Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259772 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:48 pm
cs
adeventureman
Love as no language...
I am a: 49 yr-old man seeking women, 18-45
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Education: Associate Degree
I am civil engineer, my job as taken my to so many countries around the world

About me:
I'm an outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic guy, who is an excellent communicator and persuader. I instinctively know how to combine passion and rational arguments, and people tell me I'm a convincing and mesmerizing speaker. I'm genuinely interested in other people. Friendly, charming and warm, I think I have the right qualities to become an effective leader and motivator. I love my friends, and I try to help them by giving them advice and counsel whenever they need it. I'm open-minded, tolerant and reliable, and maybe sometimes too selfless. I'm the most persuasive of all types and my motto in love is "Love is being consumed by my loved one". In love, I don't shy away from commitments or obligations, and I do my best to connect with my partner.

I’m looking for:
I want someone who is real, genuine and happy. I want a soulmate, someone who thinks about me and knows I'm thinking about them. I want you to be faithful, as I will be to you. I want someone who will wrap her arms around me and let me know everything will be ok. I want to be your rock, your best friend, your lover and your soft place to fall. I want you to know I will always be there thru the hard times, fun times and scary times. When you have a bad dream I want to be the one you reach for in the middle of the night. I want to sit outside and watch the sun come up while we drink a great cup of coffee. I want to watch you while you're sleeping and know that YOU'RE MY GIRL. I want to feel it deep in my soul and forever. In the long run I want a “partner” someone that enjoys being with me no matter where we are or what we are doing. I want a partner who wants the freedom to do her own thing and has thoughts and ideas of her own. Let’s say for example . . . we wake up on a Saturday morning and you say “hey, let’s go zip lining over the river today”. I’m looking for that spontaneous person who will be my best friend that I just happened to fall in love with. That someone who would think if they were out with friends without me and saw a beautiful waterfall, sunset, etc.. they would think to themselves . . . “I wish he was here with me to share this; I have to bring him back here so we can share this together.” If you are looking for a partner to share and experience life with (not just live it) then I may be your man. drop me a line and say hello..

Image Image
Advertisement

#259774 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:50 pm
This is a little more about me I am US I am a nice guy who has a good attitude I try to maintain a strong sense of balance in my life.
I pride myself on being hard-working and a professional, but I refuse to let my work dominate my life. As they say, I work to live – I do not live to work. I am always up for new experiences, but try to keep life in perspective.
I grew up in a very normal home. I have nothing but wonderful memories from my childhood and am extremely thankful for the way that I grew up. Although my parents split up when I was 10, they are both dead now . actually. I was a band geek, made good grades and never got into any trouble. I also played fast-pitch softball, starting at around 11 years old and was able to go to college on a full athletic scholarship. I am and always have been very active and athletic. Most sports come naturally to me and I still enjoy participating and watching most sports, especially baseball and college football. I was also incredibly quiet and shy all through school…I am not sure what happened, but now I am completely the opposite. I will strike up a conversation with a total stranger and have found that self-confidence is a blessing that also comes with age and wisdom.
I am a very honest guy but no one is perfect I am not Mr. right. but I have all the qualities, I'm financially stable, I have no social or mental disorders, I'm fun to be with and have a great sense of humor. I am a nice person who seldom gets upset about anything,My values tend to be moderate. I respect other viewpoints,I don’t have a particular type of woman that I am looking for, but there a few things that are important. Honesty is a must. I am adaptable to a lot of situations, but lying is a deal breaker.
I also seek someone who is well-rounded and balanced. Someone who has a sense of adventure, but also values a stable home to return to after the adventure is over. I respect a strong, confident, intellectual woman,and appreciate a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to express her views. I don’t want to dominate a relationship or be dominated.

I am an engineer of international repute. I deal basically with oil platforms ringing from the middle east to Africa and far east Asia it is a very lucrative job and this takes me to many countries of the world this is a job which gives me financial satisfaction and helps me taking care of my kid,I lived in ca when i was young Before i came back to the US I am really serious about dating and i must let you know that i have one wonderful son i love him so much and i am willing to do anything for him.his name is Jason .have also traveled to some countries across the world..
.. i also love to the beach with my son.. to watch movies and wave.. i guess i will have to stop from here now and hopefully when i get your reply i will email more about myself and entire life what has happened to me in the last few years okay...
Subject: The guy from connecting singles!!!
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015