Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259597 by malu53 Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:18 am
AR
wilson
Male / Single
52 - Melbourne / Australia
Current Location Melbourne/ Australia
Create Date 06/07/2015 16:24
Last Login 07/07/2015 14:10

Slogan
MY SMILE IS ME.

About Me
I have great smile, compassion, and a genuine interest in people. I care about what they have to say and who they are. My sense of humor keeps me grounded.

Hair Color Light Brown
Eye Color Black :lol:
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education High School
Languages English

Hello.
How are you doing?
I appreciate so much your smile and your beauty.
I believe, is an opportunity to get to know each other.
I will appreciate your reply to my private mail, so I can take my photos for you.
Thank you very much.:
[email protected]
With love, wilson!
Advertisement

#259650 by malu53 Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:42 pm
Hi..Dear xxx,
How are you doing?
Thanks for you interest on me.
I hope you are doing good?
Its amazing how you knock me of my feet as i went through your photos and profile.You looks so beautiful and Cute.I love that!It actually made my day . I strongly cherish you.It will be a pleasure to know you more.
I am Lt.Gen.Wilson .Angelella from Brooklyn NY.USA.I am also a widower but have a daughter of 11 years.Her name is Melisa and she has been my only happiness ever since i lost my wife.what is the name of your daughter.I am happy and hope to build a nice lasting relationship with you.
I am a man with integrity and honesty.I have been alone for years but decided to look for woman friend to share life with.My Dear,am new on internet dating but a friend introduced me to it.How long have you been on the dating site and what are your experiences?what advise can you give to a new person on the site?Wish to know you more.
Yes,you have made a nice step to establish a good relationship with me and i promise to keep it with all my heart.
Yours..Always,
Wilson.
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015

also here, already with money request
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer_pro ... 92978.html