Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259736 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:21 pm
maiotaku.com/
fatimamylove22
Last online 15 days ago
hello dear friend, I am very happy to be here with you,
how are you, my name is Fatima, I like what I see in your
profile, my dear for more communication here is my email,
i have an important message to tell you [email protected] ,
thank you and good week,
Fatima
meetsdasingles.org/
fatimamylove
34 years old
Ain el Hamra, Region de Chaouia-Ouardigha, Morocco
freedateclub.com/
fatimalove22
•City: Abernant
•State/Province: Alabama
Advertisement

#259737 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:24 pm
mi-web.org/miembros/90885
fatimamylove22
Women 33 years
Birthday (October 16)
madrid, catolonia, Spain

Hello dear friend, I am very happy to be here with you, how are you, my name is Fatima, I like what I see on your profile, my dear increased communication here is my email address, I have an important message to tell
[email protected], you and thanks to a good week,
Fatima
123-matrimonials.com/
fatimamylove22
34 years Female seeking Male
Religion: Christian
State: Kansas
City: Argonia
Education: Some College
pic as above
#259738 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:32 pm
date-a-nurse-online.com/
fatimalove22
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
City:rabat
:D Posted 7 days ago
hello dear friend, I am very happy to be here with you, how are you, my name is Fatima, I like what I see in your profile, my dear for more communication here is my email, i have an important message to tell you
[email protected] ,
thank you and good week,
Fatima
afroromance.com/
fatimalove22
Woman, Aged 31 in Agadir, Morocco
My ethnicity is Black
Status Single
Looking for a: Man, Aged 18 - 99, Black

How would you describe yourself?
I am a nice girl with love and care, I love my friends with the best of my lovei am a nice girl with love and care, I love my friends with the best of my lovei am a nice girl with love and care, I love my friends with the best of my lovei
#259739 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:46 pm
dateinegypt.com/
fatimalove22
Last seen less than a day ago
Religion: Christian
In my Own Words: i am a nice gir with love and care
hello dear friend, I am very happy to be here with you, how are you, my name is Fatima, I like what I see in your profile, my dear for more communication here is my email, i have an important message to tell you
[email protected] , thank you and good week, Fatima
disableddatingcanada.com/
fatimalove22 " i love you my true love "
City: Bridge Lake
Relationship: Long-term relationships , Marriage
Health Condition Multiple Sclerosis
Religion Christian
OkCupid/
fatimalove22 - profile deleted
Female 34 from medina
myfreedate.com/
fatimalove22
33 y/o woman from Tangier, dates in Morocco
good is me that wish you a happy living,
#259742 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:06 pm
linkedin.com/pub/fatima-sule/91/4a0/869
Fatima Sule
Algeria Government Administration
Current Self-employed
vk.com/id247127737
Fatima Sule
Current city: Alger
College or university:
Institut national de formation en informatique
Department: Systèmes d’information (SI)
#259844 by rococo Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:49 am
thanks my dear for your reply, i am happy to see your message, Dear My name is Mrs Fatima Sule, 32 years old. I am the wife of the former minister of Education in Republic of Mali in west Africa, my Husband was murder last year in the war that happen in Mali, Earlier i was residing in refugee camp in Chad, at a time there was a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, i was taken to morocco in North African where I'm presently in Carita orphanage home by the help of Roman Catholic

Missionaries Morocco Red cross society. due to the civil war in my country. i am suffering in pains in this place and i really need to have somebody by my side to encourage me. i am willing to relocate from this country.

I am actually searching through this medium, a Trusted person , who will help me relocate to his country. i don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives was murdered some ran away, the only person i have now to complain to is Reverend Father . John Paul who took me to this orphanage home. he has
been very good to me since i came here, i am using his office computer to send you mails. his Tel number is (+212602078286 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to come to his office to speak with you.

Dear,please keep this secret within us because i would like you to know everything about me. i have my late husband's Will, statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will like to send to you to assist me achieve my dream, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name his Wife as His next of kin. the amount in question is $2.4( two Million four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and you help me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. i can't withdraw the money myself due to my situation here in this country. i want you to send me your contact information's such as

Your Names ............
Age .......................
Telephone .............
your country..............

I got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my intentions to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my Husband and they have verified it with all their confirmation and verifications.

However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee in regards to withdraw this money. I just have to let you know all about me so that you can assist me to achieve my future dream. i kept this secret out of people here,the only person that knows about it is Reverend John Paul because he is like a father to me.
Thanks my dear and i hope to hear from you soon.
From Fatima
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 08:19:11 +0200
"mail-wg0-f43.google.com"

Image Image

also a pic of the first theme