Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259652 by malu53 Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:58 pm
Alberto Collins
currently in Tampa, Florida, United States

About Me
I like romantic gestures, walking and holding hands, and cuddling on the couch I would like to find an equal partner, someone who contributes as much as I do to a relationship. This doesn't have to be about money, but in totally, the work, effort and total contribution we bring. I have expectations for myself, and in the past I've found it difficult to find someone who had similarly high expectations for themselves. It seems like so many people want to do ‘just enough’ to get by, but I want more than that.

sent a friend request, no email address yet, but working on it :lol:
Advertisement

#259653 by malu53 Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:12 pm
richard222thecat
56 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
Education Graduated from university
Job Construction
Status Single
Offspring Has a kid

My self-summary
Am a warm and passionate person who is looking for a loving and committed relationship,
I like romantic gestures, walking and holding hands, and cuddling on the couch
I would like to find an equal partner, someone who contributes as much as I do to a relationship.
This doesn't have to be about money, but in totally, the work, effort and total contribution we bring.
i have expectations for myself, and in the past I've found it difficult to find someone who had similarly high expectations for themselves.
It seems like so many people want to do ‘just enough’ to get by, but I want more than that.
sound familiar, doesn't it :D ?

Image Image