Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259530 by malu53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:03 pm
AR
Larry
Male / Single
61 - Dallas / United States
Current Location Dallas/ United States
Create Date 05/07/2015 12:21
Last Login 07/07/2015 17:19

Slogan
Let love leed :laugh-s: <<< abbr. for low energy electron diffraction

About Me
I love art works, especially sculptures and architectural art. Loving, kind, honest, generous funny and romantic. I`m easy-going, fun, affectionate, confident, with a good personality. My nature is warm-hearted and passionate, open minded and down to earth.

Looking For
someone who is looking for a long team relationship leading to marriage

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education University

Hello dear and how are you doing today ,my name is larry and its a pleasure meeting you
Hello xxx and thanks you for getting back to me so shortly and yes i will love to be in touch and get to know you too ,my skype ID is larrylarry2736 and my email is [email protected].Take care and hope to hear from you soon
Advertisement

#259531 by malu53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:05 pm
Skype ID: larrylarry2736
Name: Larry
Location. Manchester, UK

IP used 197.251.165.248 <<< Vodafone Ghana

no Skype avatar
#259534 by malu53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:19 pm
clone on DHU
xvempn
Zip Code: 06001
Ethnicity: White
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

About Me
I seek the heart of a woman, there lies the true treasure of her beauty. I am Optimistic looking at the Positive side of life. Very Outgoing, Well Mannered, Romantic, Affectionate, Loyal ,, Silly, Polite, Sensual, Respectful, Spiritual, Independent, looking to share our interests together. Friendship is the start of any meaningful and lasting relationship. A lifetime companion with a Positive loving and compassionate attitude.I like to Tease in a Respectful and Caring way, Playful, I am a Giver , I love surprises.Impulsive and Adventurous, willing to try different things, I love to laugh, I am Strong with a Caring Heart. Relaxed , and Humble.Attentive, Tender and Kind, I LISTEN when people talk, especially to the Lady in my life. Passionate, Assertive, Bold, Not afraid to make mistakes or laugh at myself. Humor and Laughter are a must in life. ?I posses a strong sense of Fairness, Work Ethics and Morale values. Always striving to put others first.. Sharing my Thoughts, Feelings, Dreams and Desires. Cooking together in the kitchen to sharing Popcorn at the Movies. HOPELESS ROMANTIC, Sensitive, Emotional, NOT afraid to cry. I enjoy Intelligent to Stimulating conversation over coffee or a glass of wine,I have been told I am an AWESOME Kisser, Showing Public displays of Affection. Friendship, Passion, Intimacy, and Supporting Each other are essential for a Lasting Loving and Healthy Relationship.I am Courteous and Respectful. Chivalry is NOT dead. I like opening doors and pulling out chairs for a woman, and walking on the street side of traffic to protect her.

Advertisement
Want To Find: A woman ages 42 to 65 to date

Image Image

more pics and info here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=70677