Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259590 by malu53 Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:46 am
AR
William
Male
53 - / United States
Current Location Garden City/ United States
Create Date 08/07/2015 23:30
Last Login 09/07/2015 07:10

Hello dear, how are you and how is life treating you over there? hope you're doing great... Well i joined this site quite not too long ago and as i was going through my profile, i came across yours which i found so fascinated i feel like saying hi to you... I will be glad for you to write me directly to my mail ([email protected]) lets talk in private cause i hardly come online here...
Advertisement

#259695 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:29 am
Hello Dear...
I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule.
I'm William Turbett from Dublin Ireland, A Marine Engineer. I work with a Shipping Line here in the Leicester, United Arab Emirate
I have been with the company for almost 14 years as the director of operations. I was married before, but lost my wife after long battle with cancer.May her soul rest in peace. i have a son, his name is Jackson Turbett. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here

I am really an easy person to talk to and a loving,outgoing person.I enjoy playing pool which i do often at my leisure time.
I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,
listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.
I am a family oriented person, love children and etc, i feel it's better for you to find somethings out for yourself about me.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts,
feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kind that might be included in my life,
both mine and that special person/children, this are most of my focus at this time and
I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,
I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships,
your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.
I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you,
I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.
This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm hug
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015

Image Image

pixs stolen from the FB profile of Pat Caviness