia to receive money and to restore all documents.
I in Russia do not have any relatives and acquaintances and consequently I ask you the help to me.
I ask you to borrow me money for restoration of documents, it is necessary for me about 1000 USD.
I need to reach to the Embassy of the Netherlands in Moscow
I cannot ask from anybody the help, except you.
I was all day in police, but chance to find robbers a little, even one police officer told ourselves are guilty.
I ask you the help to me and to send money through the MoneyGram or
western union.
With me remained the driver's licence and send addressed to me.
first name: TATYANA
last name: BUSHUEVA-MARUMBI
Address of the MoneyGram and western union: Omsk, Frunze St. 52, ROSSELHOZBANK
Write me all information which is required to me for receiving a money transfer.
To me your full name and a surname, your address has to seems I to know, an exact amount of transfer, transfer number
I hope for your help, I ask you as my groom, I will arrive to you and to return this money or I will send to you after bank card restoration.
I ask you not to abuse me, I have drawn conclusions and never I promise to you never anything similar to repeat.
I hope you not to leave me in a hard time
I love you.
Your Tatyana

#265562 by AlanJones Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:44 am
Hello my love XXX!
I to find the colleague with the bank account and she agreed the help to me.
Here information for dollars.

Beneficiary: ZAGORIY TATYANA NIKOLAEVNA (or a surname, a name Latin letters according to an identification paper) Account of beneficiary: 40817840318100012614 Intermediary: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., NEW YORK, NY, US, SWIFT: CHASUS33 Account With Institution: AVANGARD BANK, MOSCOW, RU SWIFT: AVJSRUMM

I wait from you for good news.
I love you.
Yours Tatyana

#265563 by AlanJones Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:46 am
Hello my love XXX!!
to me it is sad very much.
I wanted to appear now at home in your company and to forget all problems.
But it is only all my dreams, reality absolutely another which I don't want to remember.
I ask you to report good news from you.
I ask you to send me money today that I soon to come back home and forget all this nightmare.
Then we can plan our meeting.
I surely need rest from this nightmare and therefore I want to be with you.
We need to tell a lot of things each other.
Therefore I ask you to make the maximum effort and to send me money today.
I love you.
Your Tatyana.

#265938 by AlanJones Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:59 am
Hello my love XXX!!!
I ask you to send me money somewhat quicker.
I want to come back home and forget somewhat quicker these dreadful days.
I want our meeting very much, I simply dream of it each day.
I lie down to sleep with this idea and wake up with it.
It is not persuasive idea,
It is simple that I love you and I want to be with you.
I hope this meeting to take place soon. I so want it.
I very much miss here without you, and probably you too already miss without me.
But I am sure that day will come when we shall be in embraces each other.
I want it, my love. I shall wait for your letter very soon.
For ever your Tatyana.