Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259540 by malu53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:41 pm
cs
Stevenbr1123
I am a: 51 yr-old man seeking women, 47-92
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids: Someday
Education: Associate Degree
Income: $50,000 to $75,000

About me:
Am a perfect gentle man and i need a woman to be in my life to be cared love and taken care of for the rest of my life am ready to go to any lenghth with her so far she is nice, shape or beauty does not matter just her character alone and her thinking so go on am waiting... I'm honest, sincere, loving, loyal, and a true romantic. I believe in treating people as i would like to be treated. With kindness and respect. I think men and women are equal and should treat each other with mutual respect and understanding...

I’m looking for:
I Am On Here Looking For The Right woman To Spend The Rest Of My Life With And I Am Not Here To Play Games Hoping To Meet The Real woman...? I would like to meet a woman after God's own heart, a woman that loves God and puts him first in his life. A woman that doesn't say "I also love God"....but actually lives the Christian life as best to his ability with God's help. A woman that will pray with his partner. I know there is no such "perfect" woman or women out there, that's why serving God wholeheartedly is a very important quality in the woman I seek. I am not into this site for games...I am looking for my lifelong partner...I know he is out there. Building a relationship takes time and effort from both parties. Now what will I offer you? I will encourage you, look for the good in you, support you and build you up in God. I don't expect anything from a woman that I am not willing to give to him.I AM Hoping To Meet The Real woman that i will love and cherish...

Image Image
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#259541 by malu53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:51 pm
How are you doing?I hope you are fine and doing well too ,I am very glad to meet you,and thanks for replying my mail in connectingsingle,i will really love to get to know you more and see how things can go on well with us , so i decided to send you a mail and my pictures to tell you more about my self and see how things can go on between us,as we get to know each other more okay , I am divorced with a son and i have been single for almost 10 years now,I work as a manager of my own firm which sells cars and spare parts of cars in bulk,and i do have another work which i do once in every year which is the buying and selling of natural resources like Timber, and other Natural mineral resources depending on the demand of the Market Chart, am a man who is for me a down to earth type,someone compassionate, with good empathy, a romantic person who still believes true love to be possible, someone who is loyal and will stick by their partner no matter what.I'm quietly confident, love traveling and finding about new things.
I am looking for someone who is trusting loving likes good chats a down to earth person not someone with there head in the cloud,s. Who likes to go out but would just be as happy sitting at home in each other arms watching a good movie. just being together as one.So if you are the one come on in.Also looking to meet someone who is quietly sure of themselves and what they want out of life, and most importantly someone who is loyal and can be counted on. Whilst looks have some currency, really it's more important that this person can be a best friend, talk about anything, and be able to laugh at life, And moreover someone who is very God fearing and ready to give out real love,I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship one woman is enough trouble.But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working.I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning, I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return.With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well.we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me,here is my picture of me for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind.I wait to hear from you soonest,
Steven Brown
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015

more pics and information here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=71766
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.