Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259752 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:22 pm
cs
peterrob555
Let me be your sunshine
I am a: 56 yr-old man seeking women, 40-70
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: Not Sure
Education: Masters Degree
I'm Self Employed. I am a Civil Engineer (Contractor)

About me:
I am an honest person, Fun loving, caring, sentimental, family oriented. I have a huge lust for life at its fullest. I have a good sense of humor. I am adventurous, attractive and a trusting person. I feel truly blessed and I am grateful for all I have. Love to laugh and make people laugh. I have spent my life being a husband and now I want to be me. I am open to new things also. The skies the limit. Would love to do a little traveling. There are so many things I want to do but things are not so much fun by yourself. I'm not materialistic. I like people for who they are not what they have. I am interested in friendship that could lead to a meaningful and long term relationship

I’m looking for:
I am looking for a woman who shares same qualities and desires for a meaningful relationship. I'm seek a long term relationship a woman who is not interested in playing games with me but rather serious at what she says and does, a woman with a sincere heart of true love, one who truly knows and understands the concept of true love, what it takes to love and be loved in return. The most important thing for me is honesty and a good sense of humor. I like a fun loving woman. Outgoing caring loving woman with a touch of romance. I would like a woman that is interested in some traveling. She has to be family oriented. Easy going laid back kind of woman. I know you are out there. Would sure like to hear from you.

Advertisement

#259754 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:24 pm
Am from Baltimore, Maryland,
My wife was kill in a car accident. I have no reason to cheat on a woman. I'm always a one woman man. I have a daughter of 20. She is Mary by name and lives , South Carolina. I live alone here with my dog called Murphy and he keeps me good company. He's an American bull dog. I'm Self Employed. I am a Civil Engineer (Contractor) studied the course Civil Engineer with a Master Degree. My job entails the construction of roads, bridges, dams, tunnels, offices, buildings, e.t.c. . I mainly work within the USA and sometimes travel to Australia and parts of Canada. I joined the dating scene because I have been so lonely for a while and I saw it as a means to meet someone special that I would not have a chance to meet otherwise. I'm here to find the true love of my life, someone who will be my legal wife and someone I can call my soul mate to love and cater for each other till death do us apart. Someone that loves me for no reason and someone I would also love for no reason. . . A woman who is real, honest and does not lie. I hate liars. I have been fooled and deceived by these scammers in the past to send money to Africa :laugh-s: to help them get home and they never showed up but I'm wiser now and know their tricks. All I desire from you is true love, care, attention and affection and will gladly give you the same. Be rest assured that I'll never ask you money. Monetary things are of no importance to me the most important part of a relationship is the love between a man and a woman
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015
#259768 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:11 pm
OKC
Peterrob555
53 • Owings Mills, MD • Man

My self-summary
I was raised with a good Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and I still maintains this value wherever I go. I'm a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly, open minded and straight forward in life, loving person, kind, friendly, Fun loving, Out going, Active, Romantic, And caring.The kind of person you can have a friendship with or a deep meaningful relationship with who knows how to take very good care of a woman especially giving her sense of belonging in everything I do in life. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is VERY important to me. I love pet Animals a lot especially dogs and cats. I like to try new things & meet new people, I enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. Having a wonderful candlelight dinner somewhere overlooking the ocean. Afterwards taking a blanket, a bottle of chilled Red wine, and take a stroll down that same beach a find the perfect spot to sit, look at the sunset, then the stars, and listen to the surf while getting to know one another, I am affectionate, concerned, and supportive. I give my all and my best all times. I believe in treating others the way you would want to be treated. A walk in the park holding hands, sharing an Ice cream cone, drawing her bath, carving her name in a tree, telling her how beautiful she's to me. I'm looking for someone that is spontaneous. Someone that is very easy going, someone that share same qualities, interests, ideas and values and seeks the same thing. I seek a long term relationship that could lead to marriage as I am sick and tired of being lonely. I have plenty of love to give and expect same in return as I know what it takes to love and be loved in return.

provided the yahoo variant of the email address
profile suspended
yahoo avatar shows pic from starting post

#259770 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:16 pm
with the yahoo address a profile on zorpia

Peter
53, Nigeria :lol:
Last seen 2 days ago
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 21 or above, in Nigeria.

also scamlisted on PB since yesterday