Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259437 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:20 pm
Romance Scammer - Brian Holmes - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447430441973

Facebook Profile https://www.facebook.com/Brian.Holmesmiller35?fref=ts

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#259464 by rococo Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:29 am
http://datememateme.com/
millerbriant
First Name: miller
Millerbriant Yahoo com
Last Name: brian
Millerbriant Yahoo com
Country: Millerbriant Yahoo com dating personals United Kingdom
Millerbriant Yahoo com
Sex: Man
Millerbriant Yahoo com
City: dating personals liverpool
Millerbriant Yahoo com
Looking For: Woman
Millerbriant Yahoo com

Description
I am a fun and outgoing person. I am always up for a new adventure.I like to be around people, including family and friends. I try to always keep a smile on my face and a positive attitude. I love seeing the joy that a simple, thoughtful act can make on another persons face. It brings a smile to my face. I try to make people laugh, even if it is at my own expense! Laughter is the best medicine for any situation. I like to be a kid at times but I also know when to be serious. I am a hard worker and not afraid to try something new. I was raised with the motto that "There is someone out there that is having a worse day than you. So, keep your chin up, a smile on your face and tomorrow will be better!" I tend to put others before myself, sometimes to a fault. I don't judge a book by its cover, it is all what is inside. I am the type of person that sees the glass as half full. I live by the motto: Live, Laugh and Love. Life is to short to not be happy! I am a very happy person and would like to share that with someone special.